+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Dear All,

i applied for PRC in June 2009 to Islamabad-Pakistan under arranged employment category. My ecas history is as under

We received your application for permanent residence on June 18, 2009.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on August 20, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

We transferred your application to the London England office on September 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 20, 2011.

on 28th july 2011 they send me a letter to subimt some documents including IMM0008 and new Background/declaration form for me and my family. i submited on time within a month.

on 21st dec 2011 they asked me to submit a ref letter of my present company. i submit within two weeks. since then they did not reply me until on 23rd april 2012 VO call to our HR manager for Confirmation that i m still working in the same organization and our HR dept confirm it.

Now here i want to tell you 1 thing that my brother also applied for the same one month earlier to me and he got PR last month after Medical and everything.

I am working in Kuwait since 2008 and i applied for PR From Pakistan.

but i am still waiting for medical or anything else from VO.

is anybody know the cause of delay.

thanx in advance

InamRaheem

Star Member
Aug 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Folks,

today my ECAS turned to Decision Made. :( Status prior to this was 'In process' with same old details.

Havent received any correspondence yet, but lets see. Will inform you guys whenever i receive it.

"We received your application for permanent residence on January 25, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on March 16, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

We transferred your application to the London England office on July 27, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."

And my NOC is 0213.....remember in your prayers.....take care

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
canada1234 said:
They can ask POF at any stage before visa. You should maintain the required funds all the time in you a/c before PR. Whenever CIC ask for the proof of POF you should provide both Bank statement of last 3-6 months and a bank letter/certificate.
Why they don't ask it for at the time of medicals or updated documents

hinnajamal

May 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Done
LANDED..........
March 2013
kkhan870 said:
Why they don't ask it for at the time of medicals or updated documents
they had been asking in the past. POF would be asked while submitting the final application; submitting MR and getting stamped. But now, the CHC may or may not ask for the POF ...may be due to backlog. They are free to request the POF at any time by the way

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
hinnajamal said:
they had been asking in the past. POF would be asked while submitting the final application; submitting MR and getting stamped. But now, the CHC may or may not ask for the POF ...may be due to backlog. They are free to request the POF at any time by the way
With updated documents they ask for PCC too as I lived in the U.S. before and sent my FBI report with full documents to the visa office and never went back there after sending full documents, will they ask for PCC from U.S. again or just PCC from Pakistan, PCC. fro the U.S. takes 3 months

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
By the Grace of ALLAH ALMIGHTY I have received today Medical Request through ordinary mail.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Congratulations. :)
StarAli,
Kindly give me few details. From which DMP you did your medicals and what is the requirement. e.g photos, forms, passport, CNIC's.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
StarAli,
Kindly give me few details. From which DMP you did your medicals and what is the requirement. e.g photos, forms, passport, CNIC's.
Ahsan Waheed Rathore 20-A Block C,
New Muslim Town,

(92-42) 586 6928

(92-42) 583 2020

First got appointment ASAP.

Charges for 1 person 7800 RS
They will also give you tracking no after medicals.

Required documents.

1.passport copies 3
2.Original passport.
3.Original medical papers.
4.Photos 4

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Ahsan Waheed Rathore 20-A Block C,
New Muslim Town,

(92-42) 586 6928

(92-42) 583 2020

First got appointment ASAP.

Charges for 1 person 7800 RS
They will also give you tracking no after medicals.

Required documents.

1.passport copies 3
2.Original passport.
3.Original medical papers.
4.Photos 4
Exactly tell where is his clinic in Muslim Town. Tell some famous building near it. What are the charges of child [2 years].

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Exactly tell where is his clinic in Muslim Town. Tell some famous building near it. What are the charges of child [2 years].
Call now on the given numbers for other information. 5 to 8 pm timings.

Near punjab college and near bilal masjid.

Before campus bridge.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:
Call now on the given numbers for other information. 5 to 8 pm timings.

Near punjab college and near bilal masjid.

Before campus bridge.
Alright thanks. What about other DMP's like amir iqbal, nazreen sharif, & arif mehmood.

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Alright thanks. What about other DMP's like amir iqbal, nazreen sharif, & arif mehmood.
Yaar agar ap neher say a rahay ho to muslim town under pass ka bad jo under pass ata hai wahan uper say right lay layna aur us ka bad thora sa straight jao gay to wahan bilal masjid aiy gi , wahan say right lay layna aur us kay bad phir right 4 ghar chord kar clinic a jaiy ga.

Yaar baki sab ka mughay confirm nahi hai . mera thora experience raha hai arif mehmood kay sath unhoon nay appointment di thi mughay 29 feb ki aur us kay bad 28 feb ko mughay call agai kh DR arif aj busy hain to sorry for this. ap ab 2 week kay bad ajaiyn. Mughay bohat gusa aya main nay kaha ho sakta hai ap mughay 2 weeks kay bad dobara kahaiyn kh aj phir DR arif busy hain .

I said simply sorry mughay nahi karwana ap say medical.

I think waheed rathore is reliable wahan ap ko 3 din main appoinment mil jaiy gi aur staff bohat acha hai wahan ka. jab main giya tha tab wahan 14 persons aiy huaiy thay medicals kay liay, is forum per jo salman hai wo bhi aya hua tha wahan.