09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
WaseemWasii said:
Thats the Same Flight i have Mentioned in My Last Posts.

Get it through Agent, I Guess u Will Get it Round about 60 K to 65 K
Jani witjout agent mujhe 62k ki mil rai ha :) :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
All those who got visas yar how long are your visas valid. I got for 2 years :)

naumanayubi

Star Member
Jul 17, 2013
Congratulation all of you .... Saare Tickets ly rahe hain :)

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Applied Online
1. I submitted my documents at 19th of Sep
2. Got Medical call email at 25th of Nov I in CIC account)
3. *Got another mail at my personal account mean account which i mentioned on my documents and not CIC account (Mail Below ) at 26th of Nov. ( Believe me i didnt get any mail from them)
4. Medical done on 27th of Nov
5. Now what to do ??? Any suggestion ?
I send my Medical Fee recipt as a proof at the given address, What else I can do Please suggest me or do they have a number where I can talk to them ??
Help plz Thanks...
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

Application number: xxxxxx

Name: xxxxxx

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for a Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, you are required to undergo medical examination, the request for which was sent to you on 27 September' 2013.

This is your second and final reminder.

The above information/documents are required within 05 days of this email. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
naumanayubi said:

3. *Got another mail at my personal account mean account which i mentioned on my documents and not CIC account (Mail Below ) at 26th of Nov. ( Believe me i didnt get any mail from them)
I send my Medical Fee recipt as a proof at the given address, What else I can do Please suggest me or do they have a number where I can talk to them ??
Help plz Thanks...

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for a Study Permit. In order to continue the processing of your application, you are required to undergo medical examination, the request for which was sent to you on 27 September' 2013.

The above information/documents are required within 05 days of this email. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file. Failure to submit the requested information may result in the refusal of your application.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays.

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

Bro IOM also send screen shots of medical results nowadays so what you can do is call then up and tell the situation and they will send you the screenshots so then you can send them to CHC. If nothing even then then just go for med again

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
naumanayubi said:

Help plz Thanks...

Dear Applicant:

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Sincerely,

Immigration Section
looks like ur kinda in a situation here. It clearly stated that you were been asked to get your medical done on 27th september 2013 and you got it done on 27th nov 2013 dunno who's fault is it but this is worrying. you should email cic and tell them the thing that you got the request on 25th nov not on 27th sep 2013. it might have been that there email went to spam or something.

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
yes quite probabaly their email went to spam etc just tell them and hope for everythng to be ok

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
naumanayubi said:

Help plz Thanks...

Dear Applicant:

Sincerely,

Immigration Section

I was in the same Situation.. My Medical Form was sent on 22nd Aug But i Got it in My CIC Account on 5th September.

Now you need to Email IOM about you Medical Results they Can only Help you Out in This.

If They have sent it then Email Delhi IOM .

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
yup its quite easy for emails to get lost in spam folders or just thy send to wrong address :)

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
@ waseem bhai yaar student visa max 2 yaer hota ha na? ??? ???

haider19882

Dec 17, 2011
nahi bro mera program 4 years ha or mujha study permit 4 years ka mila ha but passport ma 2.5 years ka visa ha because passport ki expiry hi 2.5 rah gay thi

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
yar mer abhi 4 saal ka program ha but visa nd permit 2 year ka ha while pp expires in 2018. Chalo yar phr baad me renew krwa looon ga, 120 days pehle renewal k lye bhijwana parta ha na?

haider19882

Dec 17, 2011
Abdul mujha study permit jo port pa officer issue karaga wo passport ki expiry dek kar kara ga ya jo embassy sa study permit letter aaya ha wo dek kar?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Abdul Hannan said:
yar mer abhi 4 saal ka program ha but visa nd permit 2 year ka ha while pp expires in 2018. Chalo yar phr baad me renew krwa looon ga, 120 days pehle renewal k lye bhijwana parta ha na?
Bro visa two years ka hi milta hai,, study permit wahan land karne per issue yogi,, agr tmhara program 4 years is hair to the 4 year ka permit mil jae ga,,, visa bhale expire hojae u can still live in Canada,, visa is only issued to enter the country,,

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
haider19882 said:
Abdul mujha study permit jo port pa officer issue karaga wo passport ki expiry dek kar kara ga ya jo embassy sa study permit letter aaya ha wo dek kar?
Only temp resident visa depends upon the expiry of passport. Study or other permits are issued for the duration of program.

For e.g. my work permit is valid till dec 2016, so is my son's study permit. All my family members got trvs valid till dec. However, my own passport expires in Feb 2016, so my trv is dated until then i.e. Feb 2016.

This effectively means that i will just need to apply for trv renewal upon expiry with the same work permit. Same applies to study permits.