+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

_ImranSial

Apr 2, 2018
Asalam o Alikum Everyone,

I have applied in University of Manitoba for Master's program on Jan 2018, still waiting for their response.

anyone has any idea how much time normally these university take to decide?

Regards,
AOA Waqar Ali,
Can you please share your profile here? I also have applied in Uni of Manitoba in Jan, 2018 for MS computer science. And still no update from them. I had received an email few weeks back, from the CS department of the university in which they told me that my application is still under assessment process. i'm desperately waiting for their reply :(

Waqar Ali

Mar 29, 2018
Ireland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
same here bro. i applied for Masters in Interior Design. application status is still showing under review, dont know why they are taking too much time. i'll update you as well, once I received any info from them. kindly you also share about your decision. in this way, at least we can help each other. Regards,

Reactions: _ImranSial

_ImranSial

Apr 2, 2018
same here bro. i applied for Masters in Interior Design. application status is still showing under review, dont know why they are taking too much time. i'll update you as well, once I received any info from them. kindly you also share about your decision. in this way, at least we can help each other. Regards,
JazakALLAH for the reply brother... yeah sure, i will let u know as soon as they make a decision. Did you try to contact them? i was thinking, that i should send an email to the university and ask them that how much more time they are going to take. In sha ALLAH, all will be good... :)

Waqar Ali

Mar 29, 2018
Ireland
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
No problem Imran. I have emailed the department few days back, they replied today that the application is still under review. :(
i feel they are taking too much time to decide. will update you once I received more info from them. Regards, Waqar

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I had a question, if a student goes to Canada for a masters degree on a 2 year study permit but after his graduation ends up in a PhD program, does one need a new study permit or is the same one extended?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I had a question, if a student goes to Canada for a masters degree on a 2 year study permit but after his graduation ends up in a PhD program, does one need a new study permit or is the same one extended?
I guess you should make a new thread for that. I think a new one is required.

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Maybe we all waiting/applying/granted students can gather on Whatsapp group??
to quickly share experiences and help each other?

SK49

Apr 10, 2018
Has anyone submitted application for their study permit visa for fall 2018 intake(August/September). Kindly, share updates regarding your status of application-thanks!

Asifa123

Jan 31, 2018
Has anyone submitted application for their study permit visa for fall 2018 intake(August/September). Kindly, share updates regarding your status of application-thanks!
applied for April intake on feb 15, but didnt get any reply yet. So will defer to July intake. and when did u apply?