+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
is your eCAS still In Process with RBVO details or is there any change???

MSMirza said:
nice thought !! wish i could do the same ..

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
haral said:
I wish i had the ability to hybernate for 8 months/// go to sleep and wake up in 8 months time........... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
....thank God, you did not mention 9 months instead to deliver a cute baby! ;) :)

don't mind.........

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Lost World said:
....thank God, you did not mention 9 months instead to deliver a cute baby! ;) :)

don't mind.........

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Its still the samee :( i feel like throwing eggs at their door ..

haral said:
is your eCAS still In Process with RBVO details or is there any change???

alayshal

Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-02-2010
AOR Received.
01-04-2010
I have clarification regarding POF.
To best of my understanding, the applicant is not suppose to maintain the bank balance till request for MR. Infact, POF shall be maintained at the time of request.
Frankly, if the request for MR comes after 1-2yr time from the time of issuance of 2nd AOR - I find it insane on the part of CHC to ask its applicant for maintaining POF for such long.

phdmaker

Jan 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alayshal said:
To best of my understanding, the applicant is not suppose to maintain the bank balance till request for MR. Infact, POF shall be maintained at the time of request.
Frankly, if the request for MR comes after 1-2yr time from the time of issuance of 2nd AOR - I find it insane on the part of CHC to ask its applicant for maintaining POF for such long.
Hi brother,

Nice to see you again on the forum. I hope you were doing fine. :)

Any new updates with your application or still showing "RBVO"

Take care.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
alayshal said:
CIC doing many other stupid things apart from POF. It's difficult to hold big amount in an a/c for such a long period but unfortunately you have to maintain it till MR.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
My updated photocopies of passport were asked by CHC along with which they send me back educational documents in February. What they have kept with them is the Ielts certificate, police certificate and bank statement. Now, it has been a month over! What to expect? ::)

Akrum66

Star Member
Jul 2, 2010
Please update my Ecase status as follows on spreadsheet.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 3131
App. Received.: 18-08-2010
BD cashed......: 06-09-2010
PER Received..: 06-12-2010
First 3 digits of File: B05
Ecas Status : Recieved by Visa Office.

Akrum

zeriz

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
-
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
-
As per the situation, most of the files have been transfered to London office in the month of June 2010. If we calculate its been almost 9 months. Hopefully the files which were transfered in the month of June 2010 will get the status INPROCESS within next 2 month. What are your opinion on this. If add one colum in the table with the file transfer it will also help to assess the timeline.

canada1234 said:
pulling it up!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
zeriz said:
As per the situation, most of the files have been transfered to London office in the month of June 2010. If we calculate its been almost 9 months. Hopefully the files which were transfered in the month of June 2010 will get the status INPROCESS within next 2 month. What are your opinion on this. If add one colum in the table with the file transfer it will also help to assess the timeline.

First of all, I've deliberately made the list precise and simple. As far as our files concern, it will take time to get finalize. New rules are going to introduce in June/july 2011. First CIC finish post june 26,2010 cases & then 2011. Our turn will come after that. Longgg wait :(