+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

1GUJJAR

Mar 23, 2011
Nadeem_jee said:
Its been 8 months since I sent my full documents and my 2nd AOR!!!!!!!!!!! waiting for my Medical Request....... I don't know why London Visa office is Sleeping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God Please Help us!!!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me ur email ID

I have the same time lines, so that we can share the informations.

kim2011

Mar 23, 2011
Hello everybody

i am new in this forum, my present status is similar to the topic of this thread, thats why i am posting here. My status showing ïn process"since june 11, 2010.

After that i received request for additional docs., that i sent in Oct 2010.

Now i need to send query regarding my case, can any body send me the email address of CHC London for case specific queries.

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
pittabread said:
you alrite canada1234. which city you from. thx
Perfectly alright. Just to awake pakistani's, bcoz thread is going down ;D.

Anyway congrats! for exciting win against westindies today.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Minister Kenney issues statement recognizing Pakistan Day
Ottawa, March 23, 2011 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement recognizing Pakistan Day:

“I want to extend warm wishes to all Canadians of Pakistani descent who today are celebrating Pakistan Day.

“Pakistan Day commemorates two crucial events along the road to Pakistani nationhood: the passage of the Lahore Resolution in 1940, which led seven years later to the formation of a separate homeland for the Muslims of the South Asian subcontinent, and the adoption of the first constitution of Pakistan in 1956.

“Canada enjoys a strong relationship with Pakistan. That relationship is rooted in the nearly 125,000 Canadians of Pakistani heritage living in Canada. For over a century, members of the Pakistani community have enriched Canada with their skills, their knowledge, and their talent. And as Pakistan is one of our top source countries for permanent residents, Pakistani-Canadians will continue to play an important role in building this country in the 21st century.

“Across the country today, Canadians of Pakistani descent will be celebrating the day with family and friends, and the wider community. I wish everyone a happy and festive Pakistan Day.

“And as you celebrate, I hope all Pakistani-Canadians – and Canadians who care about Pakistan – will also take a moment to remember Shahbaz Bhatti. Shahbaz Bhatti was the first and only Christian minister in the Pakistani government. He worked tirelessly to protect religious and ethnic minorities in Pakistan. His public condemnation of his country’s blasphemy laws cost him his life when he was slain by assassins on March 2nd.

“On this Pakistan Day, I believe it is important that we all remember the life and legacy of my friend Shahbaz Bhatti.”

Lost World

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Minister Kenney issues statement recognizing Pakistan Day http://bit.ly/eSmREX

Like these words.......

And as Pakistan is one of our top source countries for permanent residents, Pakistani-Canadians will continue to play an important role in building this country in the 21st century.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Perfectly alright. Just to awake pakistani's, bcoz thread is going down ;D.

Anyway congrats! for exciting win against westindies today.
You too buddy!!! Hope we win semifinal and final.... ;D

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
hiya guys, anyone whose e. status turned to "in process" from "RBVO" this Tuesday (Mar 22, 2011)??

shahzadm2

Sep 9, 2010
Hi.. would appreciate if you guys can help me out with this confusion i have.

I have kept proof of funds amount for 3 people in my bank for the last 8 months now..put that money in my bank when i was sending my complete documents..
thats a huge money that i kinda stuck in my bank now, as i cannot take it out as my consultant told me to keep that amount in my bank till my medicals come..!!

Do u think it matters if i take it out now...?? or should i continue keeping that money in my bank...and dont touch it till the stupid medicals come ??? :)

appreciate ur advice

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
shahzadm2 said:
Hi.. would appreciate if you guys can help me out with this confusion i have.

I have kept proof of funds amount for 3 people in my bank for the last 8 months now..put that money in my bank when i was sending my complete documents..
thats a huge money that i kinda stuck in my bank now, as i cannot take it out as my consultant told me to keep that amount in my bank till my medicals come..!!

Do u think it matters if i take it out now...?? or should i continue keeping that money in my bank...and dont touch it till the stupid medicals come ??? :)

appreciate ur advice
You must keep the money in the bank till Medical request arrive. VO may ask for POF at the time of Medical Request or anytime before MR. I know it's very frustating when there is unnecessary delay in Medical request.

wicky

Feb 27, 2011
LONDON UK
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
awaiting
IELTS Request
Submitted with application 7.5 Band
File Transfer...
awaiting
Med's Request
awaiting
Med's Done....
awaiting
Interview........
awaiting
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Hi every body,

I am sending my FSW application hopefully tomorrow if I receive DD by tomorrow or on Friday. I had my CRB checked from UK on last August/ September I applied for ACRO pikuce certificate on the 8th of this month but unfortunately it was received on 23/03 by them and the will send it to me on Monday 28th, which will take another up to 10/15 days in post.

My big pack 1300 grams is ready but without UK ACRO Police certificate.
And I am going back to UK from Pakistan on 4th of next month.
What do you advise me to do.

Secondly, I have managed to get sealed envelopes for my SSC and HSSC certificates they are not printed but stamped where sealed by tha Board, my Bachelor Transcript is without university envelope, 18 month Business diploma without university sealed envelope and MBA transcript with Original University envelope but old and not sealed,
I have written a letter stating that sealed university envelopes, for the transcripts without envelopes, are not available because these were issued by the university in 2004/2006 etc but I got them from my Private college and the University does not provide these to any on on request.

What do you guys think..........and advice me

and please also assist me at how long CIC or VO will take to reply me after receiving my application.

Thanks

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wish i had the ability to hybernate for 8 months/// go to sleep and wake up in 8 months time........... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
nice thought !! wish i could do the same ..

haral said:
I wish i had the ability to hybernate for 8 months/// go to sleep and wake up in 8 months time........... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[