+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
According to pakistan applicants forum one man in karachi has got MR in the first week of March, he has sent full docs to Islmabd in Sep 2009
It means MR have started from CHC UK

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INFORMATIVE POST:

(Initially posted by another member on post 26/6 applicants topic)

Hi Friends,For those who are waiting for MR...

I am posting security related decision code explanations:
BDEC is a verification of your education and experience credentials done by visa posts.
SDEC or SEC is the security decision after background/security check done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies.
CRIM or CDEC or CRIMDEC - it is criminal check, usually covered by police certificates.
BDEC ( B/ground check of education and experience verification) : Will calling the College or institute sufficient. Will it be positive. BDEC is done before issuing Medicals.

SDEC (By Canadian agency): I feel this is Post Medicals, once MEDDEC is PASS, else they dont issue PPR or return the PP if Temporary Medically Unfit ( Read about some cases that might need Surgical intervention like Cataract).Not sure for Permanent deficiencies like bad back with large Scolisos/ Kyphosis related to Spine /or polio complications that makes a person crippled and unable to do Normal jobs. DMP checks for this also. Thats why u have to wear the gown for better visibility- Anatomy analysis ??

CDEC ( Local Criminal check): Usually it is OK for most of us as we are submitting the PCC( Police clearance certificate).

So the main time consuming check is SDEC and that is a TOP SECRET. So web sites dont have details on this process.

PS: ( Not sure if Racial profiling is also done to categorise us as Visible Minority and inform Companies about our brands)

regards
sgcandle

Courtesy Source: http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=64697&page=1

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Its been 8 months since I sent my full documents and my 2nd AOR!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for my Medical Request....... I don't know why London Visa office is Sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Please Help us!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Nadeem_jee said:
Its been 8 months since I sent my full documents and my 2nd AOR!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for my Medical Request....... I don't know why London Visa office is Sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Please Help us!!!!!!!!!!!!
My 2nd AOR printed date is 27th July.........it will be complete 8 months on 27th March. ..........I have sent email to CIC about the case inquiry...... I gave the reference of the published processing time of 13 months (on CIC website). And asked that is there any chance than in next 5 months will my case will be ended to last stage that Visa received.

Now I am waiting the reply... will share with you guys.....

jakram

Star Member
Oct 23, 2009
Hyderabad(Sindh) Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov'2009
Doc's Request.
Jan'2010
AOR Received.
(2nd)Feb'2010
File Transfer...
30-06-10 to London
Hi all,

I have a query, does anyone has got the idea that CHC accept the Special saving certificates of National savings as a POF? and what about if some of these are on the name of spouse, does this matter? spouse is included in application.

Thx!

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
jakram said:
Hi all,

I have a query, does anyone has got the idea that CHC accept the Special saving certificates of National savings as a POF? and what about if some of these are on the name of spouse, does this matter? spouse is included in application.

Thx!
Hi Jakram!

As far as I know they are accepted. Moreover it has been discussed many times and was concluded that spouse POF can be used. But let others comment as well.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
jakram said:
Hi all,

Thx!
Special Saving Certificates are acceptable by CIC. It would be ok if the account is on spouse name but it shouldn't be a joint account with the person who is not included in the application.

weddingtonite

Star Member
Mar 13, 2011
phdmaker said:
INFORMATIVE POST:

(Initially posted by another member on post 26/6 applicants topic)

Hi Friends,For those who are waiting for MR...

I am posting security related decision code explanations:
BDEC is a verification of your education and experience credentials done by visa posts.
SDEC or SEC is the security decision after background/security check done by Canadian intelligence and security agencies.
CRIM or CDEC or CRIMDEC - it is criminal check, usually covered by police certificates.
BDEC ( B/ground check of education and experience verification) : Will calling the College or institute sufficient. Will it be positive. BDEC is done before issuing Medicals.

SDEC (By Canadian agency): I feel this is Post Medicals, once MEDDEC is PASS, else they dont issue PPR or return the PP if Temporary Medically Unfit ( Read about some cases that might need Surgical intervention like Cataract).Not sure for Permanent deficiencies like bad back with large Scolisos/ Kyphosis related to Spine /or polio complications that makes a person crippled and unable to do Normal jobs. DMP checks for this also. Thats why u have to wear the gown for better visibility- Anatomy analysis ??

CDEC ( Local Criminal check): Usually it is OK for most of us as we are submitting the PCC( Police clearance certificate).

So the main time consuming check is SDEC and that is a TOP SECRET. So web sites dont have details on this process.

PS: ( Not sure if Racial profiling is also done to categorise us as Visible Minority and inform Companies about our brands)

regards
sgcandle

Courtesy Source: http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=64697&page=1
good info. +1

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Wazzup! guys. Don't get demoralize in this perplex situation.

Cheer up :)

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Wazzup! guys. Don't get demoralize in this perplex situation.

Cheer up :)

Hi All Pakistanis!

Please sign this petition. If you want to propose any changes you are more than welcome. Thanks

http://www.petitiononline.com/fasttrak/petition.html

It would be appreciated if you mention your time line in comments, I mean how long have you been waiting. You can see other people's comments as a reference.

We have seen in the last 8-10 months that not a single Pakistani got visa or Medical request. If you look at Indian applicants or other nationalities who applied through CHC London they keep getting visas.

I think we all should report this to Minister Jason kenny or do some other means otherwise we may be waiting for whole life.

Thanks

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009