+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

rana_Quebec

Jun 3, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad but now LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013
Med's Request
17 nov 2014
Med's Done....
25 nov 2014
Interview........
they put us in interview que but removed after sending them more proofs and explanations i got to know from notes
Passport Req..
July 20 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7 2015
LANDED..........
september inshallah
discreet said:
Congrats rana Saab.
best of luck with rest of process and to reach ur destination after long long wait.
Regards

S Rana
thanks for your comments ,

Mubashira

Star Member
Jun 1, 2011
Dear Seniors,

Is there any chances of getting rejection in my case as I have got my medicals done and submitted the landing fee? If yes, on what grounds?? If not, then when should I expect the passpassport request? Additionally, my ecase status has nt chnaged as yet, although i submitted my updated documents and medical last month. when is it expected to change?? Please guide

Thunder

Star Member
Feb 12, 2010
Visa Office......
London Visa office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2009
Doc's Request.
December 2009
AOR Received.
December 2009
IELTS Request
September 2009
File Transfer...
July 2010
Med's Request
Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1....Dec 2012 PPR2......Jan 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2013
LANDED..........
22 Feb 2013
Respected forum members, please guide me that i have been asked to submit my new born documents(copy of passport,150cad DD,birth certificate and updated forms),me and my wife medicals did in feb2012. London chc has given me 30 days to submit all these. but i have to take more time from LVO.will it effect on my case or should i have to write email for more time? i will for your comments. Regards

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
rana_Quebec said:
thanks for your comments ,
congrats rana bhai,plz share ur tcs tracking number,im also waiting for my medical req

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Adding a New Born

1. Notarized copy of my baby's birth certificate.
2. Notarized copy of baby's passport.
3. 4 photographs.
4. Updated Form IMM5406 (Additional Family Information) for me and my wife including my baby's info.
5. Updated Page 2 of Form IMM0008 (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) for me including my baby's info.
6. Form IMM5620 (Fee Payment Form - Application for Permanent Residence Federal Skilled Worker Class) including processing fee of Canadian $150 for the baby.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Thunder said:
Respected forum members, please guide me that i have been asked to submit my new born documents(copy of passport,150cad DD,birth certificate and updated forms),me and my wife medicals did in feb2012. London chc has given me 30 days to submit all these. but i have to take more time from LVO.will it effect on my case or should i have to write email for more time? i will for your comments. Regards
You should submit docs within 30 days. You can try to ask VO thru email. Don't exceed the days without intimating VO. Email through case specific enquiry:-
https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=london

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Mubashira said:
Dear Seniors,

Is there any chances of getting rejection in my case as I have got my medicals done and submitted the landing fee? If yes, on what grounds?? If not, then when should I expect the passpassport request? Additionally, my ecase status has nt chnaged as yet, although i submitted my updated documents and medical last month. when is it expected to change?? Please guide
Normally it takes 2-3 months to receive PPR-1 if everything goes fine. Ecas is not a reliable tool. It may change or remain In process till the end of process. Unless you have any contagious disease or medically burdened on Canadian funds you'd be fine. Check from your bank whether your RPRF has en-cashed or not yet?
http://www.canadavisa.com/immigration-medical-inadmissibility.html

Zee81

Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-May-2010 (Sent 05-07-2010)
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Provided with documents
File Transfer...
01-06-2010
Med's Request
10-11-2012 (Case Refused & Re-opened in Aug. 2012)
Med's Done....
21-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR-1 26-06-2013 ; PPR-2 30-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
03-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013 (Calgary, AB)
zeshananis said:
@ A.Ali

We've almost same timeline: Mine is RED Colour:

We received your application for permanent residence on March 25, 2010.
We received your application for permanent residence on March 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 25, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 28, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 1, 2010. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 20, 2012.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 19, 2012.

I'm also waiting for the next step. I've neither received 6to 12 month hold letter nor any update documents request :(

Senior please advice what we need to do?

@ A.ALi Dear ... Did you drop any case specific enquiry to LVO? and what's your NOC?
With exact time-lines as both of you (specifically A.Ali) , I even didn't get the processing date as yet.......... What they are doing with end March 2010 applicants :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Folks,
I rcvd another call today from Visa tronix Lahore to collect another pack of docs - wondering as i have already rcvd original docs back by them a month ago.
I am in Isb and cant collect until reached lahore by saturday - what it is?. I remember i had sent some docs of my son but nut not sure if it relates to that?
Help

eemmoo1

Champion Member
Apr 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Folks,
I rcvd another call today from Visa tronix Lahore to collect another pack of docs - wondering as i have already rcvd original docs back by them a month ago.
I am in Isb and cant collect until reached lahore by saturday - what it is?. I remember i had sent some docs of my son but nut not sure if it relates to that?
Help
Veva jee, It could be medicals. Congrats in advance

zubbair

Jan 28, 2010
pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan-2013
Veva said:
Folks,
Help
It can be ur medical,Good luck to u

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
Dear friends
i recieved letter today for 6-12 months wait. please guide what it means. i am very upset as my friend got medical with same case. How many chances that i will get medical and when?
also please guide how can i upgrade my job status and whats address to send new job leters
also please guide as per leter they said that my case considered for next process but its under verification yet. they send all origional documents back so how they will verify now?

K

K_S

raaz23 said:
Dear friends
i recieved letter today for 6-12 months wait. please guide what it means. i am very upset as my friend got medical with same case. How many chances that i will get medical and when?
also please guide how can i upgrade my job status and whats address to send new job leters
also please guide as per leter they said that my case considered for next process but its under verification yet. they send all origional documents back so how they will verify now?
hi please share TCS tracking number

thanx

abidsunny

May 7, 2012
Mississauga
Hi All,

This is Abid from Lahore, as all of u i ma lso waiting.

My timeline is:--
Category = Arranged Employment
Doc Submit = June 18, 2009.
Doc Forward to LO (UK) = June 30, 2010
processing on = June 20, 2011.
Medical Request = Waiting

all spourting doc submitted on time as requestd by VO and on 23rd Apr a Calrification call also made by VO in my office.
here i tell you my youger brother also applied for sam in Arranged employment on the same date with my application but he got the PR last month and he is going to fly for Canada on 19th June.

Hopefully i will also get medical paper in this month as i am waiting despratly

raaz23

Apr 29, 2012
Dear friends