+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I was looking at the online application today but found no area where I can upload property documents. Do I submit them while visiting VAC for bio metrics?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I was looking at the online application today but no area where I can upload property documents. Do I submit them while visiting VAC for bio metrics?
I submitted them with proof of funds and all the other additional documents with letter of explanation.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
I submitted them with proof of funds and all the other additional documents with letter of explanation.
OK. So you made one PDF file with multiple pages. Pages included bank statements, other proof of funds if applicable and then finally property ownership?

And where would Police Certificate(s) go? Client Information?

Last edited:

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
OK. So you made one PDF file with multiple pages. Pages included bank statements, other proof of funds if applicable and then finally property ownership?

And where would Police Certificate(s) go? Client Information?
Yes. All the other additional things like police certificate, frc, educational docs were attached with letter of explanation. Again i made a single pdf for these too.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Yes. All the other additional things like police certificate, frc, educational docs were attached with letter of explanation. Again i made a single pdf for these too.
So, if my understanding is correct:

1) Submit all evidence online (Police Certificate scans, Proof of Funds, Ownership Documents of Property and Assets, University and O/A Transcripts, Affidavit from Translator etc.)

2) Show to VAC for biometrics. Will Online Application request this on some future date?

3) VAC only collects biometrics. No need to submit original documents and passport at this stage.

4) In the future inshallah one receive's a medical call.

5) Finally passport is submitted.

Is my understanding of this process correct? Where can I read about this more? CIC/Canada websites don't have a step by step of the above.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
So, if my understanding is correct:

1) Submit all evidence online (Police Certificate scans, Proof of Funds, Ownership Documents of Property and Assets, University and O/A Transcripts, Affidavit from Translator etc.)

2) Show to VAC for biometrics. Will Online Application request this on some future date?

3) VAC only collects biometrics. No need to submit original documents and passport at this stage.

4) In the future inshallah one receive's a medical call.

5) Finally passport is submitted.

Is my understanding of this process correct? Where can I read about this more? CIC/Canada websites don't have a step by step of the above.
Yes it is correct. I read it once on cic website about the steps.

First they will ask you to do biometrics at VAC, mostly instantly or a day after applying.

Then they will start your eligibility and verify your documents. If the VO is satisfied he/she will ask for medical.

After medical, if there is no issue in medical then the file will be sent for security clearance. This takes a lot of time. Around 1.5-2.5 months for Pakistanis since these are done by outside agencies. These include criminality checks and other security checks.

Once the applicant has passed these, they will give the passport submission request otherwise they ask you to defer the admission.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Yes it is correct. I read it once on cic website about the steps.

First they will ask you to do biometrics at VAC, mostly instantly or a day after applying.

Then they will start your eligibility and verify your documents. If the VO is satisfied he/she will ask for medical.

After medical, if there is no issue in medical then the file will be sent for security clearance. This takes a lot of time. Around 1.5-2.5 months for Pakistanis since these are done by outside agencies. These include criminality checks and other security checks.

Once the applicant has passed these, they will give the passport submission request otherwise they ask you to defer the admission.
Thank you for taking out the time to write all the above.

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Additionally, where did you get your property (or other documents) documents translated from? Did the translator provide an affidavit?

willi_mian

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
Med's Done....
Upfront
Requirements of embassy for study permit....
1.canada application form( 4 forms available on net)
2.statement of purpose (sop, write 2-3 pages)
3.acceptance letter from university
4.offer letter from university
5. Evidence of fee paid to university
6. Ielts photocopy ( must be notarized from notary public)
7. All educational documents photocopy (attested from hec, ibcc, and notarized from notary public )
8. Bank statement( original documents of bank which shows ur details of account and it must be sixth month old account)
9.source of income( mostly show property of 2-3 crore or above,)
10. Family registration certificate (FRC from nadra) original
11.police clearance certificate original
12. Polio certificate original
13. Ur nic and ur father mother nics photocopy and must be notarized
14. Ur original passport and all pages of it photocopy

Note: upload the original results you are applying online and submit the notarized photocopy if you are applying on paper as they wont return any original docs.

Income tax returns are also to be submitted if applicable.

Are you from Pakistan?
I have hired a consultant and applied for CAQ, next week i will get CAQ in sha ALLAH, then i will go for study permit but through IRCC registered consultant and he has asked me for same docs but original ones as he will submit online via his head office in ontario, i am hopeful that it would not cause any delays. :)

AstronomyNut

Jan 24, 2018
Congratulations!

Guys, should I also submit property documents under my father's name or will those not be considered?

I am submitting property documents under my name.