Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
it depends really what i have noticed is they give medical calls and visas in bathces particularly 1st, 3rd and last week of a month. suppose u applied on 1st october and i applied on 15th october. we end up getting medical call on 30th october. So they are basically stacking cases and give call outs in groups. same case is wen visas are being issued. 1 thing more is that if ur studies are to begin 8-10 months after u applied ur application they will only give you visa 2 months b4 it. u get my point?
for proof analyze spread sheets for september 2013 intake you'l notice alot of similarities :)

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I agree to some extend, after analyzing a bit i believe that they do work on week bases, like they issue visa once a week, may be its not like that but its human nature to find paterns,

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
WaseemWasii said:
It takes 5 to 8 Weeks Exactly... :)
and if u r lucky it will hardly take a month a for getting passports bak. I know a pakistani who got everythng done and got pass ports bak with visa in 1 week :eek:
He applied on a monday and i think he had given upfrnt medical. he recieved his paaports bak wid visa the next monday. It depends lol if u r luky and visa officer was having a drink while reviewing your application :p

Abdul Hannan

Oct 22, 2013
Winnipeg Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney NS - Inland
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
25/07/2015
Nomination.....
12/07/2016
AOR Received.
29/10/2016
IELTS Request
CELPIP UPFRONT
File Transfer...
WAITING
Med's Request
09-10-2017
Med's Done....
09-10-2017
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
WaseemWasii said:
It takes 5 to 8 Weeks Exactly... :)
BTW waseem bhai wen r u leaving? aur kidhar ja rae ho? :D

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
yr i received a call on 29th oct that my passport is less then 6 months valid so they can't issue a visa on that passport. They have asked me to submit a new passport, they dispatched the old one on 29th oct but i received it today through tcs, went to the passport office and the link was down :( so i'm gonna go back on monday again to make a new passport but the problem is i got a covering letter with the passport that the new passport should be submitted to the office within 15 days of this letter. i got it almost 4 days late and today the link was down at the passport office. i'm so worried :(. can anyone tell me does that 15 days means 15 working days or 15 days including the holidays? Pls help me

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
GUYS URGENT HELP NEEDED...........
IM REALLY SORRY TO INTERUPT BUT I HAVE RECEIVED THIS MAIL FROM THE EMBASSY:
Application number: xxxxxxx

Name : xxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for a Study permit. Please be advised that we still await response to our 09 October 2013 request email. This is your second and FINAL request.In order to continue processing of your application please provide the following document:

-Bank statements for six months
-Proof of relationship with the person in Canada/status of that person in Canada.

You are STRONGLY urged to submit all documents by email to: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

The above information is required within 10 days of this e-mail. At that time, your application will be reviewed and concluded on the basis of the information on file.

Please submit documents by ONE method only. Sending case status enquiries and documents through duplicate or multiple channels will result in processing delays

Sincerely,
Immigration Section
Canadian High Commission, Islamabad
P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan
Fax: +92-51-208-6914
Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
So what are u writing for just send them ,, what they want,, they emailed u before on 9th October,, u didn't reply them,, so they are warning u that if u don't send them in 10 days ur application will be refused automatically,,, so give them what they want,,
They want 6 months bank statement,, which can be obtained easily,,,
Is ur sponsor is from Canada,, if yes them give them document to prove his status and relation to you,,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
alibutt2013 said:
yr i received a call on 29th oct that my passport is less then 6 months valid so they can't issue a visa on that passport. They have asked me to submit a new passport, they dispatched the old one on 29th oct but i received it today through tcs, went to the passport office and the link was down :( so i'm gonna go back on monday again to make a new passport but the problem is i got a covering letter with the passport that the new passport should be submitted to the office within 15 days of this letter. i got it almost 4 days late and today the link was down at the passport office. i'm so worried :(. can anyone tell me does that 15 days means 15 working days or 15 days including the holidays? Pls help me
U r such a silly person u sent a passport which is about to expire,, well don't worry they say that u must send within 15 days but they will wait for 20 days at least and warn u one more time ,, but I suggest do whatever it takes but send them in 15 days go for urgent it takes 11 days,, hurry up,,

alibutt2013

Sep 3, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17th may 2013
Med's Request
11th september 2013
Med's Done....
17th september 2013
Passport Req..
already submitted with the application
VISA ISSUED...
27th november 2013
LANDED..........
inshallah soon
sharjeel91 said:
U r such a silly person u sent a passport which is about to expire,, well don't worry they say that u must send within 15 days but they will wait for 20 days at least and warn u one more time ,, but I suggest do whatever it takes but send them in 15 days go for urgent it takes 11 days,, hurry up,,
actually when i applied my passport was valid for 9 months but they delayed my process and now it's valid for 5 months and they can't issue a visa if the passport is valid for less then 6 months. yr does these 15 days means 15 working days?

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
SHARJEEL BRO im in so much stress right now... the thing is that i didnt receive their email on 9th october...i received it today...plus my khala lives in canada and she will only sponsor me for living as i will live at her place...for that she provided me with a letter stating that i am her real nephew and i will live with her and she will only be responsible for my living..and as far as my bank statement is concerned i showed them my national saving certificate of around 30 lacs...i have bank statements of 2 banks but the cash flow is on a daily basis and the amount has never stayed there for a long period of time so basically there are just alot of transactions in it... this was the reason i didnt give it in the first place and instead i showed them my saving certificates...please help and tell what i should do now.....

YOUR suggestions will be highly appreciated

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Ali ,, don't worry they gave u timeline 15 days which reasonable but if it takes 5 or 6 more that no problem u can tell them that u have applied for new passport and estimated date of receive new one,, so don't worry bro send them as soon as possible ,, if u go to passport office on Monday ,,, they will give u the date on which u will receive it,,, if its after 15 days,, tell embassy otherwise their is no need,, and they are not working days,, these are 15 calendar days,, so u go two weeks,, at least,, if it takes longer just tell embassy ,,, no need to worry,,

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
Xubi,, bank statement is must bro,, they don't care how much property u have what are ur saving,, they want liquid cash which is only bank, how much money u got in both accounts,, cash in flow is good,,

If ur khala is Canadian citizen,, send her scanned passport copy,, if she if permanent resident send scanned copy of PR card,, to proof ur relationship u can scan ur mother NiC and ur khalas nicop to show that she is ur genuine Khala as their father name will be same,,,

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
bro one account is like in which each month there is input of 35000 to 40000 rupees

AND second account there is input of 50000 each month approx.

current amount in both of them now is;

and i will have to take this out after few days as i use these accounts for my family's daily expenses... i hope u understand how my account situation is...

xubi

Oct 2, 2013
PLUS i forgot to mention that NATIONAL SAVINGS CERTIFICATE statement stated that this amount is casheable at any time.