Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
dollyy said:
Hello Seniors,
I need some help regarding ECA from WES, Anybody have idea about academic transcript request form.
It should be filled by both board offices i.e,(Intermediate and matric) Or I have to get it filled from my University too?
Please clarify this if someone had done it!
Here it is: http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

It needs to be filled by Uni only.
You have to seal this, along with degree and trasncript verified from University, and send it to WES on your uni behalf! Remember the uni administration is going to seal it for you!

mish

Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
19/08/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Mashallah
LANDED..........
Nov 2014
askhan said:
Here it is: http://www.wes.org/ca/required/International_Transcript_Request.pdf

It needs to be filled by Uni only.
You have to seal this, along with degree and trasncript verified from University, and send it to WES on your uni behalf! Remember the uni administration is going to seal it for you!
Form should not be filled by UNI but only by metric Board and Intermediate board..by any board representative

for university degrees only HEC sealed envelope is enough

if u go to wes requirement page, u will see it is written in secondary education column

best of luck

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Can anyone tell in whose favour should the interantional bank/demand draft be made for WES assessment? The 299.45$ CAD!
I could not find it on WES website!

sanv

Apr 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
Hi all,

Help needed to assess points for education:

I am a CMA (cost and management accountant) and my noc is 0111 financial managers. I applied to WES for assessment of my CMA degree which is done after bachelors; I did not send them my bachelor’s dox. They sent me the following evaluation:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMERY
2 years of professional study

I contacted them and told them that I think it is unfair as in my country it is equal to masters, they told me to send my bachelors dox and I ve sent them now but my ECAS still shows dox awaited.
Now I have this evaluation report with me my question is

Do I wait for my re-evaluation to arrive for applying FSW2014 or send my application with the old report. If I do then what would my points ?

Education Maximum 25 points
University degree at the Doctoral (PhD) level or equalNote de bas de page1
25 points
University degree at the Master’s level or equalNote de bas de page1 OR University level entry-to-practice professional degree (or equalNote de bas de page1). Occupation related to the degree must be:
• NOC 2011 Skill Level A, and
• licensed by a provincial regulatory body.
Note: Degree program must be in one of these fields of study: Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, Dentistry, Podiatry, Optometry, Law, Chiropractic Medicine, or Pharmacy. 23 points
Two or more Canadian post-secondary degrees or diplomas or equalNote de bas de page1 (at least one must be for a program of at least three years) 22 points
Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a program of three years or longer, or equalNote de bas de page1
21 points
Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a two-year program, or equalNote de bas de page1
19 points
Canadian post-secondary degree or diploma for a one-year program, or equalNote de bas de page1
15 points
Canadian high school diploma, or equalNote de bas de page1
5 points

I am so confused plz help me.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
please before sending, why u people dont follow their requirement.

but know just dont worry, they will put you in queue unless you dont send them all the documents

go to both boards, get the photocopy of your mark sheet and certificate verified, attest from IBCC (better to do) after that put them in an envelope of board get it sealed and send individually on different dates, this will show them that board have send it.(this way i chosen to send my doc, and alhamdulilah havent faced any problem and all the procedure went smoothly by the grace of god.dont worry

god will help u
HELLO MISH,
as you said you have received your evaluation......please let me know....
1- how they evaluate the Pakistani Master degree against Canadian one? i means for Pakistani degree 16 years how many points a person will get?
and please share , if possible, your evaluation againt canadian one....
thanx

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mish said:
Form should not be filled by UNI but only by metric Board and Intermediate board..by any board representative

for university degrees only HEC sealed envelope is enough

if u go to wes requirement page, u will see it is written in secondary education column

best of luck
Thank you Mish :)

imranhoshimi

Apr 29, 2014
imranhoshimi said:
ASalamu Alaikum guys,

I have to apply for FSWP Canada for that I need my original degree and transcript to be evaluated from ICAS. (can't use WES as my university is not listed) Now, my original bachelor degree and transcript both are already attested from HEC back in 2012. I just need photo copies of my degree and transcript to be attested and get sealed in an envelope by HEC.
Do I still have to send original SSC/HSC and marksheets to HEC for attesting the photo copies of my degree and transcript? (remember my original bachelor degree and transcript are already attested by HEC) because somehow maybe when I was moving to Dubai I have lost my original SSC certificate and SSC marksheet. :(

Also, for this purpose should I use Gerry's service (as i am not in Pakistan) or send my family member to Karachi regional office for faster process?

Time is running out. Please give advice and solution. Thanks

Imran
Anybody guys?

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My father went to Board Office for SSC and HSC docs attestation, they told him that it will take 10 days to verify docs and get them attested.
Moreover, went to OCS to send bachelors degree to HEC they told that it will take 2 months to get them back.
What the hell happening in Pakistan?????????????????????? I think i have wasted my $300 in WES payment! :( :( :(
Any advise would be appreciated! ???

evil.genius

Apr 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Landon
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2014
File Transfer...
03-01-2015
Med's Request
15-04-2015
Med's Done....
11-05-2015
Passport Req..
27-05-2015
LANDED..........
Soon IA
I have to attest my degree from HEC which are supposed to attest from HEC Islamabad Office. I understand OCS has service for this purpose but I dont want to go for OCS due to their excessive time taking...!!

Its mentioned on HEC web that only Blood Relative (Father,Mother, Bro, Sis, Wife, Husband) can get attestation by visiting HEC office if attestation seeker could not go at HEC office in-person.
Do u have any idea, do they follow this norm strictly or can i send my any friend to this purpose OR what abt Brother-in-law ..?

Plzzzzz reply

Regards,

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
evil.genius said:
I have to attest my degree from HEC which are supposed to attest from HEC Islamabad Office. I understand OCS has service for this purpose but I dont want to go for OCS due to their excessive time taking...!!

Its mentioned on HEC web that only Blood Relative (Father,Mother, Bro, Sis, Wife, Husband) can get attestation by visiting HEC office if attestation seeker could not go at HEC office in-person.
Do u have any idea, do they follow this norm strictly or can i send my any friend to this purpose OR what abt Brother-in-law ..?

Plzzzzz reply

Regards,
I called personally to Deputy Director HEC (Attestation Dept.) and he told that anyone can come on my behalf with signed Authority Letter + NIC copy. Blood relative is NOT required.

F_S_W

Mar 30, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dollyy said:
My father went to Board Office for SSC and HSC docs attestation, they told him that it will take 10 days to verify docs and get them attested.
Moreover, went to OCS to send bachelors degree to HEC they told that it will take 2 months to get them back.
What the hell happening in Pakistan?????????????????????? I think i have wasted my $300 in WES payment! :( :( :(
Any advise would be appreciated! ???

go to BISE they will verify within 3 days then send to IBCC there you will get within 2 days, maximum within 7 days you will get BISE (and IBCC) verified, then go to HEC personally with your father, or you, yourself...personally they will give you back same day ,verified. maximum within 10 days you will be done.
but
again
go to BISE personally,
and go to HEC personally......
personally,
personally
personally.

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
F_S_W said:
go to BISE they will verify within 3 days then send to IBCC there you will get within 2 days, maximum within 7 days you will get BISE (and IBCC) verified, then go to HEC personally with your father, or you, yourself...personally they will give you back same day ,verified. maximum within 10 days you will be done.
but
again
go to BISE personally,
and go to HEC personally......
personally,
personally
personally.
As per senior members like masimshehzad, msaeed, mish - IBCC is no more required. Only BISE sealed envelop will be enough.

Check thread << Pakistani Applicants Please Reply for WES New Requirement>>
Reply #75, 76 and 77

atharabbas

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
AOR Received.
PER 8 Oct 2014
File Transfer...
PCC 24 Nov 2014
Med's Request
5 Jan 2015
Med's Done....
3 Feb 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
5 Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
3 Mar 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 2015
Hello Seniors,

I am following the process mentioned below for FSWP:

1. My brother is working on SSC/HSC attestation and will send separate envelops directly to WES from Karachi.
2. Once SSC/HSC attestation done, my friend will get HEC attestation on my behalf and will send directly to WES from Islamabad.

I believe there will be at least 1 week difference for documents delivery to WES as per above scenario.

I will pay WES fee (CAD $ 299) online using credit card. At which step I should pay the fee? Is there any time constraint to submit documents after submitting fee or vise versa?

Please suggest.

PAK111

May 3, 2014
Hello All,

I've done MBA after B.com and in order to get ECA equivalence for MBA need clarity on the following:-

-Do i only need to get my MBA degree attested from HEC and sent to WES or even B. Com?
-I presume O-Level and HSSC attestation isn't required

Response appreciated.

rayquest

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
hi
ppl
for MBBS GRADUATE FROM UOK i need WES evaluation
as my degree was issued by thm
secondly my degree is already attested from HEC , MOFA
please can any 1 guide me whether i need a closed this sealed envelope from UOK or HEC
PLEASE REPLY ASAP
THX
REGARD