App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
PER: 14-08-14
IELTS Request
sent with application
can u please paste ur email that u received?

was ur university listed?

albertian

May 29, 2013
rizviali110 said:
my university is not listed in WES but it is HEC recognized and my documents had been attested with HEC last year, so i have two options left either to go with University of Torronto or ICAS , so which one should i prefer , second in both cases i have noticed that i need to send both intermediate certificate with marksheets and HEC attested degree, transcript and provisional or is it upto me whatever i ll send they ll assessed or should i send them all in that case i dont know how to deal with inter board office karachi??
I have a similar issue I have graduated from Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi but the university is not in the list of WES designated list of universities
So if i submit my documents to WES will they evaluate my credentials or not ? any one having similar kind of issue can shed some light on it ?

Second my degrees are already attested by HEC back in 2009 but they are not inside sealed envelope so can i take my attested degree copies and put it inside a envelope and get it sealed from HEC Karachi regional office ? or do i have to visit Islamabad just to put my attested degree inside sealed envelope ?

rizviali110

Mar 5, 2012
as my university is also not listed in wes so i am applying for eca by icas or university of torronto , dont want to take risk ,secondly yes goto hec regional ofc with docs and brown a4 env they ll seal it and give it to you thats what they told me yesterdy

albertian

May 29, 2013
rizviali110 said:
as my university is also not listed in wes so i am applying for eca by icas or university of torronto , dont want to take risk ,secondly yes goto hec regional ofc with docs and brown a4 env they ll seal it and give it to you thats what they told me yesterdy
thanks for the info about HEC ... by the way do you have any list of university provided by ICAS or UNI OF TORONTO what if our universities are not also in their list have u contacted any one of them before applying ?

Sibtain

Dec 17, 2009
Hello everyone,
I believe we don't need to send/evaluate our matric and intermediate degrees and marksheets as bachelors docs should be sufficient.

plz correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Sib

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
Sibtain said:
Hello everyone,
I believe we don't need to send/evaluate our matric and intermediate degrees and marksheets as bachelors docs should be sufficient.

plz correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.
Sib
there is no need of inter or metric certificates. Only HEC attested docs are sufficient. I am talking for WES. I dont know about other evaluation agencies.

Intellect1

Jun 2, 2013
Hi all,
I am sending my bachelors degree for HEC attestation. On the HEC website, they are asking for Matric and Inter documents as well but they are not attested by IBCC, do I need to attest them first before sending them to HEC?

thanks

brainchem

Dec 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application band 6
albertian said:
I have a similar issue I have graduated from Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Karachi but the university is not in the list of WES designated list of universities
So if i submit my documents to WES will they evaluate my credentials or not ? any one having similar kind of issue can shed some light on it ?

Second my degrees are already attested by HEC back in 2009 but they are not inside sealed envelope so can i take my attested degree copies and put it inside a envelope and get it sealed from HEC Karachi regional office ? or do i have to visit Islamabad just to put my attested degree inside sealed envelope ?
HEC has designated OCS for attestation services.Well yesterday i was there in HEC for sealing envelope purpose.I asked that person can we send document for sealing purpose through courier, he assure me that OCS do both the attestation and sealing.

albertian

May 29, 2013
I have contacted WES and they have informed me if your university is not amongst WES designated list of university for Pakistan then WES will not provide evaluation service for your degree you have to contact other agencies for evaluation service

wannacanada

Apr 27, 2013
dear all pakistanis,

i v a question regarding degree attestation.
i v my all fsc bsc anbd masters degree attested from HEC in 2009.
i dont v univeristy sealed envelop .so how can i get all documents in sealed envelop?

reply soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn

amisiddi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23.05.2013 PER 07.08.2013
Med's Request
october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
December 2014
LANDED..........
soon
wannacanada said:
dear all pakistanis,

i v a question regarding degree attestation.
i v my all fsc bsc anbd masters degree attested from HEC in 2009.
i dont v univeristy sealed envelop .so how can i get all documents in sealed envelop?

reply soonnnnnnnnnnnnnn
take these already attested documents alongwith an envelope to hec and asked them to seal. There is no need for university attested docs for pakistan