+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

omarlassan

Jan 14, 2014
WES states that:
Secondary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents

However I read on this forum that they didnt need the secondary school grades, what should I do ?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
omarlassan said:
WES states that:.

However I read on this forum that they didnt need the secondary school grades, what should I do ?
These instructions are for those who only want to assess their intermediate certificates. if you have a bachelor and master degree you dont need to submit your Secondary or higher secondary certificates to WES.

omarlassan

Jan 14, 2014
Alright thanks, but their mail states that they are waiting for the document. Should I wait for them to change their status or fax them ?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
omarlassan said:
Alright thanks, but their mail states that they are waiting for the document. Should I wait for them to change their status or fax them ?
Have they received your documents?

omarlassan

Jan 14, 2014
they have received my hec envelop and both (degree+trascript) have the status of accepted. Now they are saying to send secondary education docs.

The document required for pakistan states:
econdary school documents (e.g. Intermediate Examination Certificate or Higher Secondary Certificate HSC) must be submitted directly to WES by the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education for evaluation along with all higher education documents.

what should i do, i read in this forum that only hec envelop would be enough :mad:

omarlassan

Jan 14, 2014
Adding to this, do you think that the policy of WES has changed ? As its asking for secondary degree irrespective of higer education. Please take a look here and tell <w w w>.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp

If I need to get my secondary school attested ? what do I attest ? my oa level or my ibcc equivlance certificates ?

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London&lt;br/&gt;[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]&lt;br/&gt;IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]&lt;br/&gt;[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]&lt;br/&gt;[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]&lt;br/&gt;[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]&lt;br/&gt;[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]&lt;br/&gt;
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
omarlassan said:
Adding to this, do you think that the policy of WES has changed ? As its asking for secondary degree irrespective of higer education. Please take a look here and tell <w w w>.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp

If I need to get my secondary school attested ? what do I attest ? my oa level or my ibcc equivlance certificates ?
well i have been assessed by WES and no such requirements, this is the first time i am hearing that a person having bachelors degree is being asked to send his secondary certificates. I am sorry to say i dont know what should you do with your O/A levels, in our case (Metric + F.Sc) we would send only our certificate plus DMC. i would suggest you to call WES they will guide you. (+1) 416-972-0070. Try to call them exactly at 6:00pm PST, it will be 9:00 am in canada, no callers rush so your call would be easily trasferred to the customer support agent.

regards

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
luqi said:
well i have been assessed by WES and no such requirements, this is the first time i am hearing that a person having bachelors degree is being asked to send his secondary certificates. I am sorry to say i dont know what should you do with your O/A levels, in our case (Metric + F.Sc) we would send only our certificate plus DMC. i would suggest you to call WES they will guide you. (+1) 416-972-0070. Try to call them exactly at 6:00pm PST, it will be 9:00 am in canada, no callers rush so your call would be easily trasferred to the customer support agent.

regards
Hi Guys,

yes the policy of WES is changed now and all the applicant from Pakistan, they need matric and fsc result card/DMS as well to complete your assesment. Two of my friend who applied last week now WES asked to send your matric and FSc cards as well which should be sealed send directly by the board.

Very strange and I know it is very difficult to send because our school/college boards :( :( :( :(

ZeeshanAhmed

Jan 17, 2013
Hi,

I applied on Jan 21 and receive email from WES to submit intermediate certificate copy. I contacted help desk , she told me that this is due to some system error. She sent an email to evaluation team on my behalf and up till now I am waiting a reply from them. According to help desk, evaluation team should update the status to appropriately and send me a correction email. Status of my documents (degree and transcript) is ACCEPTED.

Please note that certified copies of Higher secondary school certificate from Pakistan is a requirement by WES USA NOT WES Canada (at least for FSWP).

Check the following links

http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp
AND
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Kindly update if you have any other update.

Regards

prince_of_darkness

May 15, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Though I am not from Pakistan, as I am helping my Pakistani friend to get WES Evaluation, I have learnt that there has been some mistake by HEC.
They have printed same Transcripts results to many guys, ( wallaho aalam). this is what I have heard. Hence they now want FSE and every document. ( 10 & 12 ) .
Might have issue some fakes as well. ( though I dont know). ( Allah's knows best).

ZeeshanAhmed said:
Hi,

I applied on Jan 21 and receive email from WES to submit intermediate certificate copy. I contacted help desk , she told me that this is due to some system error. She sent an email to evaluation team on my behalf and up till now I am waiting a reply from them. According to help desk, evaluation team should update the status to appropriately and send me a correction email. Status of my documents (degree and transcript) is ACCEPTED.

Please note that certified copies of Higher secondary school certificate from Pakistan is a requirement by WES USA NOT WES Canada (at least for FSWP).

Check the following links

http://www.wes.org/required/index.asp
AND
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

Kindly update if you have any other update.

Regards

jazzyworld

Jan 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I need some help with WES evaluation process.

I am able to provide WES with all other transcript only left with Martic and FSc.

I am confused WES say they need degree and DMS, are they separate things ? because I can see all my marks on my degrees (Matric/FSc) I dont believe that I got anything like DMS

ANy body know how to get them sealed and send it to WES

Please help

omarlassan

Jan 14, 2014
I have my o and a level equivalency certificate with me and have sent it for attestion to IBCC. I have asked them to seal the photocopy. WES is also asking for a mark sheet, how the hell do I give them that ?

Zayna

Mar 19, 2014
Hi,
i am facing the same problem with WES Canada. They are asking for secondary school certification while I have done my O Levels and A Levels. Can you please tell me what you did to satisfy their requirement.
Thanks

omarlassan

Jan 14, 2014
so i got over this nightmare. send them the following
Attested O and A Level eqv. in sealed envelop by ibcc
O A level degrees (no need to send in sealed envelop, atleast in my case)
University degree + transcript attested and sealed by HEC

all these documents, finally caused my eval. to start

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
guys,be relax Hec is not a rocket science, i have a good experience with HEC, personally i went to islamabad as well as to R&I department for sealing,

any body having queries regarding Intermediate, Metric or other, please do ask. my be i can be helpful to u poeple