+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***PAKISTAN*** MAY 2014, SEPTEMBER 2014

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
sharjeel91 said:
Yes, u can even change ur college at POE,,
thanks sharjeel bhai, you mean to sat we can show acceptance letter of that college where we want to go and hide the other? yar stay duration is decided at POE?

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
fazeel said:
thanks sharjeel bhai, you mean to sat we can show acceptance letter of that college where we want to go and hide the other? yar stay duration is decided at POE?
u dont have to hide anything u just say that u have decided to go different college if they ask u that why u change ur college,,, yup study permit is usually given for the same time duration as ur TRV

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
sharjeel91 said:
u dont have to hide anything u just say that u have decided to go different college if they ask u that why u change ur college,,, yup study permit is usually given for the same time duration as ur TRV
so u mean stay duration is mentioned on TVR?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Salam to all
A guy, applied on 17th July with up front medical test (paper based), got rejected on 13th August Wednesday.

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
sharjeel91 said:
if ur current college doesnt allow u to join in jan u can apply in different college and get admission for jan and send that to CHC as deffered letter,, just add a explaination about it that ur ex college dont allow u to join in jan that is why u changing ur college,, no big deal
Many many thanks sharjeel bhai for your help. Please guide, I aplied paper based and send document vac lahore. Now how should I send admission letter of other college to CIC?

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
19916 said:
Salam to all
A guy, applied on 17th July with up front medical test (paper based), got rejected on 13th August Wednesday.
Chalo kum start ho gai a. Who is that gui, can u send his link where he mentioned that?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
fazeel said:
Chalo kum start ho gai a. Who is that gui, can u send his link where he mentioned that?
I talked to him on FB messenger. I cant send you that link. hope u got my point.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
time is running I have applied in mid of july but still no update any one got any update and offices are open in Islamabad in current condition protests and marach

fazeel

Jan 26, 2011
Pakistan
nmunirali said:
time is running I have applied in mid of july but still no update any one got any update and offices are open in Islamabad in current condition protests and marach
I am also really disappointed with current situation. Visa Officers damn care it.

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
yap they dont care any thing but on refusal they say ur country political situation is unstable thats y u not return back,,, if they dont care about any thing then have no right to give such reason for refusal one of my friend last year got this reason for refusal

hoping for best and pray every one get success

nmunirali

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
I am cont.. refreshing this page and seeing viewers view this but no body dare to comment here plzz share ur comment.... this forum is for help and guide not for viewing

I have applied for master program and my classes will start by end of sept this year

hope for best and pray for all get success

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Salam to all
A guy, applied on 29th may online mode, got medical today (15th august 2014)