mohsinis

Feb 3, 2012
Ottawa
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ontario
freedbasra said:
I am in strange situation. I applied for student visa online on 18June, 2014 with upfront medical. I receieved an email next day to submit biometrics. I provided on 25 June. Since then there is no update on my application. No email no call nothing. Is this usual or there would be some problem in my case ??
I dont have much time left if I am to travel.
Wow. Bhai ham donon ek hi kashti mein sawar hain. Exact same timeline hai meri same application date, same biometrics date, upfront med and online application too. Oh and mujhe bhi koi response ni.mila

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
It took my visa 45 days. Not working days.. Total 45 days including weekends from Lahore. My medical was NOT upfront and i applied paper based.

Also because of the PTI jalsas there was a notification issued to all staff at diplomatic enclave to temporarily move to Karachi. Those of you waiting should expect more delays.

msamsa

Jul 19, 2014
And so now the embassy workers fled to Karachi for some while. I heard it somehow. Now, when will the embassies reopen? Will they be working properly on coming monday?

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
You can't be sure if it affected the Canadian high commission. If it did they'll be gone for a while coz situation is gonna remain till the coming week if imran khan is serious. I know its messed up but don't defer your admission yet. Remember most Canadian Universities allow visa students to come until september 18. If you defer it you wont be able to join if your visa comes. E-mail the high commission though.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Garfieldyo said:
You can't be sure if it affected the Canadian high commission. If it did they'll be gone for a while coz situation is gonna remain till the coming week if imran khan is serious. I know its messed up but don't defer your admission yet. Remember most Canadian Universities allow visa students to come until september 18. If you defer it you wont be able to join if your visa comes. E-mail the high commission though.
I suggest to all waiting applicant to email CIC and request them to finalize our application before start session. In this way Cic may get serious. What do you all say?

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmunirali said:
Bhai docs saray diy thay means sop wagra usually online apply karnay mai is traha kay docs miss kar jatay hai coz its not on checklist tou jo jo docs dalay thay woh yahn batao syd kuch help mil jay ap ko aur hum ko and be positive ahjay gay visa dont worry rush hota hai sept kay intake mai humsha say
I submitted a lot documents. The list is as follow.
> Explanation Letter (SOP)
> Receipt of payment of fee
> Police Clearance Certificate
> Resume
> Work Experience Letter
> IELTS result
> BSc Electrical Engineering Degree
> FSc certificate
> Offer letter from institute
> Affidavit of sponsorship from guardian
> Bank Statement
> Upfront medical
> and all the forms of study permit

freedbasra

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsinis said:
Wow. Bhai ham donon ek hi kashti mein sawar hain. Exact same timeline hai meri same application date, same biometrics date, upfront med and online application too. Oh and mujhe bhi koi response ni.mila
yar my classes are set to start from september 2, when will open the file for processing, check the validity of docs, ask me to send passport, then i will have to send it back, get ticket and alot of stuff.
very confused. but lets just hope for the best.

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
You guys aren't getting visas and my friend isn't getting a ticket to leave Canada. Looks like we get screwed one way or the other. You get a visa, you can't find a ticket. This pisses me off man. Why is it such a crime to try to go abroad from Pakistan.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Sote rehna bhaio, sote rhao. Dont get up. Yar ye pakistan ko kia ho gai ha. There is no hope for pakistanis. Allah hamre mulk ko thek kar de.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
nmunirali said:
bhai embasy work kar rahi hai ya working stop hai is situation mai aur ab tak kisi ka koi reply aya hai ya nahi :(
yar agar apna mulk thek ho to kisi aur mulk jane ki kia zaroorat ha? Sirf literate log pis rhe hain is mulk main. Allah bera garak karey hamarey hukmrano ka.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
han lakin ismay humhar hee lost hai agar current government hati hai tou embasy ko moka mil jay ga refuse karnay ka kay ap kay mulk kay political situation unstable hai tou ap wapus nahi ahao gay aur yeh rahtay hai tab bhi humraha hee lost hai kay jo protest kar rahay hai woh hatay gay nahi jiss say working start nahi hogi tou we are loser on both side :(