+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

ahmad321

Mar 21, 2014
Any one know about ICAS ?how much process time they take?and what documentATIOn they required ....My university is not listed in WES list of universities...

kindly guide me regarding this

Best regards
ahmad

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
ahmad321 said:
Any one know about ICAS ?how much process time they take?and what documentATIOn they required ....My university is not listed in WES list of universities...

kindly guide me regarding this

Best regards
ahmad
Go to ICAS website.you will get to know each and every details
http://www.icascanada.ca/home.aspx

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
Hi All,

I made a blunder, I sent the HEC attested documents with out sealed envelop to WES. Is there any way that they can send them back ? or is it possible to collect the documents from WES office by some other person? or is there any way to deliver them to canadian address ?

Your feedback would be appreciated in this regard

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nshah32

Nabeel.malik

Apr 9, 2014
hi mish and experts,
i was reading all below posts and replies to find out the clue of my issue.

i already attested my graduation and master (copies) attested from HEC and got with sealed envelop from HEC.
then i sent to WES and i got confirmation that WES accepted my graduation and master attestation as below:

http: //ma3k.ae/temp/WES.gif (remove spaces)

now only they are asking for Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore, Pakistan and Higher Secondary Certificate, .

please advise what to do now.
i am stuck in between.

appreciate your urgent reply
Nabeel

Nabeel.malik

Apr 9, 2014
Nabeel.malik said:
hi mish and experts,
i was reading all below posts and replies to find out the clue of my issue.

i already attested my graduation and master (copies) attested from HEC and got with sealed envelop from HEC.
then i sent to WES and i got confirmation that WES accepted my graduation and master attestation as below:

http: //ma3k.ae/temp/WES.gif (remove spaces)

now only they are asking for Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Lahore, Pakistan and Higher Secondary Certificate, .

please advise what to do now.
i am stuck in between.

appreciate your urgent reply
Nabeel

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
nshah32 said:
Hi All,

I made a blunder, I sent the HEC attested documents with out sealed envelop to WES. Is there any way that they can send them back ? or is it possible to collect the documents from WES office by some other person? or is there any way to deliver them to canadian address ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nshah32

i dont know about walk in facility, but really it is a big blunder.for sure they would not send you. you have to send them again and please get it sealed this time

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
please before sending, why u people dont follow their requirement.

but know just dont worry, they will put you in queue unless you dont send them all the documents

go to both boards, get the photocopy of your mark sheet and certificate verified, attest from IBCC (better to do) after that put them in an envelope of board get it sealed and send individually on different dates, this will show them that board have send it.(this way i chosen to send my doc, and alhamdulilah havent faced any problem and all the procedure went smoothly by the grace of god.dont worry

god will help u

shoaib801

Apr 10, 2014
I attested my original DMC and Degree from both boards, then took photocopies of it and the board staff sealed the photocopies for me in an envelope... I actually did not attest the photocopies from board, will it work?

shoaib801

Apr 10, 2014
For HEC and for my uni UET, i did attest the photocopies of Transcript and Degree and got it sealed by the respective offices... But did not the follow the same procedure for board photocopies...? I mean i only attested the original docs from both boards and then got its copies sealed from the board without attesting it again. Is that ok?

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
shoaib801 said:
For HEC and for my uni UET, i did attest the photocopies of Transcript and Degree and got it sealed by the respective offices... But did not the follow the same procedure for board photocopies...? I mean i only attested the original docs from both boards and then got its copies sealed from the board without attesting it again. Is that ok?
no problem, for board you dont have to , but for HEC they need original attestation on photocopies

shoaib801

Apr 10, 2014
Ok, thankyou. I just hope it all goes well, else ill squander a lot of time because of it.

P.S. I like the way people here share their experiences and problems and solutions with each other! : )

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
nshah32 said:
Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nshah32
Dude, these are serious matter and this can put a question mark on the whole process. Keep following the courier and check the status on WES. If u don't receive any update ask for it. Prepare to repeat the process as soon as possible, only few days left for you to apply in this year FSWP. Good luck

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
ranasamiakhtar said:
Hi,
i am facing the same problem with WES Canada. They are asking for secondary school certification. Any One found solution ?
Found solution for what? If they are asking for it, simply provide them a verfied/attested copy of it and you are done!
I am doing my assessment via ICAS in which they dont ask for SSC docs.

Good luck

sherdills

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Abu Dhabi
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-12-2013
Doc's Request.
Completed
Nomination.....
Completed
AOR Received.
Recieved
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Completed
Med's Request
Completed
Med's Done....
05-08-2014
Interview........
not-required
Passport Req..
13-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
31-08-2014
LANDED..........
01-04-2015
ranasamiakhtar said:
Hi,
i am facing the same problem with WES Canada. They are asking for secondary school certification. Any One found solution ?
You have to get your docs attested and verified by IBCC.
For this your SSC and HSSC original certificares will be verified by your board. Once done, take a colored copy of the docs and submit them to IBCC (in ISB; it is in I 8). Take all your docs and CNIC with as they may ask for anything. They"ll take the copes with the original and will give u back once the process is completed. Good luck