+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PAKISTAN APPLICANTS -----26/6/10 TO 30/06/11---- CONNECT HERE !!!!!

Shaukat57

Nov 3, 2010
Multan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2011
Doc's Request.
Submitted with Application
AOR Received.
29-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted along with application
File Transfer...
08-04-2011(RBVO) ,In-process with processing date:18 -o6-12
Med's Request
April 02,2013.
Med's Done....
29-April-2013
Interview........
Waived,Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 at 09-10-13, PPR-2 at 24-10-13
VISA ISSUED...
On-line Status:Decision Made at 26-10-13
LANDED..........
Planning
Hello Friends
Mairy Taraf Say Sub Dostoon Ko Jashn-i-Azaadi Mubarak Ho

naveed1

May 13, 2011
sialkot pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 MARCH 2011
Doc's Request.
SENT WITH APPLICANTION ON 5 MARCH 2011
AOR Received.
11 APRIL 2011
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO 8 MAY 2011 ( in process 2 nov 2011)
Med's Request
17 jan 2012
Med's Done....
8 feb 2012 rprf sent on 10 feb med recevied line added 5 march
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 9 july 2012 DM 13 july 2012 ppr2 13 sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
23 sep 2012
LANDED..........
in nov or december Inshaallah
listener said:
yah aap nay kis kis say pocha hai ????????? ....... coz yaha koi bhi reject nahi hoa except me ..........and that was at VO stage
Hi listener: Diude why the visa office rejected ur application what was the reason and were u post june applicant .

thanks

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Hi Dear Folks,
My timelines are in here, you can add me up :)

<-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks

sarfarosh9349

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Dear All

I am updating my new born daughter status in to my application. Though I have filled all the forms based on previous application forms.

Just today before sending the application to courier I check www.cic.gc.ca website there I find new applciation form. Shold I need to fill the application based on new forms or I can still send the previous forms.

Another paragraph which is written on website is really confusing "Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete."

Kindly suggest

Mansoor

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
12-04-2011 (Current Status: In Process)
Med's Request
Waiting
naveed1 said:
Hi listener: Diude why the visa office rejected ur application what was the reason and were u post june applicant .

thanks
we applied on 3rd September 2010 and

VO rejected the case in April 2011 coz they gave us 22 points for education ..........with that total points were 66

they were suppose to give us 25 points for education .....bocz of Mphil...........which they did later on ..........and our total is now 69

our case is now in process stage

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1&gt; 11-September-2013 PPR2&gt; 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Sarfarosh,

i think u have to fill in the new form( if new forms are already uploaded on cic website). also please find below link for the help of NEw borns.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-baby-born-critical-issue-t72720.0.html

What are your timelines btw?
App filed date:
PER Date:
RBVO Date?
In process date?

sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear All

I am updating my new born daughter status in to my application. Though I have filled all the forms based on previous application forms.

Just today before sending the application to courier I check www.cic.gc.ca website there I find new applciation form. Shold I need to fill the application based on new forms or I can still send the previous forms.

Another paragraph which is written on website is really confusing "Applications that are received by the Centralized Intake Office (CIO) on or after November 14, 2011 that have not been prepared using the updated Instruction Guide and the Document Checklist (IMM 5612), will be returned as incomplete."

Kindly suggest

Mansoor

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
sarfarosh9349 said:
Dear All

Kindly suggest

Mansoor
Dear Slaman ........ i think its the old forms

Well Mansoor Sahib .....congrats for a Rahmat in ur home..... i think u need to send old forms ........... as u applied before the forms went online
..........their website says

Skilled workers and professionals: How to apply
If you apply to immigrate to Canada as a skilled worker, your application will be processed based on regulations that are in effect on the date that you apply, even if they change after you apply.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

so i think just fill in the old forms and send them by post. also intimate them by email.

also get new birth registration from NADRA and send it along with the forms

if they would need new forms ........... they will ask u for them

good luck

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
linksalman said:
Dear Rizpar,

can you please share the name of the person who recieved your documents. there a quite a few familiary names like G.Miller, D.Stapleton, Doug...all these names are the same who has been recieveing documents from different forum members and their case has been moved forward.

I think there is no need to panic. relax . well you are right you have to get all your orignal documetns including your orignal IELTS to apply again.

regarding your another query. Please be informed that you have to INFORM VISA OFFICE for all the changes happening in your family. like wedding,birth of a baby. for this you have to ifnorm visa office with necessary documents. personally i dont think so that your case will be slowed down due to such changes but you never know.

Regards,
salman.
Dear Salman,

Thanks for the rep. I think other documents are not a problem the real document that i was very worried about was my original LOA because it will be very difficult for anyone to receive another original of LOA which will then be sent with other docs again. Please comment.

Anyways when i sent through Fedex it was received by Ammanuel but as you know it was wrongly delivered. Then i again sent through DHL then it was received by MAJEST. One more thing my application was delivered on Aug 01, 2011 by DHL when i am likely to get acknowledgment from them and by email or mail?

About the marriage i am currently single and i am not planning to hide a single bit from the visa/immigration office just planning to go first to Canada then after 2-3 months come back and marry then apply for my wife. The point is i am currently single and will be single (hope so) till i get the visa however in between this time if i get married i will not hide any thing from the visa office just thinking to postponed my wedding a little so my immigration will not be delayed.

One last question now these days London riots shocked the whole London, a very unlucky event, it could affect the visa offices/embassies? in terms of their operations.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

safa

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sep,2010
Doc's Request.
29 Sep,2010
AOR Received.
31 Jan,2011
IELTS Request
along with app
File Transfer...
Feb 2011
Med's Request
5th April,2012(letter dated 19 March,2012)
Med's Done....
18th April,2012 (dd reached on 24th APril and medical reached LVO on 1st may)
Interview........
Medical results received added on 31st may
Passport Req..
PPR-1 received on 11th July,(docs sent on 12th July) status....DECISION MADE on 14th July.......PPR-2........20th Aug.
VISA ISSUED...
On 20th Aug,2012(PP reached Isl on 27th August,returned on 1st Sep,2012.)
LANDED..........
12th oct,2012,Alhamdullilah
listener said:
it sure is a mistake ............. ur status can never be in process before RBVO .............. but even if u write them abt it........... they will change it when they feel like changing it ............ plz just relax........... nothings gonna happen

when ur file move towards the respected VO ,before it rechef to vo ur status will be INPROCESS.and this is my experience.after few days it will be RBVO.so,don't u worry,listner.

linksalman

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4th May 2011
Doc's Request.
ALREADY SENT
AOR Received.
9th-june-2011
IELTS Request
sent initially
File Transfer...
11th-July-2011 and In Process 21st-Dec-2012
Med's Request
20th February 2013
Med's Done....
1st March 2013, MED line added=12th March 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1&gt; 11-September-2013 PPR2&gt; 3rd October 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12th Oct 2013
LANDED..........
Feb 2014
Dear Rizpar,
as informed by another london VO office applicant "Cappicuno", Visa office area is a little far away from the place where riots took place so according to him there will be no effect on processing operation of our immigration cases.

Hope for the best.

Regards,

Rizpar said:
Dear Salman,

Thanks for the rep. I think other documents are not a problem the real document that i was very worried about was my original LOA because it will be very difficult for anyone to receive another original of LOA which will then be sent with other docs again. Please comment.

Anyways when i sent through Fedex it was received by Ammanuel but as you know it was wrongly delivered. Then i again sent through DHL then it was received by MAJEST. One more thing my application was delivered on Aug 01, 2011 by DHL when i am likely to get acknowledgment from them and by email or mail?

About the marriage i am currently single and i am not planning to hide a single bit from the visa/immigration office just planning to go first to Canada then after 2-3 months come back and marry then apply for my wife. The point is i am currently single and will be single (hope so) till i get the visa however in between this time if i get married i will not hide any thing from the visa office just thinking to postponed my wedding a little so my immigration will not be delayed.

One last question now these days London riots shocked the whole London, a very unlucky event, it could affect the visa offices/embassies? in terms of their operations.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks.

alloushmk

Star Member
Jan 20, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2011
AOR Received.
17-03-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted Already
File Transfer...
08-04-2011 &quot;in Process&quot; 20-07-2011... Updated Documents Request Feb 2012
Med's Request
04-12-2012
Med's Done....
11-12-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 25-01-2013, PPR-2 13-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2013
Hye everyone

My address reappeared after one month two days back and it disappeared again today :S

Does CIC know that, this is a mind game it is playing with the applicants :p

Best of Luck to Everyone.

regards

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 JUN 2012 PPR2 JUL 2012
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
OK Guys.....I'm back !!!!

I have updated the tracker (according to the info I could see)....Please make sure that everyone has provided complete information....and for those who have missed some info....please chk the tracker and update us immediately..

@linksalaman & @listener (U guys have been added to the tracker...so feel free to update as well.....thx for your support !!!!!)

Now....we really need to keep this thread moving and up to date !!!!! So....ALL PAKISTANI APPLICANTS.....give us your updated info and get added to the tracker and help contribute to this noble cause ...... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

THX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
Any improvements to the tracker are also welcome.....e.g. If anything else needs to be added etc.

listener

Star Member
Aug 23, 2010
Rawalpindi Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2010
AOR Received.
22-12-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
devilhimselff said:
Hi Dear Folks,
My timelines are in here, you can add me up :)

<-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks
hi devil .......... like ur id man
which city r u from buddy?

SoMeOnE-SoMeWhErE

Oct 21, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV 2010
Med's Request
OCT 2011
Med's Done....
OCT 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
JUL 2012
LANDED..........
AUG 2012
listener said:
hi devil .......... like ur id man
which city r u from buddy?

Nice work...updating the tracker !!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Now I can relax from that end...... :D