+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistani Applicants: After Medical Passed Stage

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Your application is in background checks (times vary from a week to 2 months) but hopefully thats a sign your app is progressing. Expect a correspondence letter stating biometric validity which will be a signal your app has been concluded, hopefully followed by a Passport request.

I've read a lot about this biometrics validity letter, what is this btw? I did my biometrics when I submitted my paper application and it does say online:

biometrics enrollment date, enrollment number, and expiry...

and ya hopefully it's soon since classes are set to begin in about 7 weeks....

Reactions: tkhan270

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Likwise, I am no authority but my research tells me that after medical passed and getting the biometrics letter means your decision has been made (regarding your eligibility and background). In most cases and hopefully in yours too it is followed by a passport request (for visa stamping). Time to amp up the prayers. Hope you get the good news soon :) I got my PPR two days after the biometrics letter.

Reactions: Hassan7601

Hassan7601

Jul 5, 2019
Likwise, I am no authority but my research tells me that after medical passed and getting the biometrics letter means your decision has been made (regarding your eligibility and background). In most cases and hopefully in yours too it is followed by a passport request (for visa stamping). Time to amp up the prayers. Hope you get the good news soon :) I got my PPR two days after the biometrics letter.

Yup, I really do hope so and congratulations to you and good luck in your future endeavors :)

Reactions: tkhan270