+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Asadj6131

Jan 9, 2017
Paper base or online???
Same here applied Online On 20th Nov But still waiting .They are reviewing eligibility.Semester starting From 5th Jan Simon Fraser Uni.
I apply my student visa from dubai on 7 november its shows under progress in order to take final decesion and 3rd jan my semester intake start

Asadj6131

Jan 9, 2017
Today is my 24rth day.Average Processing time is 21 days....Worried about Intake and classes starting from 5th January.So what about case Inquiry?
Intake bachany ka aik he tariqa hy yay ab because Medical and passport submission will take time also.

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Today is my 24rth day.Average Processing time is 21 days....Worried about Intake and classes starting from 5th January.So what about case Inquiry?
Intake bachany ka aik he tariqa hy yay ab because Medical and passport submission will take time also.
bro I don't trust the processing time nonsense you can still make and CSE and see what you get from it. And btw most of us here are waiting for last 3 months we have applied in October and still waiting and yours is 24 days old but do mail them check ur inbox

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
bro I don't trust the processing time nonsense you can still make and CSE and see what you get from it. And btw most of us here are waiting for last 3 months we have applied in October and still waiting and yours is 24 days old but do mail them check ur inbox
It’s becoming irritating now as we have our classes in Jan and after issuance of visas we need to confirm flights , arrange accommodation and make other necessary preparations for departure in such short span of time. We applied well in time and it should have been finalised by now

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
It’s becoming irritating now as we have our classes in Jan and after issuance of visas we need to confirm flights , arrange accommodation and make other necessary preparations for departure in such short span of time. We applied well in time and it should have been finalised by now
True thats the most irritating part that we applied well in time and still our application is being processed. That will make another cse by 21 december to get some kind of update from them. Until then keep praying

rajasmart

Dec 24, 2011
From Pakistan applied on 15 October online, biometric on 17oct , medical call on 8 November, medical done on 13 November, medical passed on 17 November. Still waiting for passport request letter

Mohammad216

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
From Pakistan applied on 15 October online, biometric on 17oct , medical call on 8 November, medical done on 13 November, medical passed on 17 November. Still waiting for passport request letter
Same is happening with my friend as well. He got medical call around novemver 6 and done with it on november 9 but still waiting for any updates

Asadj6131

Jan 9, 2017
Ok
Ok bro sure