+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Ohhhh, okaay. Thankyou so muchh!
But do applications get rejected after medical as well? Has there been cases?
Mostly applications that do get rejected after medical are the one where you have a medical condition or you are unable to provide a document that they have requested but it is rare. Congrats by the way. You are almost there!

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
I received my offer letter on 26th of june ,my classes are starting from 9 september , should I defer my semester and apply visa for winter 2019 or apply for fall 2018?

whats u guys suggest ?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I received my offer letter on 26th of june ,my classes are starting from 9 september , should I defer my semester and apply visa for winter 2019 or apply for fall 2018?

whats u guys suggest ?
Uni se pooch lo delay ki wajja se defer kardete. If they say yes tou apply on this offer letter and if it takes time tou they'll ask you to defer tou tab kardena.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
Mostly applications that do get rejected after medical are the one where you have a medical condition or you are unable to provide a document that they have requested but it is rare. Congrats by the way. You are almost there!
Medical call letter says that I have to fix an appointment, prior to going for medical. I tried calling IMO Health Assessment helpline but they said that for appointments, please email. I have emailed them, but how long does it take to fix an appointment this way? Can I just show up the the Health Assessment centre or is the prior appointment really necessary?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Medical call letter says that I have to fix an appointment, prior to going for medical. I tried calling IMO Health Assessment helpline but they said that for appointments, please email. I have emailed them, but how long does it take to fix an appointment this way? Can I just show up the the Health Assessment centre or is the prior appointment really necessary?
Did you hear an automated voice on the phone? If so, ignore that. Call between 11 and 3. That's the optimum time.

But yes you can also email. Include all the required details.

And yes, you need an appointment. Unfortunately, you can't go without an appointment.

Reactions: hussainkestrel

tameezs

May 21, 2018
Did you hear an automated voice on the phone? If so, ignore that. Call between 11 and 3. That's the optimum time.

But yes you can also email. Include all the required details.

And yes, you need an appointment. Unfortunately, you can't go without an appointment.
I did call around 1.30ish,and yes I did hear that automated voice. Tried calling again, but again same story. I attached the medical call letter in the email tho, that contains all the details, right?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I did call around 1.30ish,and yes I did hear that automated voice. Tried calling again, but again same story. I attached the medical call letter in the email tho, that contains all the details, right?
This is the information required:

You should provide following mandatory information for the appointment

• Your full name as printed on the passport/approved photo document
  • Your original and valid passport number:
  • Your Date of Birth as printed on the passport/approved photo ID doucment
  • Visa type, you are applying for:
  • Your local Contact number:
  • Your contact email address.
  • Location of the IOM clinic
  • Specify the country you wish to have your medical for
  • You also need following information Specific for your country medical exam:
    • Pre-departure TB screening for UK Visa Applicants: UK address, post code and Telephone number.
    • Immigration Medical Examination for Australian Visa Applicant: HAP ID
    • Immigration Medical Examination for Canadian Visa Applicant (Except for the upfront medical examination): IME or UCI.

tameezs

May 21, 2018
This is the information required:
Thankyou very much!
All of this is mentioned in the medical call letter which I attached with the email sent.
However, as I do not have my original passport which is with the embassy right now, I cannot take my original passport Will carry the original NIC for identification, if that's okay?

comeflywithme

Jul 2, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi Online
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
br

whats u guys suggest ?
i submitted my application in end of june. do not worry the processing time is 8 weeks if everything goes well. some times less then 8 weeks. depends upon documents and definitely Allah ki Madad. Put you case in queue. even they will deffer your application for next semester not a big deal you will get a new letter from university/college. but by then your application will already be in the queue. so it will take less time. if time exceeds then you can provide them new letter of acceptance after august.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Thankyou very much!
All of this is mentioned in the medical call letter which I attached with the email sent.
However, as I do not have my original passport which is with the embassy right now, I cannot take my original passport Will carry the original NIC for identification, if that's okay?
You need to bring the following documents at the time of your Medical examination:

• Original and valid passport with one photocopy or alternatively a clearly readable photocopy of valid passport along with original and valid Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA.
    • Refugees applicant : Refugee Identity card issued by NADRA/UNCHR or Tazkira.
  • Two-Colored Photographs with white background
  • Health request letter containing IME or UCI* number.
  • Medical test reports regarding past or current medical status
  • Antenatal card for pregnant ladies.
  • Eyeglasses or Contact Lens.
  • If you're under 18, your parent or legal guardian with you.
http://mhdpakistan.iom.int/immigration-medical-examination-ime-canadian-visa-applicant

tameezs

May 21, 2018
I have been given the medical appointment for 19th July, at IOM Karachi sub office. Can it be made earlier or is it okay and I can make it in time for my semester starting from 5th September?

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I have been given the medical appointment for 19th July, at IOM Karachi sub office. Can it be made earlier or is it okay and I can make it in time for my semester starting from 5th September?
Try to see if Islamabad or Lahore have an earlier date available?

tameezs

May 21, 2018
Try to see if Islamabad or Lahore have an earlier date available?
I have emailed them, but I doubt that would be possible. How long does it USUALLY take after the medical? I will roughly have 6 weeks' time after the medical if I go for it on 19 July..

Alex87M

May 30, 2018
Applied online on 17th May.. no response snice.. should i wait or contact.. process time is going to over next week..