+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

K

K_S

raaz23 said:
Dear friends
i recieved letter today for 6-12 months wait. please guide what it means. i am very upset as my friend got medical with same case. How many chances that i will get medical and when?
also please guide how can i upgrade my job status and whats address to send new job leters
also please guide as per leter they said that my case considered for next process but its under verification yet. they send all origional documents back so how they will verify now?
plz share TCS tracking number to help us

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
raaz23 said:
Dear friends
i recieved letter today for 6-12 months wait. please guide what it means. i am very upset as my friend got medical with same case. How many chances that i will get medical and when?
also please guide how can i upgrade my job status and whats address to send new job leters
also please guide as per leter they said that my case considered for next process but its under verification yet. they send all origional documents back so how they will verify now?
Dear Raaz

what is ur time line and Noc.please also share ur e-case status.does it show processing date

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
raaz23 said:
Dear friends
dont be upset,ur application is selected for further processing.plz share ur tcs tracking number

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
my status was in process since 11 april. NOC is 0711 and TCS tracking? WHy its required as i dont have tracking TCS called me and i recieved documents

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
my status was in process since 11 april. NOC is 0711 and TCS tracking? WHy its required as i dont have tracking TCS called me and i recieved documents

K

K_S

raaz23 said:
bhai.....TCS tracking number is on a slip attached on Parcel packet......it is usefull for those who have not yet recieved any call...they can track through different TCS site by putting different number according to matach with your tracking number.....

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
raaz23 said:
Dear friends
So 0711 quota for this year has finished thats u have received 6-12 months wait letter from CHC London...

Dear don't worry ur case is approved... now u have to wait till they have quota available....

Whats the NOC of ur friend who got medicals... i think they still have visa quota for his NOC...

To send updates regarding job please use 'Webform' of CHC London website or their email address....

'Still under verification'.... this is strange can u please exactly copy and paste the sentence mentioned in your letter.....

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
''Your application is still subject to admissibility checks and verifications that are deeme necessary.you should not take any irrevoke actions like selling your property, uiting your job or buying plane ticket until we have adevise you''.

while i have changed the job last yar during the process. please advise and also should i expect any verification or any negative hope?

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
Veva said:
Peyare Zubair,
+1 for you too for such a nice guess.
thanx for saying me payare,im sure it will be ur medical as u have already sent ur updated documents last month. :)

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
zubbair said:
congrats rana bhai,plz share ur tcs tracking number,im also waiting for my medical req
i have sent u PM plz chk

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks,
I rcvd another call today from Visa tronix Lahore to collect another pack of docs - wondering as i have already rcvd original docs back by them a month ago.
I am in Isb and cant collect until reached lahore by saturday - what it is?. I remember i had sent some docs of my son but nut not sure if it relates to that?
Help
More chances that it'd be a MR. Don't worry Relax & get the parcel ASAP to kill the curiosity.
All the Best.

kkhan870

Nov 21, 2008
Congratulations to all of you who got medical requests, I have a question if any one got request for POF again and at what stage they ask you for it also what option you opted for providing either a bank statement or Bank certificate. Thank you

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
kkhan870 said:
Congratulations to all of you who got medical requests, I have a question if any one got request for POF again and at what stage they ask you for it also what option you opted for providing either a bank statement or Bank certificate. Thank you
They can ask POF at any stage before visa. You should maintain the required funds all the time in you a/c before PR. Whenever CIC ask for the proof of POF you should provide both Bank statement of last 3-6 months and a bank letter/certificate.