+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY,

You are all Clear.

Regards,
Salman

kml2706 said:
Dear All,

Good news ..after a long long wait of almost 6months i got in process
Does it mean i am through with all my documents submitted and got atleast 67 numbers except security and backgrounds checks..
i had a doubt regarding my proof of relatives and education points..so should i consider i am clear with these or not?

Good luck to all

WS

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
linksalman said:
CONGRATULATIONS BUDDY,

You are all Clear.

Regards,
Salman
Thanks Salman

WS

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Coming to Canada,
This is absolutely normal as no details are written when your status is Received by Visa office. although when your status is IN PROCESS, if you click it for details, it says We statrted processing your application on XX date.

address disappearaing and re apperaing is sometimes good for some people. as many people on another threads got their status changed within a week of their address disappeared but this is not something SURE. in the past couple of months many people has seen their address disappeared and status changed to a further step and many seen no change in status.

PCC request means Police Clearance Certificate request.

Coming_to_Canada said:
Hello Everyone,
I am glad that now this forum is picking speed.
ok let me share something, since March 23rd, the my status is RBVO, however, when i click on it the following message appears:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

is this normal? coz i thought that perhaps it will say that my docs hav been received by the visa office on X date.

moreover, my address disappeared on July 21st, 2011, but came back the next day. i think a lot of people got the same experience that day. however there isa still no reply from London and or change in status.

i also want to ask, what do we mean by PCC request? as our friend Safa recently got in process and is asked to furnish PCC and bank statement etc...

looking forward to your reply.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Rizpar,

can you please share the name of the person who recieved your documents. there a quite a few familiary names like G.Miller, D.Stapleton, Doug...all these names are the same who has been recieveing documents from different forum members and their case has been moved forward.

I think there is no need to panic. relax . well you are right you have to get all your orignal documetns including your orignal IELTS to apply again.

regarding your another query. Please be informed that you have to INFORM VISA OFFICE for all the changes happening in your family. like wedding,birth of a baby. for this you have to ifnorm visa office with necessary documents. personally i dont think so that your case will be slowed down due to such changes but you never know.

Regards,
salman.

Rizpar said:
Rizpar said:
Hi guys,

I sent my completed application to London VO through Fedex for first time they got it wrongly delivered in Singapore instead then i received an email from Singapore (Luckily) the Envelope/Flyer was actually for Singapore with complete details of Singapore but the documents inside were mine. So luckily i sent one of my relative he collected and sent it back to me. Then i again sent my docs through DHL this time on 30 July, 2011 which in tracking showed received on 1 Aug. This time iam pretty much sure they are delivered but considering the first time what if i was not able to know that whole situation. MY POINT IS if someone accidentally loses his application including Original LOA by the courier company what will be the way to apply to the VO again. There must be some kind of way because you cannot just sit and give up as you struggled very hard to get the LOA. Please seniors considering the first time advise if the above happens and application never reaches actually, what will be the way to remake the application as without Original LOA they wont accept it.

Another thing i am single rite now But i may get married (may be or may be no) after some time before the Meds or Passport request. If i add my wife's papers during this time does this effect my procedure i mean they will also go through my wife's docs thoroughly as well rite? So this can complex my case? or reduce my chances? I was thinking to go first then sponsor my wife.

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
linksalman said:
Go pakistani Applicants Go!!
Thanks Salman & Someone Somewhere for creating this beautiful thread...

Please add me to the tracker,

am form Multan.

saqibs2

Star Member
Jun 27, 2011
lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7/12/2011
AOR Received.
10/05/2011
Med's Request
18/10/2012
Med's Done....
30/10/2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 20/12/2012 DM:25/12/2012
Hi All freinds

Application sent: 2011 july 5
received : 2011 july 12
received by: M.KRSZWDA
NOC : 3131
Used Bankdraft
Visa Office London

Bank draft still not cashed so it is normal or mean my application coming back.

best regards
saqib

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Saqib,

Encashement of bank draft is the indication that you have passed your document completeness check. as per other member's timelines encashement of Bank draft takes place withing 15 days of your application being recieved at CIO.

dont worry and relax. Keep checking your bank after every week to stay updated. please be aware that M.KRSZWDA is one of the common person recieveing your application at CIO.

Regards,
Salman

saqibs2 said:
Hi All freinds

Application sent: 2011 july 5
received : 2011 july 12
received by: M.KRSZWDA
NOC : 3131
Used Bankdraft
Visa Office London

Bank draft still not cashed so it is normal or mean my application coming back.

best regards
saqib

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
Thanks for the info,,

As I am new here so can u please explain me how can I update my details as all of u have done at the left side of the screen with a flag and dates of process of your cases.

linksalman said:
Dear Ebad Brother,

There is no defined criteria for immigration cases to be handled by visa officers. Everyone here comes with a new logic but it failed after few discussion as some new member comes in with new details.

the fastest processing observed is for the applicants of the month of March...There is one of our senior forum member ammartahir who has been the oldest applicant among us but still has his status as RBVO.

Please share your details.
your Date of application:
your date of recieveing email from CIO(PER):
your date of being into Rescevied by Visa office:
Your City:
your NOC:

keep in touch thru this forum with all pakistani applicants.
Regards,

so Just calm down and pray for good to happen.

Regards,

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
Hey Coming to Canada,,

I hope that your case is absolutely normal as i m sailing on the same boat as well.. my file status is same and when i click on "Received by visa office" it shows the same message.. only the date differs as in my case it says:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 9, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Coming_to_Canada said:
Hello Everyone,
I am glad that now this forum is picking speed.
ok let me share something, since March 23rd, the my status is RBVO, however, when i click on it the following message appears:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

is this normal? coz i thought that perhaps it will say that my docs hav been received by the visa office on X date.

moreover, my address disappeared on July 21st, 2011, but came back the next day. i think a lot of people got the same experience that day. however there isa still no reply from London and or change in status.

i also want to ask, what do we mean by PCC request? as our friend Safa recently got in process and is asked to furnish PCC and bank statement etc...

looking forward to your reply.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Click on your profile and then on the left click on forum profile information.

Please provide your details here as required so that we can upload on the tracker sheet.

Your City:
your NOC:

Ebaad said:
Thanks for the info,,

As I am new here so can u please explain me how can I update my details as all of u have done at the left side of the screen with a flag and dates of process of your cases.

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
Thanks brother,,

Here are my details:

Date of application: 16-11-2010
Date of recieveing email from CIO(PER): 22-12-2010
Date of being into Rescevied by Visa office: 09-03-2011
City: Sialkot
NOC: 0631

linksalman said:
Click on your profile and then on the left click on forum profile information.

Please provide your details here as required so that we can upload on the tracker sheet.

Your City:
your NOC:

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Dear Salman,

Thanks for the rep. I think other documents are not a problem the real document that i was very worried about was my original LOA because it will be very difficult for anyone to receive another original of LOA which will then be sent with other docs again. Please comment.

Anyways when i sent through Fedex it was received by Ammanuel but as you know it was wrongly delivered. Then i again sent through DHL then it was received by MAJEST. One more thing my application was delivered on Aug 01, 2011 by DHL when i am likely to get acknowledgment from them and by email or mail?

About the marriage i am currently single and i am not planning to hide a single bit from the visa/immigration office just planning to go first to Canada then after 2-3 months come back and marry then apply for my wife. The point is i am currently single and will be single (hope so) till i get the visa however in between this time if i get married i will not hide any thing from the visa office just thinking to postponed my wedding a little so my immigration will not be delayed.

One last question now these days London riots shocked the whole London, a very unlucky event, it could affect the visa offices/embassies? in terms of their operations.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Hey There All...

Finally this thread picked up !!!! Am just chking as am really busy over this weekend....

@linksalman & @listener....can u PM me ur gmail address so I can add ur name to the tracker??...cos I get really busy at times and cannot visit the forum/ update the tracker !!!

Thx guys !!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
kml2706 said:
Dear All,

Good news ..after a long long wait of almost 6months i got in process
Does it mean i am through with all my documents submitted and got atleast 67 numbers except security and backgrounds checks..
i had a doubt regarding my proof of relatives and education points..so should i consider i am clear with these or not?

Good luck to all

WS
Congrats....Inshallah u'll get Meds Request soon !!!!

CloudShadow

Dec 2, 2010
linksalman said:
Dear Cloudshadow,

Please find below a little clarification.
Step 1. Your application received at CIO. At this stage you can not view ur ECAS but your ECAS originally is APPLICATION RECEIVED.
Step 2.You get your PER. You receive an email and you can view ur ECAS now. ECAS shows CIO ER COMPLETE.
Step 3.your documents transferred to London. You don't get any email and ECAS shows RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE.
Step 4.your Ecas turns to IN PROCESS. You don't get email but ECAS shows IN PROCESS. At this stage Visa office started doing security and background checks.(ecas details show we started processing on xx-xx-xxx)
Step 4. You get PCC request, Medical request or any additional documents request from VO. ECAS still shows IN PROCESS.
Step 5. Your medical is complete and medical results are received at VO. ECAS shows Medical received.
Step 6. You get Passport request. ECAS shows Decision Made.
Step 7. You get ur passport back. Ecas shows Decision Made.
Your case is quite similiary to the case of 9jcanada at the MAIN POST 26/6/10 forum who received its PER after 6 months of application sent.

I could be wrong, but in my opinion, there could be 2 things happening with you.
1.There is nothing wrong with your case, everything is normal and fine. Your documents are received at vo and your status is in process now.
2. There is a bug in ur ECAS . your actual status is Receved by VO but due to bug it shows in process.

Should i email the london VO and ask them about my application and the correct status.