+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Yes I have applied to the Jan intake and I know But I got my acceptance on October 18th.Ive heard we can attain the permit in 20 days so I can only hope.My father will be funding my education.My email is roo.imran@hotmail.com.I will be attaching bank statement,a letter from my fathers employer showing his earnings per month and my property here in Pakistan.Is anything except for this required?Also,my affidavit will be on a 500 stamp paper.
I have sent you the template and other docs list. Check your email. Try paper application. They are fast here in Pakistan. As far as online is concerned, it takes a minimum of 2 months if you are lucky.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Requirements of embassy for study permit.... 1.canada application form( 4 forms available on net) 2.statement of purpose (sop, write 2-3 pages) 3.acceptance letter from university 4.offer letter from university 5. Evidence of fee paid to university 6. IELTS photocopy ( must be notarized from notary public) 7. All educational documents photocopy (attested from hec, ibcc, and notarized from notary public ) 8. Bank statement( original documents of bank which shows ur details of account and it must be sixth month old account) 9.source of income( mostly show property of 2-3 crore or above,) 10. Family registration certificate (FRC from nadra) original 11.police clearance certificate original 12. Polio certificate original 13. Ur nic and ur father mother nics photocopy and must be notarized 14. Ur original passport and all pages of it photocopy

This is highly recommended to make your case strong.
P.S if you are sending a paper based application, never send anything original that you would be needing later like result and IELTS card. Always send notarized photocopies but for online, upload the original docs.

Reactions: luckyx27

PandaRoo

Nov 6, 2017
I
I have sent you the template and other docs list. Check your email. Try paper application. They are fast here in Pakistan. As far as online is concerned, it takes a minimum of 2 months if you are lucky.
can't.It will take longer getting all the documents attested and everything I'll have to further extend the date of application.So I guess I'll have to try my luck with online application.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
In source of income you can show investments, businesses and employment letters along with bank statements to substantiate your claim. Furthermore, attach a property valuation certificate from a commercial valuators (Not from a property dealer)

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I

can't.It will take longer getting all the documents attested and everything I'll have to further extend the date of application.So I guess I'll have to try my luck with online application.
Yeah do as your heart says. You can always defer the admission if it takes too much time. Best of luck.

PandaRoo

Nov 6, 2017
Thank You so very much!!
In source of income you can show investments, businesses and employment letters along with bank statements to substantiate your claim. Furthermore, attach a property valuation certificate from a commercial valuators (Not from a property dealer)

PandaRoo

Nov 6, 2017
Oh and I haven’t paid the university fees as yet(conditional offer)They haven’t asked me to.Is that a problem?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Oh and I haven’t paid the university fees as yet(conditional offer)They haven’t asked me to.Is that a problem?
I have seen people getting visas without paying the tuition fee upfront. The University doesn't ask you to pay until the very end. It just makes your case stronger that you have already sent the money to Canada that means that you are a bona fide student and have not borrowed the money from anyone to show proof of funds.

Muhammad Omar

Nov 7, 2017
I've applied for study permit from khi. received medical around 40 days ago. waiting for the final decision! Does anyone know here how much time it will take? Normal processing times show 13 weeks for pak!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I've applied for study permit from khi. received medical around 40 days ago. waiting for the final decision! Does anyone know here how much time it will take? Normal processing times show 13 weeks for pak!
Buddy there is no need to worry. Your visa is almost confirm. There is another guy on this forum whose visa got approved but they are not dispatching his passport. I think it is because if they'd dispatch the passport this early, chances are that he'll go there early and maybe they don't want this. Btw can you share your profile like which university and which program? And did you give IELTS and fee upfront?

Reactions: Muhammad Omar

Muhammad Omar

Nov 7, 2017
No upfront fees
IELTS not given as was exempted by university. They both are recommended but not mandatory in my opinion. Have u received medical request?