+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Hey Everyone....

Will be updating the tracker in the morning....

@linksalman & @listener: Can I add u two to update tracker as well?? (not that theres a rush..... :D :D :D :D :D )

@listener: Where r u?? Hope all is ok !!

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
AOA.....good to see more Pakistani applicants on this thread....

Ur question is kind of tricky...and I think we shld discuss with someone who is quite well informed of the process....let me chk with a couple of ppl and see what they say...

IMO....u can always write an explanation of how ur relative has moved out of the country and u have another and can provide proof for that person....but we still need to double chk on the correct process...

Will add ur details in tracker

thanks,it will be realy very appriciated

CloudShadow

Dec 2, 2010
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Well from the status u have pasted it seems as if u applied in Dec 10 and ur PER is basically in March 11...since u most probably didnt get the email...u must have sent an enquiry email in June/July and they forwarded the PER email.....

I also did not get my PER in Feb....and then I sent them an email...then they told me that they had already sent me a PER...which I told them I didnt get...so please resend...so thats what I think has happened with u too....

Hopefully u'll hear some good news soon....as u r in process....
So there is nothing to worry about, right? Nothing went wrong with my application?

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
CloudShadow said:
So there is nothing to worry about, right? Nothing went wrong with my application?

Not at all.....Inshallah all should be perfect....!!!!

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Hi guys,

I sent my completed application to London VO through Fedex for first time they got it wrongly delivered in Singapore instead then i received an email from Singapore (Luckily) the Envelope/Flyer was actually for Singapore with complete details of Singapore but the documents inside were mine. So luckily i sent one of my relative he collected and sent it back to me. Then i again sent my docs through DHL this time on 30 July, 2011 which in tracking showed received on 1 Aug. This time iam pretty much sure they are delivered but considering the first time what if i was not able to know that whole situation. MY POINT IS if someone accidentally loses his application including Original LOA by the courier company what will be the way to apply to the VO again. There must be some kind of way because you cannot just sit and give up as you struggled very hard to get the LOA. Please seniors considering the first time advise if the above happens and application never reaches actually, what will be the way to remake the application as without Original LOA they wont accept it.

Another thing i am single rite now But i may get married (may be or may be no) after some time before the Meds or Passport request. If i add my wife's papers during this time does this effect my procedure i mean they will also go through my wife's docs thoroughly as well rite? So this can complex my case? or reduce my chances? I was thinking to go first then sponsor my wife.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1> 11-September-2013 PPR2> 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Cloudshadow,

Please find below a little clarification.
Step 1. Your application received at CIO. At this stage you can not view ur ECAS but your ECAS originally is APPLICATION RECEIVED.
Step 2.You get your PER. You receive an email and you can view ur ECAS now. ECAS shows CIO ER COMPLETE.
Step 3.your documents transferred to London. You don’t get any email and ECAS shows RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE.
Step 4.your Ecas turns to IN PROCESS. You don’t get email but ECAS shows IN PROCESS. At this stage Visa office started doing security and background checks.(ecas details show we started processing on xx-xx-xxx)
Step 4. You get PCC request, Medical request or any additional documents request from VO. ECAS still shows IN PROCESS.
Step 5. Your medical is complete and medical results are received at VO. ECAS shows Medical received.
Step 6. You get Passport request. ECAS shows Decision Made.
Step 7. You get ur passport back. Ecas shows Decision Made.
Your case is quite similiary to the case of 9jcanada at the MAIN POST 26/6/10 forum who received its PER after 6 months of application sent.

I could be wrong, but in my opinion, there could be 2 things happening with you.
1.There is nothing wrong with your case, everything is normal and fine. Your documents are received at vo and your status is in process now.
2. There is a bug in ur ECAS . your actual status is Receved by VO but due to bug it shows in process.

CloudShadow said:
Ok, there is something i dont understand. From what i have read in the forum this is how our application is processed

1. We send our application.
2. We get an Acknowledgement of Receipt
3. We get our file number and the application is transfered to the VISA office
4. Our Status changes to 'In Process'

(please correct me if i got the above wrong)

Now my case was kind of unique so a few things are quite unclear to me. I sent my application with full documents in December 2010, i got my AOR in July 2011 and my file number in August 2011( the 120 day letter/email). In that email CIO sydney has told me that my application will be transfered to my VISA office, which is what happens usually. But due to some reason instead of my status being RBVO, its In Process

In my ECASE page, when i click on the "In process'' link i get this

Can someone tell me what is going on here?

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
12-04-2011 (Current Status: In Process)
Med's Request
Waiting
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Hey Everyone....

@ linksalman & @ listener: Can I add u two to update tracker as well?? (not that theres a rush..... :D :D :D :D :D )

@ listener: Where r u?? Hope all is ok !!
Ji Alhamduliiah sab theek hai..... i was busy in collecting all the PCCs (5 in my case) ...went all the way to Abbottabad ........its lovely there these days ........... i really miss that place :(

sending them along with latest PoF to London VO positively by today

thankx for asking about me ............God bless u

what makes u believe that if i update the tracker .... then ppl will join ............. they still wont :p :p :p

Ebaad

Aug 10, 2011
Hello everyone,,

I have just join discussion forum... I applied under FSW in January-2011 and received an email from CIO for Immigration file number as on March 09, 2011 and from that date my status is "Received by Visa office". Whereas someone I knw applied one month after me and received email as on March 30, 2011. But his status was updated from "Received by Visa office" to "In Process" only after one month whereas mine has not changed even after 6 months. If CIO deals the applications in order mine should have been treated earlier then him..

My question is what is the criteria for processing the files. and maximum how long does it take at "Received by Visa Office" Status.

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
Hello Everyone,
I am glad that now this forum is picking speed.
ok let me share something, since March 23rd, the my status is RBVO, however, when i click on it the following message appears:

We received your application for permanent residence on November 12, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on February 23, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

is this normal? coz i thought that perhaps it will say that my docs hav been received by the visa office on X date.

moreover, my address disappeared on July 21st, 2011, but came back the next day. i think a lot of people got the same experience that day. however there isa still no reply from London and or change in status.

i also want to ask, what do we mean by PCC request? as our friend Safa recently got in process and is asked to furnish PCC and bank statement etc...

looking forward to your reply.

ss1886

Oct 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-08-2011
AOR Received.
17-02-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with documents
File Transfer...
12-03-2011
Med's Request
22-12-2012
Med's Done....
04-01-2013
Interview........
26-08-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 04-02-2013, PPR-2 11-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2013
LANDED..........
15-09-2013
@Listener
Are you sending PCC for the first time or Updated PCC, if updated PCC then why from 5 places ??
How have you lived in 5 places for more then six months?

listener said:
Ji Alhamduliiah sab theek hai..... i was busy in collecting all the PCCs (5 in my case) ...went all the way to Abbottabad ........its lovely there these days ........... i really miss that place :(

sending them along with latest PoF to London VO positively by today

thankx for asking about me ............God bless u

what makes u believe that if i update the tracker .... then ppl will join ............. they still wont :p :p :p

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear safa,

i have seen lots of forum members being rejected due to not providing sufficent documents for the proof of relationship. even myself is the example of this. i am praying hard to clear VO elgibility review phase and go to in process as soon as possible.

Can you please advice what additional documents are required by VO. i doubt you might have to provide the documents of the Same relative which you mentioned earlier in your application form. i dont know about the 2nd close relative but if that 2nd close relative falls into the category of Relationship mentioned by CIC" you might have to write them a letter with all necessary documents. including proof of relationship with the 2nd relative(like BC,Marriage ceritifcate etc.)

Regards,

safa said:
pls add my detalis

app filed 29 sep,2010
docs sent along with app
BD encashed 4TH,Nov
PER 31 Jan,2011
file sent to vo Feb,2011
INPROCESS 8th Aug,2011 (DATED ON 4TH Aug)
add docs required by vo 8th,Aug(via email)

Vo London
city lahore
cat 1122 FSW1

ADD DOCUMENTS REQUIRED BY VO are updated PCC,bank statement and proof of residence of relative in canada in form of tax papper and payslip,which i don't have bc that relative has been shiffted to us bc of his job but i have another relative in canada and he can provide all that documents my question is can i change the relative's name at this stage.pls guide me ,

thanku

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE said:
Hey Everyone....

@ linksalman & @ listener: Can I add u two to update tracker as well?? (not that theres a rush..... :D :D :D :D :D )

@ listener: Where r u?? Hope all is ok !!
Not a bad idea SOSW...

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Ebad Brother,

There is no defined criteria for immigration cases to be handled by visa officers. Everyone here comes with a new logic but it failed after few discussion as some new member comes in with new details.

the fastest processing observed is for the applicants of the month of March...There is one of our senior forum member ammartahir who has been the oldest applicant among us but still has his status as RBVO.

Please share your details.
your Date of application:
your date of recieveing email from CIO(PER):
your date of being into Rescevied by Visa office:
Your City:
your NOC:

keep in touch thru this forum with all pakistani applicants.
Regards,

so Just calm down and pray for good to happen.

Regards,

Ebaad said:
Hello everyone,,

I have just join discussion forum... I applied under FSW in January-2011 and received an email from CIO for Immigration file number as on March 09, 2011 and from that date my status is "Received by Visa office". Whereas someone I knw applied one month after me and received email as on March 30, 2011. But his status was updated from "Received by Visa office" to "In Process" only after one month whereas mine has not changed even after 6 months. If CIO deals the applications in order mine should have been treated earlier then him..

My question is what is the criteria for processing the files. and maximum how long does it take at "Received by Visa Office" Status.

kml2706

Star Member
May 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
31-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011 , IP 10-08-11
Med's Request
29-06-2012
Med's Done....
2-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 20-08-12 Decision made 24-08-12 PPR2 17-09-12
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-12
LANDED..........
7th May,2013
Dear All,

Good news ..after a long long wait of almost 6months i got in process
Does it mean i am through with all my documents submitted and got atleast 67 numbers except security and backgrounds checks..
i had a doubt regarding my proof of relatives and education points..so should i consider i am clear with these or not?

Good luck to all

WS