+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
Umer123 said:
Hi,
Did anyone have done this HEC WES process living outside pakistan . I am in UAE n need some help to understand this photocopies attestation procedure from HEC for WES. All my documents were already attested by HEC in 2009 using Fedex in Pak. So what process should i follow to get my photocopies attested in sealed envelop.

1.How i can send my documents to HEC . I guess they only accept posts only from authorize companies such as OCS or FedEX.

Is there any service similar to fedex in UAE responsible of doing this stuff.

any help will be highly appreciated.

HI Umer,

i have used the services from Gerry's ( http://www.visadropbox.com/view.php?id=100 ), They are very good, took 15 total days,
i submitted HEC filled Sign Form, B.E Degree,Inter&matric certificate original and their copies together with payment by Western union.

They took the attestation from HEC, Sealed envelope inside attested B.E degree & Transcript copy...

and the same Sealed envelope i forward to WES with payment...............but unfortunately...they rejected, below there email reply
"
R E Q U E S T F O R D O C U M E N T S
We have received your appliication for credential evaluation and carefully reviewed your documents.
IIn order to prepare a complete and accurate evaluation, we requirelhe iiems lliisted below. The
evaluation will be placed on hold until all requested documents have been received.

"NOTE:please note that the degree and marksheets we received do not match with HEC attestationsite;
please have them enter the correct/Update theirinformation,thankyou."
1. Credential:
Institution: Date(s):
Bachelor of Engineering
NED University of Engineeringand Technology, Karachi 2002

For the credentialabove,please submit the following:
- Copy of all final degree certificates (or provisional degree certificates) attested by the Higher
EducationCommissiorl HEC and submittedto WES in an envelope sealedby the Higher Education Commissiorl HEC.
For instructions on howto have documents attested by the HEC, go to
http:/fiMMN.hec.gov.pklhtmls/HDdaea.htm

-All university-issuedmark sheets, indicating exact papertitles, marks and examinationpassed.
D All university-issuedmark sheets, indicating exact papertitles, marks and examinationpassed.
Marksheets must be attested by the Higher Education Commissiorl HEC and submittedto WES in an
envelope sealedby the HEC. (Please note that WES does not accept college-issuedmark sheets.)For
instructions on howto have documents attested by the HEC, go to

Notes:
1. Documents received by WES directly from an institution will not be released.
2. To check the status of l/OUr evaluation at any time,togon to https:/lwww.wes.org/appstatus/
"

So please any guy have some idea, what happen and what to do next............?

Please advice
Hamid

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
AHF said:
HI Umer,

i have used the services from Gerry's ( http://www.visadropbox.com/view.php?id=100 ), They are very good, took 15 total days,
i submitted HEC filled Sign Form, B.E Degree,Inter&matric certificate original and their copies together with payment by Western union.

They took the attestation from HEC, Sealed envelope inside attested B.E degree & Transcript copy...

and the same Sealed envelope i forward to WES with payment...............but unfortunately...they rejected, below there email reply
"
R E Q U E S T F O R D O C U M E N T S
We have received your appliication for credential evaluation and carefully reviewed your documents.
IIn order to prepare a complete and accurate evaluation, we requirelhe iiems lliisted below. The
evaluation will be placed on hold until all requested documents have been received.

"NOTE:please note that the degree and marksheets we received do not match with HEC attestationsite;
please have them enter the correct/Update theirinformation,thankyou."
1. Credential:
Institution: Date(s):
Bachelor of Engineering
NED University of Engineeringand Technology, Karachi 2002

For the credentialabove,please submit the following:
- Copy of all final degree certificates (or provisional degree certificates) attested by the Higher
EducationCommissiorl HEC and submittedto WES in an envelope sealedby the Higher Education Commissiorl HEC.
For instructions on howto have documents attested by the HEC, go to

-All university-issuedmark sheets, indicating exact papertitles, marks and examinationpassed.
D All university-issuedmark sheets, indicating exact papertitles, marks and examinationpassed.
Marksheets must be attested by the Higher Education Commissiorl HEC and submittedto WES in an
envelope sealedby the HEC. (Please note that WES does not accept college-issuedmark sheets.)For
instructions on howto have documents attested by the HEC, go to

Notes:
1. Documents received by WES directly from an institution will not be released.
2. To check the status of l/OUr evaluation at any time,togon to https:/lwww.wes.org/appstatus/
"

So please any guy have some idea, what happen and what to do next............?

Please advice
Hamid
Furthermore, any person from pakistan having engineering degree, gone through the all process HEC and WES and then finally get WES ECA,........Please share procedure how can we do ........?

Thanks

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
9-9-2015 submit: 1-10-15 rec: 13-10-15
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
@AHF

I have gone through the similar procedure instead of getting attestation through gerry's I went myself and got the degrees and transcript attested. But unfortunately got the same email.

Went to HEC again get another set attested but this time after attestation went inside and confirm all the stamp numbers with the discription. Again got it sealed from HEC R&I department and sent the same to WES. This time they accepted the documents and now evaluation report preparation is in progress.

So you have to get it confirmed from HEC the stamp numbers with the description.
Last time they put my transcript stamp on degree and degree stamp on transcript. They are really bunch of idiots and enter the wrong stamp numbers in their database and WES after verifying the number rejects the document.

So dear, you have to go to HEC and confirm the stamp numbers with the description prior to getting it sealed. If you have the copy of transcript and degree with stamps sent to WES firstly get it checked by HEC. Maybe they will change the stamp number in there database.

Hope you understand the procedure.

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
enigma304 said:
@ AHF

I have gone through the similar procedure instead of getting attestation through gerry's I went myself and got the degrees and transcript attested. But unfortunately got the same email.

Went to HEC again get another set attested but this time after attestation went inside and confirm all the stamp numbers with the discription. Again got it sealed from HEC R&I department and sent the same to WES. This time they accepted the documents and now evaluation report preparation is in progress.

So you have to get it confirmed from HEC the stamp numbers with the description.
Last time they put my transcript stamp on degree and degree stamp on transcript. They are really bunch of idiots and enter the wrong stamp numbers in their database and WES after verifying the number rejects the document.

So dear, you have to go to HEC and confirm the stamp numbers with the description prior to getting it sealed. If you have the copy of transcript and degree with stamps sent to WES firstly get it checked by HEC. Maybe they will change the stamp number in there database.

Yes dear, I understand what you explained.

I don’t have the copy of Stamp degree and transcript which I firstly sent to WES because I received in sealed envelope from HEC. However I have the original Stamp degree and transcript……
1. Do you know, the stamp data/number will be same in original degree and transcript or copy respectively?
2. If the data will be same, so do you mean I should ask to HEC only changed the data online and then inform to WES without re-submitting again?
Please help more and I hope you…………Thanks AHF

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
No. The stamp number on original degree/transcript is different form the one pasted on copy of degree/transcript.

The only option remain for you is to get it attested again and this time confirm the stamp number with description prior to getting it sealed from HEC.

Please confirm one thing from your WES account. In "Required Document" section what is written in "What was submitted" column.

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
enigma304 said:
No. The stamp number on original degree/transcript is different form the one pasted on copy of degree/transcript.

The only option remain for you is to get it attested again and this time confirm the stamp number with description prior to getting it sealed from HEC.

Please confirm one thing from your WES account. In "Required Document" section what is written in "What was submitted" column.

OK, but HEC should have the stamp numder record crossponding to Account number on HEC online web account. and then they hasve to update the error...........and how can i check/confirm stamp number with discription piror to sealed, i am using Gerry'd services as i outside from pakistan, i should request to gerry's to confirm or how....?

in status “what was submitted” written cross ponding to B.E Degree and Transcripts, in both “Academic transcripts sent directly to WES in the manner specified for this country”

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
I dont think Gerry's will confirm it.

HEC have the record of the stamp entered in the database but they doesnot retain the copy of your degree/transcript after pasting the stamp. So there is no way you can confirm the stamp number until you have the copy of the same.

This problem happened to me and I have to go from Karachi to ISL just to resolve this problem.

You can do the procedure with Gerry's again but the risk will still be there that WES rejects your documents again. If you are lucky your record will be entered correctly and you will face no problem. Many donot get this problem but some like us really stuck due to this problem.

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
enigma304 said:
I dont think Gerry's will confirm it.

HEC have the record of the stamp entered in the database but they doesnot retain the copy of your degree/transcript after pasting the stamp. So there is no way you can confirm the stamp number until you have the copy of the same.

This problem happened to me and I have to go from Karachi to ISL just to resolve this problem.

You can do the procedure with Gerry's again but the risk will still be there that WES rejects your documents again. If you are lucky your record will be entered correctly and you will face no problem. Many donot get this problem but some like us really stuck due to this problem.
Thanks a lot dear,

i can do one thing to avoid agian same thing happen, i can ask to WES please provide stamp number crossponging to degree and transcript for updating the data at HEC online .i hope so they will undestand.lets try otherwise i have to do again same from gerry's.

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
Try it. WES will respond usually in 2 days.

But our beloved HEC usually donot respond to emails.

I have send them emails but they never bother to respond.

saleem7821

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2013
Nomination.....
PER Received :16-12-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
10-01-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 Remedical Assessment Request : 26-08-2015
Med's Done....
09-07-2014 Remedical done : 17-09-2015
Passport Req..
PPR1 : 28-Oct-2014 , PPR2 : 26-Oct-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Oct-2015
LANDED..........
InshahAllah May 2016 Welcome Edmonton
Dear AHF
first go to your online account at HEC website.
check if the status of your documents is " In progress " then WES will not process your evaluation report. immediately contact with HEC ask them to change your status from "In progress" to "Attested". WES automatically detect it and process your Evaluation report further.
Hope this will help you to dig out the problem.
good luck

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....
31-10-2014
Med's Request
29-6-2015
Med's Done....
27-7-2015
Interview........
3-6-2015
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
April 2016 InshaAllah
Last time when I went to HEC I confirmed regarding the "In progress" status shown on the account. They told that the status on our account is not exactly what is seen by WES. When a stamp number is assigned the data automatically change to "Attested".

Like mine data is not appearing in my account. But when they search the online system with stamp number, all my data appear on the screen. WES has a limited access; only the applicant name, Credential detail (BE, MBA etc) , university, transcript or degree, stamp number is shown to WES.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
enigma304 said:
@ AHF

Oh my days! They did the same for me aswell! What a waste of tax they are! Absolute idiots!

rafiariz

Mar 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
october 2012
AOR Received.
feb 2013
Med's Request
feb 2013
Med's Done....
feb 2013
Passport Req..
august 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
what the hell???? HEC took more than 1.5 month to attest my documents and what sort of attestation has been done??????

I have been calling, emailing to i guess every person in attestation department and no one has clue of what the problem is?

It is HEC's fault y should we be wasting our money again (attestation + courier) , this is simply not fair!!!!!

AHF

Oct 10, 2013
rafiariz said:
what the hell???? HEC took more than 1.5 month to attest my documents and what sort of attestation has been done??????

I have been calling, emailing to i guess every person in attestation department and no one has clue of what the problem is?

It is HEC's fault y should we be wasting our money again (attestation + courier) , this is simply not fair!!!!!
YES my dear,
I experiencing the same, they had a mistake in online and then WES rejected my case and asking for again resubmit doc. at HEC side, they did not responding my email for correction of attested doc...............Really HEC are like HELL.
Furthermore, my friends utilize the help from OCS, they also toking 2 months just for attestation.

But we don’t have another way.............If we are willing to apply for immigration. We have to deal with HELL….. Frustrating.

enigma304

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (RIH)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-7-2014
Nomination.....