+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pakistan Applicants Waiting For *Medical Request*...

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum122119 said:
well veva , there is nothing much we can say in a sure voice about these VO's.

I wonder if you ever hared about Samuel. Backett's "waiting for Godot" The situation which CHC has created for the applicants reminds me of that play very much. *serious face*
:'(

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
times i regret, had i been praying this much for life good life partner instead of an efficient VO, i would have found an inceridible one.....hoho...ha! *thinking eyes*

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ZainabSeema said:
its too late now...............
Folks, its still not too late, what about those who been waiting to hear since 2006/7, we are in better position, we should be thankful to almighty God who on paralel rewarded us much beyond our expectations.waiting a year or so wont be a big deal. stay happy 8)

sum122119

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Lodon Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7 Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
25 FEB 2010
AOR Received.
19 Aug 2010
IELTS Request
sent with the doc result 7 bands
File Transfer...
27 July
Med's Request
awaited
Med's Done....
awaited
Interview........
hope not to go for.
Passport Req..
awaited
VISA ISSUED...
awaited
LANDED..........
awaited
veva, you are right. smiles.
lets pray for the best, lets try to be better people!

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
Veva said:
Folks, its still not too late, what about those who been waiting to hear since 2006/7, we are in better position, we should be thankful to almighty God who on paralel rewarded us much beyond our expectations.waiting a year or so wont be a big deal. stay happy 8)
@Veva
That should be the spirit. If you have seen the below thread you would find that CHC Islamabad is fully active & in a rush to finish the backlog ASAP. The cases which were pending since 2004 & 2005 have finally got their turn to finalised. InshAllah time will come soon when CIC london will awake and we will receive our Medical requests & PPR's.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/chc-islamabad-medicals-done-waiting-for-ppr-t55966.1365.html

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sum122119 said:
veva, you are right. smiles.
lets pray for the best, lets try to be better people!
We already are the best but a little bit lost and deviated from truth, let us pray for truth to hit our souls and feel us awake to live for others, keeping self accountablity on top and resisting injustice, discrimination and racisim at all levels. Pakistan is changing and sooner or later Canadian's will be dying to become Pakistani nationals. :-\

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Veva said:
We already are the best but a little bit lost and deviated from truth, let us pray for truth to hit our souls and feel us awake to live for others, keeping self accountablity on top and resisting injustice, discrimination and racisim at all levels. Pakistan is changing and sooner or later Canadian's will be dying to become Pakistani nationals. :-\
Good spirits Canada1234 but for that we'd have to wait for a couple of centuries... (if being realistic though) Anyways, I am anxiously waiting for my PPR, and would like to bother you. Please let me know how long do they usually take after Medicals Done to send PPR and in which medium do we usually receive PPR and to where we are supposed to submit our PPs? I mean is it to London VO or to the Islamabad VO?

Many thanks bro

Medicals Rec: 26th April
Medicals Done: 2nd May
RPRF Send: 7th May

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
Good spirits Canada1234 but for that we'd have to wait for a couple of centuries... (if being realistic though) Anyways, I am anxiously waiting for my PPR, and would like to bother you. Please let me know how long do they usually take after Medicals Done to send PPR and in which medium do we usually receive PPR and to where we are supposed to submit our PPs? I mean is it to London VO or to the Islamabad VO?

Many thanks bro

Medicals Rec: 26th April
Medicals Done: 2nd May
RPRF Send: 7th May
Bro, How many months it took u recieving IN PROCESS with DATE status after 2nd AOR ? Thanks.

faisal123

Jul 23, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
0213, 4131
App. Filed.......
May 2009
LANDED..........
Nov 18th, 2012
Veva said:
Bro, How many months it took u recieving IN PROCESS with DATE status after 2nd AOR ? Thanks.
I applied in May 2009... well I think it took 10 months after 2nd AOR (not sure what do u mean by 2nd AOR)

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faisal123 said:
I applied in May 2009... well I think it took 10 months after 2nd AOR (not sure what do u mean by 2nd AOR)
2nd AOR stands for 2nd acknowledgement of reciept issued by the VO to an applicant after the VO recievs complete set of doxs within 120 days limit. 1st acknowledgement of recipt comes by email detailing case status and preliminary file nomber. hope it clears enabling you reply with more details.

canada1234

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2012
faisal123 said:
You are the only one who have received Medical request in the list. Soon you will get your PPR.

khalidcivil

Jul 28, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, the 2009 applicants are getting medical requests in the last three months. One of my friend who is a 2009 applicant, got MR last month.

I am also a 2009 applicant but yet to receive MR.

canada1234 said:
You are the only one who have received Medical request in the list. Soon you will get your PPR.