+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
12 months was avg processing time at th time of our AOR....4 months alrady passed from doc submission...thats why they quote 8 months timeframe for contact incase nothing is heard from them...processing time starts from app recieved date....

pittabread said:
But in 2nd AOR it states 8 to 12 months from the date of 2nd AOR and doesn't mention from the date they received application.

Thanks

AB212

May 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th March, 2010
Doc's Request.
27th April, 2010
AOR Received.
13th October, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Waiting .... waiting ...
Med's Done....
Waiting .... waiting ...
Interview........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Passport Req..
Waiting .... waiting ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting .... waiting ...
LANDED..........
Waiting .... waiting ...
Hey people check this out.

I emailed the CIC a week ago about my case. And in their reply they said that all those Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010), will take longer than projected. It can take up till 2 years. Because they are preffering the list after June 26, due to economic reasons in Canada.

So much for hurrying up. This is sad :(

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
AB212 said:
Hey people check this out.

I emailed the CIC a week ago about my case. And in their reply they said that all those Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010), will take longer than projected. It can take up till 2 years. Because they are preffering the list after June 26, due to economic reasons in Canada.

So much for hurrying up. This is sad :(
CIC London is replying the same text to every email. Pre-June 26,2010 applicants are temporarily on hold. I guess they would not hold the applications for two years. They will probably start sending medicals by the end of this year or early next year.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canada1234 said:
CIC London is replying the same text to every email. Pre-June 26,2010 applicants are temporarily on hold. I guess they would not hold the applications for two years. They will probably start sending medicals by the end of this year or early next year.
Staralihaider, predicting 12-15 months from submissions of full dox for MR and 18-24 months for closure the case including visa. i copied this txt from his recent post. how do u see that?

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pittabread said:
But in 2nd AOR it states 8 to 12 months from the date of 2nd AOR and doesn't mention from the date they received application.

Thanks
Pittabread, after going through ur signatures, it seems that u are in love these days?plz reveal the fact.... also ur photograph has made u look 'Theeta bread of love' and not a Pittabread anymore :eek:

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
hahahhahaa, veva you have got an eye on pitta......LMHO!
smtimes its good to find time for a lil smile among all this mess!

smile for everyone buddies!

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum122119 said:
hahahhahaa, veva you have got an eye on pitta......LMHO!
smtimes its good to find time for a lil smile among all this mess!

smile for everyone buddies!
it was an attempt just to bring pittabread back to this thread as i didnt see him for ages and think he might have left us and have landed in canada and must be enjoying eating and peeling canadian pittabreads with nice filling of hot spicy babes 8)

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
oh well, veva, its good not to see him around for a good reason ....you see, he makes a lot of noise every where when he is on....lets celebrate his absence! ha *grin*

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum122119 said:
oh well, veva, its good not to see him around for a good reason ....you see, he makes a lot of noise every where when he is on....lets celebrate his absence! ha *grin*
How do u see VO starting our cases as most amongst us have crossed 8 months limit but still no news. my status changed recently to In process but carrying still RBVO details...is that an error ? if yes, when will it be rectified, as sometimes it ppppppiiiiisssssssssss me off but nothing i can do at this moment :-X

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
well veva , there is nothing much we can say in a sure voice about these VO's.

I wonder if you ever hared about Samuel. Backett's "waiting for Godot" The situation which CHC has created for the applicants reminds me of that play very much. *serious face*

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Re: Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*........

Veva said:
Staralihaider, predicting 12-15 months from submissions of full dox for MR and 18-24 months for closure the case including visa. i copied this txt from his recent post. how do u see that?
I think by the end of this year or early next year CIC will commence sending Medical requests. 2 or more years is a max time they are quoting in email replies. But I guess they will try to finish the backlog of pre june earlier than that.

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

canada1234 said:
I think by the end of this year or early next year CIC will commence sending Medical requests. 2 or more years is a max time they are quoting in email replies. But I guess they will try to finish the backlog of pre june earlier than that.
You Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhink that???????? :'(
if we all thinking then who would bring the real story forward?

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012

Veva said:
You Thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhink that???????? :'(
if we all thinking then who would bring the real story forward?
I'm neither a Visa Officer nor any Astrologer. I can only predict the situation and I'm sure others are doing same. If someone is giving you specific timeline it is obviously fake. Nobody has authentic source of information right now, only speculations. Don't be impatient, we all are in the same boat.
Real story is that you should wait from 24-36 months. You would get your process finalized. :(

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
hey veva, no one would bring forward the real story but only the ultimate author called "time" will register the real story. The story of our successful immigration...your, mine, everybody's inshaallaha. by the way i think we better call it a novel instead because CHC is draging it longggggg like a novel as lengthy and dramatic as David Copperfield! ha

dont worry, there is not much you and me or anyone could do about it. Its just in the hands of VO. I just pary God that I get a good one, and kind hearted one who process my case smooth and fast. *hopeful eyes*

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum122119 said:
hey veva, no one would bring forward the real story but only the ultimate author called "time" will register the real story. The story of our successful immigration...your, mine, everybody's inshaallaha. by the way i think we better call it a novel instead because CHC is draging it longggggg like a novel as lengthy and dramatic as David Copperfield! ha

dont worry, there is not much you and me or anyone could do about it. Its just in the hands of VO. I just pary God that I get a good one, and kind hearted one who process my case smooth and fast. *hopeful eyes*
Let us hope for the best and sleep for another 3 years as per the golden advice from Canada1234....or start reading Razia Butt's novel's that may kill time to reach the climax.