+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

P.Eng License, PEO | USA degree & Experience

Noc2993

Jan 23, 2020
Hello, I have bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from India and master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering from the USA. I have 2 years of experience in the USA as Manufacturing Engineer and 1 year of experience in Canada as CNC Programmer. My supervisor is P.Eng.

Quick:
Bachelor’s & Master’s in Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 3 years (2 years in the USA, 1 year in Canada)

Question-

Am I eligible to get 12 month credit towards experience requirement because I have the Master’s degree in same discipline as my bachelor’s degree?
Please help!
Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
P.Eng is licensed by province so look up the engineering association in the province you live in for requirements.

Noc2993

Jan 23, 2020
P.Eng is licensed by province so look up the engineering association in the province you live in for requirements.

I know, I specifically asked for Ontario. PEO. So if you have answers to my question then let me know.
If i found this info on their website, I wouldn’t be asking it here. It’s about the master’s degree from US, and the credit for this degree towards experience.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
This isn’t an immigration issue so call PEO. The issue is that I don’t believe any international graduate programs are accredited by the CEAB and I am not sure whether the masters degree is under the Washington Accord.

Noc2993

Jan 23, 2020
This isn’t an immigration issue so call PEO. The issue is that I don’t believe any international graduate programs are accredited by the CEAB and I am not sure whether the masters degree is under the Washington Accord.
PEO wouldn't answer so looking for someone with similar case to reply.