+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Paid internship as work experience

gunadinesh

Apr 27, 2019
What proofs do we need to submit for paid internship?? I only have internship completion letter as proof...Would that do???

JamesRodriguez

Mar 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
January 2020
VISA ISSUED...
January 2020
LANDED..........
February 2020
If training reference letter has duties as per noc but a few duties has" to assist ",will it be fine.
Noc doesnt mention any duty with assist word .

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ....Could you pls share the format ??
The following documents are mandatory for each work experience declared:

• a reference or experience letter from the employer, which
    • should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and email address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company),
    • should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits; and
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: jaffaral
Jun 6, 2019
I think, paid or unpaid (co-op) work done while studying does not count. Please do check that too.
Hi I am a veterinarian from India, as a part of my course work I have completed 6 momths of paid full time internship will that count towards my work experience. Would really appreciate your patience answering this for me. Please and thankyou

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I am a veterinarian from India, as a part of my course work I have completed 6 momths of paid full time internship will that count towards my work experience. Would really appreciate your patience answering this for me. Please and thankyou
Yes but to be eligible you need one year continuous skilled experience in one NOC.

Jun 6, 2019
Thankyou for your response. I worked as an intern veterinarian for 6 months in 2015 and I started working as a veterinarian since jan 2019. Hope it will be considered