+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
My application got approved yesterday Allah ka bohat Karan hova. Still waiting for further email from CIC and a call from vfs
What's your course?
What's your top tip for me, want to apply again after refusal. M.Eng at windsor

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
What's your course?
What's your top tip for me, want to apply again after refusal. M.Eng at windsor
I also applied for meng. Bro i did bachelors in mechanical engineering then applied for advanced material engineering meng course. Your course must match with your previous studies. Then you should submit police clearance certificate, 4 to5 month bank statement, strong SOP, property documents just attach whatever your father have house commercial property whatever it is and these is the only things that i submitted. The main 2 things should be the bank statement and SOP

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
My application got approved yesterday Allah ka bohat Karan hova. Still waiting for further email from CIC and a call from vfs
Kab apply kia tha? October right? Aur Abu dhabi embassy hai na?

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Kab apply kia tha? October right? Aur Abu dhabi embassy hai na?
Ji bhai applied on 10 october linked my profile on 29 november almost 7 to 8 weeks after submitting. There was an technical error that they are reviewing my medical but never did any kind of medical at that time. So i made an enquiry and after 5 working days they replied with the medical form. Then almost after 9 days got an approval. Cleared medical on 7 doctor submitted around 9 december

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Ji bhai applied on 10 october linked my profile on 29 november almost 7 to 8 weeks after submitting. There was an technical error that they are reviewing my medical but never did any kind of medical at that time. So i made an enquiry and after 5 working days they replied with the medical form. Then almost after 9 days got an approval. Cleared medical on 7 doctor submitted around 9 december
Abu Dhabi right?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
But you are not from Pakistan right? Like you didn't apply from here?

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
But you are not from Pakistan right? Like you didn't apply from here?
Yes bro abu dhabi embassy Bro dont think it matters i applied from qatar and the processing time here is almost same to pakistan 12 weeks and i got my visa within 11 weeks but i did made few enquires i didnt get even a medical call after 8 weeks

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Congratulations dear!
Finally some good news started pouring in. I also applied on 10th Oct at vfs karachi, no medical request yet, background check undeprocess.
Let’s hope for the best for all!
And do stay connected with each other even after landing there.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Yes bro abu dhabi embassy Bro dont think it matters i applied from qatar and the processing time here is almost same to pakistan 12 weeks and i got my visa within 11 weeks but i did made few enquires i didnt get even a medical call after 8 weeks
Where did you made your enquiry? If you also have abu dahbi as ur VO then we may also initiate enquiries as our classes are going to start in January and we have few days left.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Congratulations dear!
Finally some good news started pouring in. I also applied on 10th Oct at vfs karachi, no medical request yet, background check undeprocess.
Let’s hope for the best for all!
And do stay connected with each other even after landing there.
Thank you bro i will always be here to help anyone its just not my application lots of other nationality guys also got approval on friday i also joined some canada application page in facebook and 3to 4 ppakistan guys also got the approval so i think this time cic are giving visa early my friend is also waiting for his visa he applied on october 23 did medical 40 days ago

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Where did you made your enquiry? If you also have abu dahbi as ur VO then we may also initiate enquiries as our classes are going to start in January and we have few days left.
Bro i submited ircc form and chose abu dhabi embassy add some screen shots of your uni mail and when you applied for the application for some reason they like to see proofs

Reactions: hussain-lala

Foxrally

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Congratulations Mohammad216!! I've been reading this thread even though I'm not from Pakistan, because I'm still with the Abu DHabi embassy haha. Hopefully visa comes for the rest of us soon!

Shaz 786

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
Can
I also applied for meng. Bro i did bachelors in mechanical engineering then applied for advanced material engineering meng course. Your course must match with your previous studies. Then you should submit police clearance certificate, 4 to5 month bank statement, strong SOP, property documents just attach whatever your father have house commercial property whatever it is and these is the only things that i submitted. The main 2 things should be the bank statement and SOP
you share your SOP ..KINDLY
shahzadakbar84@gmail.com