+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani applicants applying study permit for Jan intake gather here.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
I have applied from London vfs, Its been 3 weeks, but I did not receive any reply from vfs, and processing time is 1 week from UK , can any one tell me why they are taking too much time, any one been through this situation? I m originally from Pakistan, studying here in UK

qasim95

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Pakistan
App. Filed.......
26 October 2018
Med's Request
14th November 2018
Med's Done....
19th November 2018
Passport Req..
16 December 2018
Hello, I’m applying for Fall 2019 intake I had a question regarding the bank statements, so in the past 6 months my dads bank balance has fluctuated as it has been around 20-30k CAD and it doesn’t meet the cic requirements but he recently got an amount of 72000 CAD from his own company as he is the owner, I was wondering if we show that along with his property back home which is worth 300,000 CAD will that be sufficient to convince the visa officer? My yearly fees is around 43k with living expenses.
ask the university international services in ur university . usually they have the rcic registered consultants in the universties , they are free for international students .

Moreover , if the transaction make sense , its good to go.

ELIF#1

Star Member
Oct 14, 2017
There is no timeline for response. Wait and watch. Let us know how it goes.
Today I received the reply, in which it is mentioned that they have transferred the quarry to the office from where I applied and may also contact there.

the processing time is also changed from seven to eight weeks.
My online application status also shows Background check, how long they take and what they check??
kindly also tell me shall I call the Dhabi VO and what should I say? so that they don't get annoyed?

noor e javed

May 11, 2019
Hey!
I got a conditional acceptance from Sheridan College and am now starting my visa application. Could someone please guide me on the things I need to mention on my sop?

Thanks.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Today I received the reply, in which it is mentioned that they have transferred the quarry to the office from where I applied and may also contact there.

the processing time is also changed from seven to eight weeks.
My online application status also shows Background check, how long they take and what they check??
kindly also tell me shall I call the Dhabi VO and what should I say? so that they don't get annoyed?
I think email is sufficient for Dubai VO's or you can call you to say that you need a status update if you do not receive an email response from Dubai office.

There is no set limit to a background check and no one knows when it ends. Many say that it stays that way until a decision is made on your application. No one knows what they check and from where.

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hey!
I got a conditional acceptance from Sheridan College and am now starting my visa application. Could someone please guide me on the things I need to mention on my sop?

Thanks.
If you are applying online then they do not ask for SOP as far as Pakistani applications are concerned. I am not sure whether to include it or not. If they need one they should have listed in the checklist that they provide.

Haider Nisar

Dec 14, 2018
Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility -

Your application is in progress. We will send you message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics Completed. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Does every applicant gets the same Message once the Application number is generated? (Automated) because it's been one month and they still checking background check and did not started work on eligiblity review, is that happen same with everyone , Kindy please reply

noor e javed

May 11, 2019
If you are applying online then they do not ask for SOP as far as Pakistani applications are concerned. I am not sure whether to include it or not. If they need one they should have listed in the checklist that they provide.
Hey thank you for getting back! There was something mentioned like the e-medical form. Is it similar to the medical that they ask for later or do I have to submit something beforehand?

Thank you so very much!

May 13, 2019
Hi Ahmad Shahzad Chudhary here I am certified international students Counselor in canada my firm "liberty education and settlement services Inc Canada" is Canada based education firm. We represent and deal all Canadian collages and Universities.
You can send ur details resume with IELTS bands on this e-mail address
Info@leisi.ca

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
Hey thank you for getting back! There was something mentioned like the e-medical form. Is it similar to the medical that they ask for later or do I have to submit something beforehand?

Thank you so very much!
No, no such thing. You can go with upfront medical. That's your call. But it's not required. Most experienced users argue that one should go without upfront medical. So when they call you for the medical that means they have decided to give you the visa. It's a valid perception.

Reactions: hussainkestrel
May 13, 2019
Hey!

Thanks.
Dear it depends on your program and future scopes requirements ambitions and specialization not only in Canada and worth of globally Canadian degree

Qadir6666

May 17, 2019

Thank you so very much!
Please dont worry about medicals, you need to go through medical only if they ask you , you. Cant impress visa officer by medicals