+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
Halaat theek kerne hai tau help Imran Khan.

Imran Khan :

1. Won the world cup. Was a player (Something Nawaz Sharif wishes and tried to be but failed miserably)
2. Made Shaukat Khanum (The only organization and hospital in the world to treat cancer patients free of charge, i am a witness to this as my father had a knee surgery there and every cancer patient i asked was being treated free)
3. Imran Khan was the VICE CHANCELLOR of BRADFORD university in UK for many years. He recently resigned due to political engagements in pakistan and the growth of PTI. (No PML-N govt could ever be a vice chancellor of a UK university)
4. Imran Khan made NAMAL college which offers UK degree while student pays Pakistani fee and studies in Pakistan.

Imran khan created PTI 18 yrs ago.. why wouldn't anyone vote for him honestly? He is not hungry, he has gotten everything, girls money, reputation, the whole world knows him.. what could he ever want? He only wants to make pakistan respectable and on its own feet.

Imran Khan was offered to join PML-N more than 15 yrs ago before he even made PTI, but he declined Nawaz Sharif's offer. Anyone corrupt would've accepted as Nawaz's offer. Video : http://www(dot)dawn(dot)com/news/1125738/blast-from-the-past-when-nawaz-offered-imran-to-join-his-party

Make sure to put . in the link above.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
bhai is say humhay kiya fida humari situation abhi tou us kutay ki jasi hai jo na ghar ka hai na ghat ka u understand what i mean, mai ab bhi wohi khao ga humara dono taraf say lost hai chay hukmat jayay ya nahi hum tou apply kar chukay hai aur apni fees bhi pay kar chukay hai tou visa na milay ya lAte milAy dono mai humara hee lost hai is mai imran khan ka ya nawaz sherif ko kon sa lost hona hai :( :(

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
han tou bhai jalasy mai jao, canada q ja rahay ho, dusray ko liy q gara khod kay ja rahay ho. dua karo sub kay hum bhaiyo kay visa bhi jaldi ah jay hum bhi is tension say nikalAy, is mulk kay halat set hojay gay jab hum wahn say par kay ayay gay, mai wapus ahao ga lakin ap ka pta nahi tou dua karo kay hum sub kay visa ahay tou hum ah kay in jahlo say chutkatary dilway is nation ko jo ab bhi inkay isharo pay dance kartay hai :( :(

nabeeeel

Feb 11, 2014
I guess this would be the last time I'd be posting on this group, :(

1. You haven't gotten your medical till now, even if you do get it by tomorrow it would take at least 2 weeks before you will get your visa, and passport provided everything goes fine.

2. Judging by the state of our country right now, which is undergoing political instability I reckon the canadians having more doubts then ever on our cases.

3. If you haven't booked your tickets, then good luck with that cause you won't be able to get a ticket in a weeks time.

The best thing you and I could is get a deferred admission letter and send it to embassy before they send our rejected passports.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nabeeeel said:

1. You haven't gotten your medical till now, even if you do get it by tomorrow it would take at least 2 weeks before you will get your visa, and passport provided everything goes fine.

2. Judging by the state of our country right now, which is undergoing political instability I reckon the canadians having more doubts then ever on our cases.

3. If you haven't booked your tickets, then good luck with that cause you won't be able to get a ticket in a weeks time.

The best thing you and I could is get a deferred admission letter and send it to embassy before they send our rejected passports.
in case of paper based, how we should send deffer letter to Cic? Please elaborate?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
nabeeeel said:

As per my knowledge, we can send our defer admission LOA when embassy ask to send. we can't send it without their request. so, the best thing is to wait and pray for reconciliation between two extreme parties.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Bhai plz link share karo jaldi we want to see
Allah karay sub ko visa milay... plz dua karo sub kay liy aur plz jo ap kah rahay ho uska link batao hum ko kahn ap nay para hai

we all will be thankful to u if thats true