+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Veva said:
2nd AOR stands for 2nd acknowledgement of reciept issued by the VO to an applicant after the VO recievs complete set of doxs within 120 days limit. 1st acknowledgement of recipt comes by email detailing case status and preliminary file nomber. hope it clears enabling you reply with more details.
Yes, I got it somewhere by September 2010. CHC emailed me and issued me a new file number, but my documents were in process in Feb 2011. Hope it is cleared now Veva. What is confusing me is that where do we need to send our PPs, is it to the London CHC or Isl CHC and how do we get instructions?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
khalidcivil said:
Well, the 2009 applicants are getting medical requests in the last three months. One of my friend who is a 2009 applicant, got MR last month.

I am also a 2009 applicant but yet to receive MR.
As u know many of ur batch are in a queue to receive MR from London. Hopefully you will get it in next couple of weeks.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
Yes, I got it somewhere by September 2010. CHC emailed me and issued me a new file number, but my documents were in process in Feb 2011. Hope it is cleared now Veva. What is confusing me is that where do we need to send our PPs, is it to the London CHC or Isl CHC and how do we get instructions?
I dont think u would be sending PP's outside Pak via post but the instructions would be mailed to u and u might be called by Islamabad CHC to get ur PP's stamped. Canada1234would be able to give us more clear answer on that.
Above is with ref to a post on this thread but plz look for an expert opinion and Canada1234 would be a good source indeed. Good luck mate..

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Veva said:
I dont think u would be sending PP's outside Pak via post but the instructions would be mailed to u and u might be called by Islamabad CHC to get ur PP's stamped. Canada1234would be able to give us more clear answer on that.
Above is with ref to a post on this thread but plz look for an expert opinion and Canada1234 would be a good source indeed. Good luck mate..
Good luck to you too Veva.. hope everybody here gets stamped passports this year :) (including me ;D)

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
faisal123 said:
As Veva opined it is prohibited to send passports outside the country unless there is some sort of understanding between cic and courier service. The countries where there is no canadian embassy/consulate normally use courier service for that purpose. As a pakistani resident when u would receive PPR [Passport Request] you need to send passport to cic Islamabad. They will then forward it to London for Visa Stamp.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
canada1234 said:
As Veva opined it is prohibited to send passports outside the country unless there is some sort of understanding between cic and courier service. The countries where there is no canadian embassy/consulate normally use courier service for that purpose. As a pakistani resident when u would receive PPR [Passport Request] you need to send passport to cic Islamabad. They will then forward it to London for Visa Stamp.
Many thanks Canada1234, you and other seniors are an asset to this forum (seriously I mean it)!

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
Hi Canada!

Passports can be sent outside Pakistan but one needs NOC from ministry of interior. You can then attach that NOC to your passport package and any courier company will take it. People from Pakistan who got PPR from CHC London have done that before.

check

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/619048681/passport-movement-pakistan-chc-london/page/2

Thanks

Adroit

Jan 19, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Hi Canada!

Passports can be sent outside Pakistan but one needs NOC from ministry of interior. You can then attach that NOC to your passport package and any courier company will take it. People from Pakistan who got PPR from CHC London have done that before.

check

trackitt.com/canada-discussion-forums/federal-skilled-workers/619048681/passport-movement-pakistan-chc-london/page/2

Thanks
Welome back Pittabread

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
Hi Canada!

check

Thanks
Welcome back Pittabread-where have u been? keep adding spicy posts to keep this thread alive ..

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
You must maintain minimum required balance as a POF in your account till VISA otherwise CIC would doubt that you have borrowed funds. CIC can ask about POF anytime before PR. You can't take the risk of rejection after 2 years on the basis of low balance in your a/c OR can you?... Few things are understood, everything is not mentioned in the guide.
Canada1234 it means now we will again maintain POF in our account for 2 or more years. :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Damn my money in that account is rusted already.... its been 2 years since i touched that account hahaah

staralihaider said:
Canada1234 it means now we will again maintain POF in our account for 2 or more years. :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Veva said:
Welcome back Pittabread-where have u been? keep adding spicy posts to keep this thread alive ..
Hi Veva!

Hows you dear. Buddy I have been very busy so cudn't get time to come here. Hows things with you. Sure I would try to add humour here to make life easy :)

Thanks

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
staralihaider said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Yours sincerely,

Unfortunately, yes. Otherwise it would be skeptical.