+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan--> Medical in September 2013-->Waiting for Visa--> Join Here

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I can truly understand ur problem,, u don't have enough gross income,, if all ur money is spent for daily expenses how u gonna pay ur fee and living expenditures,,, right now all u can do is to send them what they want,, but I won't lie ur chances are very low because u don't have sufficient funds,, but as u said ur living expenses will be covered by ur Khala and if 30 lacs are enough for ur fees ,,, then hopefully u will get it,,

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
SHARJEEL BRO do u think i should borrow money from someone and keep it in my account for few days and give that statement.?

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
Abdul Hannan said:
and if u r lucky it will hardly take a month a for getting passports bak. I know a pakistani who got everythng done and got pass ports bak with visa in 1 week :eek:
He applied on a monday and i think he had given upfrnt medical. he recieved his paaports bak wid visa the next monday. It depends lol if u r luky and visa officer was having a drink while reviewing your application :p

haha i have seen Such luck Just Once i Guess... LOL

And i Will be leaving For Calgary in First Week of December :)

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
alibutt2013 said:
yr i received a call on 29th oct that my passport is less then 6 months valid so they can't issue a visa on that passport. They have asked me to submit a new passport, they dispatched the old one on 29th oct but i received it today through tcs, went to the passport office and the link was down :( so i'm gonna go back on monday again to make a new passport but the problem is i got a covering letter with the passport that the new passport should be submitted to the office within 15 days of this letter. i got it almost 4 days late and today the link was down at the passport office. i'm so worried :(. can anyone tell me does that 15 days means 15 working days or 15 days including the holidays? Pls help me
20 Business Days is ONE MONTH

15 Business Days : 23 Days :)

You Can Easily Renew Your passport in That Dont Worry have Faith in Allah Everything will be Alright

WaseemWasii

Mar 20, 2013
xubi said:
PLUS i forgot to mention that NATIONAL SAVINGS CERTIFICATE statement stated that this amount is casheable at any time.
All you Can Do Is... Cash your national Savings Certificate Of 30 Lacs.

Place the Amount In You Account.

Get a Statement

Send the Statement With " Proof of Big Transactions "

That is Receipt of Your Savings Certificate which you have converted to Cash.

Explain in an Email that How you Managed your statement with Proofs :)

I Hope that Will Increase your Chances.. Up to 70% :)

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
We are still waiting for admission letter from University of Windsor for my sister. They issued one and gave her admission in 1st semester of business, but we can't use that to apply for visa. They did that because they were waiting for official transcripts and then they would have determined which semester she should be coming in. Its been 3 weeks and still they have not determined that. She already has 3 yrs of Diploma from Australian uni in business admin accounting and can't apply for 1st semester visa. She will be rejected right away. Do you think if by mid of Nov she gets the new letter from university, it would be enough time for her to apply for visa from Isalamabad via online app?

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
layla.bee said:
We are still waiting for admission letter from University of Windsor for my sister. They issued one and gave her admission in 1st semester of business, but we can't use that to apply for visa. They did that because they were waiting for official transcripts and then they would have determined which semester she should be coming in. Its been 3 weeks and still they have not determined that. She already has 3 yrs of Diploma from Australian uni in business admin accounting and can't apply for 1st semester visa. She will be rejected right away. Do you think if by mid of Nov she gets the new letter from university, it would be enough time for her to apply for visa from Isalamabad via online app?
Yes if u apply by 15th nov u mit have chnc to get visa by end of december but that wud be marginal. BTW call the uni and explain them u need everythng urgently

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
WaseemWasii said:
20 Business Days is ONE MONTH

15 Business Days : 23 Days :)

You Can Easily Renew Your passport in That Dont Worry have Faith in Allah Everything will be Alright
thanks waseem bhai. i was really tensed but feel better now :)

tjarain

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/04/2013
Doc's Request.
already with chd, isbd.
Med's Request
12/09/2013
Med's Done....
16/09/2013
Passport Req..
already with CIC
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 6/12/13 by the grace of ALLAH
still waiting for visa after medical..........

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
alibutt2013 said:
yr i received a call on 29th oct that my passport is less then 6 months valid so they can't issue a visa on that passport. They have asked me to submit a new passport, they dispatched the old one on 29th oct but i received it today through tcs, went to the passport office and the link was down :( so i'm gonna go back on monday again to make a new passport but the problem is i got a covering letter with the passport that the new passport should be submitted to the office within 15 days of this letter. i got it almost 4 days late and today the link was down at the passport office. i'm so worried :(. can anyone tell me does that 15 days means 15 working days or 15 days including the holidays? Pls help me
Hi Bro, get yourself an urgent passport, it takes 4 working days. Good luck and not to worry about it, it will be done smoothly Insha Allah.

MMX

Star Member
Oct 11, 2012
WaseemWasii said:
Atlast you Got it... Congratulations bro :)
Thank you bro, yeah at last, considering I applied on 30th May, had two medicals done and now I get it finally :). Better late than never. :)

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
MMX said:
Hi Bro, get yourself an urgent passport, it takes 4 working days. Good luck and not to worry about it, it will be done smoothly Insha Allah.
yeah that's what i am gonna do. Will apply on monday and inshallah will get it back in 3 to 4 days.

tjarain

Star Member
Aug 21, 2013
Islamabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/04/2013
Doc's Request.
already with chd, isbd.
Med's Request
12/09/2013
Med's Done....
16/09/2013
Passport Req..
already with CIC
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-13
LANDED..........
Inshallah 6/12/13 by the grace of ALLAH
No one get any news today...................

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
so finally after a long struggle, i have submitted my new passport's application today. pls all pray for me.

canadamalaysia

Oct 15, 2013
Malaysia
Visa Office......
singapoor
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
05/09/2013
Med's Request
18/10/2013
Med's Done....