+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan HEC Sealed Envelop Procedure

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
[b][color=#800000]Landed 18th April 2016[/color][/b]
if it was like one has to re-attest his/her docs every 6 months, then i am afraid we would attach extra sheets with our certificates+transcripts for the Stamp Sticker HEC paste on the docs. :p

qureishi

Dec 9, 2011
Dear Pakistani Applicants ,

I need your reply for the below mentioned problem:

I send my documents (Engineering Degree & Mark Sheets) to WES in sealed envelope by HEC , but today I received an email from WES that I have to re send by documents again including a form filled by the University registrar.

This is a new requirement which is not mentioned in the WES website for Pakistani Applicants.

Any one of you has a same expereince ? Please reply

Thnx

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London<br/>[color=#CC9900][b]NOC code:................2147[/b][/color]<br/>IELTS:....: sent with application
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b]03-07-2013[/b]<br/>[color=yellowgreen][b]Fee charged.........: 23-09-2013 [/b][/color]<br/>[color=green][b]PER Received.......: 24-09-2013[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#C46767][b]Processing Started:21-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>[color=#4E1D1D][b]Docs Request: 28-01-2014[/b][/color]<br/>
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
from pakistan, i guess no one have faced this situation. try to call them and make the situation clear. This may be the new requirement. before this they only relied on HEC sealed envelope.

engrshahrs

Jul 26, 2013
qureishi said:

I send my documents (Engineering Degree & Mark Sheets) to WES in sealed envelope by HEC , but today I received an email from WES that I have to re send by documents again including a form filled by the University registrar.

This is a new requirement which is not mentioned in the WES website for Pakistani Applicants.

Thnx
So what you did about this brother ? What kind of form to be filled by University Registrar ? Do you have this form or is it available on website ?

engrshahrs

Jul 26, 2013
qureishi said:

Thnx
Brother, can you please email me the form sent to you by WES, on my email address which is engrshahrs@gmail.com.

I would be thankful to you.

engrshahrs

Jul 26, 2013
I have a question. I sent sealed envelope from HEC with my attested documents to WES. When I checked my HEC Attestation application page. I found that my latest application status is COMPLETED, while the previous three unattended applications are "In Progress" state. so my question is that is it required that all applications with status "In Progress" be removed from the page ??

Furthermore, I have been calling over a number of contact persons of HEC to remove "In Progress" applications but no one has been helpful though. Kindly suggest.

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
engrshahrs said:
I have a question. I sent sealed envelope from HEC with my attested documents to WES. When I checked my HEC Attestation application page. I found that my latest application status is COMPLETED, while the previous three unattended applications are "In Progress" state. so my question is that is it required that all applications with status "In Progress" be removed from the page ??

Furthermore, I have been calling over a number of contact persons of HEC to remove "In Progress" applications but no one has been helpful though. Kindly suggest.

There is no issue if ur previous status r in process. I also filled multiple forms. After attestation, just 1 got updated while other remained in process. WES will accept ur docs

Mitru1975

Feb 9, 2012
Dear Luqi or Any Seniors Member
AoA

I need you help for the following issue:

My wife got M.Com from Hailey College of Commerce (University of Punjab). I have submitted her documents (Degree + Detail Mark Sheet for B.Com as well as for M.Com) dully attested from HEC and as per directions given by World Education Services (WES) for Credential assessment. However, they (WES) accept here documents for B.Com but raise an objection for here detail Marks Sheet of M.Com. In fact they ask for marks sheet issued by the Punjab University instead of issued by Hailey Collage which is not in our case. As you may know Hailey College have semester system for M.Com and whole examination is conducted by the Hailey College but degrees has been issued by the Punjab University. I approach to the controller examination of the Punjab University for support to resolve our problem, but He said they will reply directly to WES if they send us the query regarding this otherwise we can't do anything.

Please advice me on this issue or any other member have facing the same problem can share his / her experience.

Thanks in advance and Regards

Mitru1975

luqi

Champion Member
May 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
01-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2016
LANDED..........
indeed you are in a troublesome situation but dont worry, talk to punjab university. you can take written statement in this case from punjab university that we (punjab university) issue degree while the Transcript is issued from Hailey college and haily college is an affiliated Institute blah blah blah.......... scan it and talk to wes via phone , attach the scanned statement and send it via email. i hope it's not a big issue WES will solve this if you convince them.

MH_UK

Nov 2, 2012
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2013
AOR Received.
02-09-2013
Med's Request
09/05/2014
Med's Done....
21/05/2014
LANDED..........
Not yet
engrshahrs said:

No that should not be a problem, I would advice you to check with HEC if the token number on your document matches with the records they hold.They screwed my case up big time by putting the token numbers wrongly (Token number that corresponded to the transcript on their system was on my degree and vice versa). It might not be the case bus just double check with them as they have employed imbeciles to perform tasks which require concentration and diligence.

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
PER: 28-08-2013
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Medical Done 11-Sept, 3rd line added 19 Sept
Passport Req..
PPR1 2nd Oct and PPR2 16th Oct
outstandinguy said:
Hello All,

I am from Pakistan but currently living in Saudi Arabia.
I need to send my HEC attested degrees and transcript to WES in HEC sealed envelop. I already have my degrees attested from HEC now I am unable to figure out what to do for getting my degrees sealed in HEC envelop.
Can I put it myself in the plain envelop, sign across the seal and send it to WES, as degrees and transcripts are already verified by HEC?

Anybody from Pakistan could help.

Many Thanks,
You have to send the photocopies not orignal and also they photocopies must be attested from HEC and than it should be sealed from HEC. Alternate contact local consulate for additional info.

Umer123

Oct 2, 2013
Hi,
Did anyone have done this HEC WES process living outside pakistan . I am in UAE n need some help to understand this photocopies attestation procedure from HEC for WES. All my documents were already attested by HEC in 2009 using Fedex in Pak. So what process should i follow to get my photocopies attested in sealed envelop.

1.How i can send my documents to HEC . I guess they only accept posts only from authorize companies such as OCS or FedEX.

Is there any service similar to fedex in UAE responsible of doing this stuff.

any help will be highly appreciated.

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Umer123 said:
Hi,
Did anyone have done this HEC WES process living outside pakistan . I am in UAE n need some help to understand this photocopies attestation procedure from HEC for WES. All my documents were already attested by HEC in 2009 using Fedex in Pak. So what process should i follow to get my photocopies attested in sealed envelop.

1.How i can send my documents to HEC . I guess they only accept posts only from authorize companies such as OCS or FedEX.

Is there any service similar to fedex in UAE responsible of doing this stuff.

any help will be highly appreciated.
Better send your family member to attest from hec Lahore/islamabad/Karachi office. Much faster and reliable.

Umer123

Oct 2, 2013
sachoudary said:
Better send your family member to attest from hec Lahore/islamabad/Karachi office. Much faster and reliable.
Thanks for the reply . i think HEC will do the attestation only in ISB for walkin candidates. otherwise we have to use OCS now which will take around a month.

just wanted to check Which WES supporting documents required with submission to HEC so that they'll know its for WES ???

sachoudary

Jun 25, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
23-09-2013
Med's Request
28-08-2014
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Umer123 said:
Thanks for the reply . i think HEC will do the attestation only in ISB for walkin candidates. otherwise we have to use OCS now which will take around a month.

just wanted to check Which WES supporting documents required with submission to HEC so that they'll know its for WES ???
HEC lahore and karachi office also working for walk in. and you need only Universities degree/ result card photocopy have to send WES.