+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
He did Master and was applying for post graduate program.
paid first semester fee
IELTS 6.5 overall with no band less than 6
75% average
University was Thompson Rivers University
Course was international Business(Something like that, do not know the exact name)
Hmm.
Seems he might not have satisfied the visa officer with regard to Home ties. CAIPS will let him know exact reasons

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hmm.
Seems he might not have satisfied the visa officer with regard to Home ties. CAIPS will let him know exact reasons
Reason was that they don't believe that he will pursue the course that he selected once he arrive in Canada. And another reason was purpose of visit.

Kim1887

Sep 23, 2017
No you don't have to. You need to fill only those that are applicable for you. Stamp paper should be on 100 but i have seen people doing it on 50 one as well so i guess it doesn't matter. They are available at any stamp Firosh shop. Just google it.

Stamp firosh shop lol.

faraz123

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
I have applied on 25th October, through vfs Karachi , received 4 emails with tracking ID but they didn't provide any application # . Where I find out my application number? Is it necessary to have application # to link with cic website.

pakcad

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hello,

A close relative of mine would like to continue his engineering studies in Canada. Can someone please recommend a university/college to apply in Canada and what is the immigration process in his situation?

He will be applying from Pakistan and currently holds a engineering diploma. Your help is great appreciated and looking forward to you expert input.

Thank you so much!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Applied to York University for Environmental Studies.
Gonna apply for visa today
IELTS band 7.5 with no band below 7.5
Confused about affidavit
What are you confused about?

PandaRoo

Nov 6, 2017
What are you confused about?
d about?[/QU
Is it supposed to be in a letter format?
Also,wanted to know if I can apply with a conditional acceptance.The condition is to submit my actual transcripts to the university.I have already submitted my transcripts but my uni still hasn't confirmed that they have received the documentation...

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Send me your email. I will send you a template there. It is better if you ask the University to send an unconditional letter since you have met the conditions. That would be better however you can also apply with the conditional one and attach the transcript along so that the visa officer can see that you have met the conditions. Kindly do tell us what documents are you attaching so that if any documents are missing we can guide you. Furthermore, have you applied for Jan intake? Because there is very little time left.

PandaRoo

Nov 6, 2017
Send me your email. I will send you a template there. It is better if you ask the University to send an unconditional letter since you have met the conditions. That would be better however you can also apply with the conditional one and attach the transcript along so that the visa officer can see that you have met the conditions. Kindly do tell us what documents are you attaching so that if any documents are missing we can guide you. Furthermore, have you applied for Jan intake? Because there is very little time left.
Yes I have applied to the Jan intake and I know But I got my acceptance on October 18th.Ive heard we can attain the permit in 20 days so I can only hope.My father will be funding my education.My email is roo.imran@hotmail.com.I will be attaching bank statement,a letter from my fathers employer showing his earnings per month and my property here in Pakistan.Is anything except for this required?Also,my affidavit will be on a 500 stamp paper.