+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP-HELP!

megha_Ontario

Star Member
Jan 20, 2012
Hi all,

I am in a bad situation and needs advice to what best action I can possibly take. I am an international student in Canada and recently got married. My husband is in India and wanted to accompany me in Canada; thus filed for an OWP at Delhi Visa Office. But his visa was rejected for the following reasons:

1) Family ties in Canada and India: He mentioned in the cover letter that he has his entire family in India; his parents are aging; his brother is working in Saudi hence the entire family responsibility lies on him (my husband), attached property papers; he has an ongoing job and has been working for the past three years.

2) Insufficient funds: He showed 4 lakhs in bank account plus I showed my stipend and off-campus earnings.

I am just so let down by the reasons for rejection 'coz provided every necessary information. I' am not sure what our next step should be. Should we try for a visitor visa? Although, I've heard that it will be highly unlikely to get it.

Just wanted to know what's the best for us in given situation. Looking for some help and advice. Please please. Thanks!

A

albertian

i will suggest you to apply visitor visa then after apply again work permit .normally canada immigration department is very strict with spouse visa but you have to prove that your relationship and marriage is geniune ,keep record of phones call mail,marrige reception whatever as much as you can keep records.now a days cnada do not issue any spouse visa like if you got married for last 1 or 2 year your visa chances are just 2 percent,so immigration lawer always suggest first wife or husband study visa then after 6 month you can apply your partner visa .your partner just need one legeal entry and go back to own his country so in this ways you would prove that you have no intention to stay permanently in canada.your visa was rejected beacuse of this reason and next time try to show sufficent fund to case officer to prove that your finicial status is good in your country and your intention is not staying permanently specially from punjab in india .i don't know where you from. last 12 year canada mmigartion find out thousand of fake marriges, sponsor , and illegal migrants in canada from punjab so be careful when you apply next time hire expirience agent ,if you want i can give you one number in ontario he is best agent in canada he got 7 offices in all over the world

A

albertian

give my reference to him he will not charge you any money if you need any consultant plzz let me know.i like to help people no personal interest now i am in australia canberra . need any help let me know :) job offer or any spouse visa anything.i am not a agent but i can help you out .i am doing security job so i am always geeting bored so find this ways help the people in this forum.all of my friends went to canada through federal and pnp program. i got visa too but i prefer to stay in australia because of pay rate and weather .my girlfriend applied in canada through this agent he is very genuine and smart.trust me you will get all your answers.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Are you for real????? Is your agent real???? I hope you're not a member of the forum just to trick unsuspecting members.

albertian said:
i will suggest you to apply visitor visa then after apply again work permit .normally canada immigration department is very strict with spouse visa but you have to prove that your relationship and marriage is geniune ,keep record of phones call mail,marrige reception whatever as much as you can keep records.now a days cnada do not issue any spouse visa like if you got married for last 1 or 2 year your visa chances are just 2 percent,so immigration lawer always suggest first wife or husband study visa then after 6 month you can apply your partner visa .your partner just need one legeal entry and go back to own his country so in this ways you would prove that you have no intention to stay permanently in canada.your visa was rejected beacuse of this reason and next time try to show sufficent fund to case officer to prove that your finicial status is good in your country and your intention is not staying permanently specially from punjab in india .i don't know where you from. last 12 year canada mmigartion find out thousand of fake marriges, sponsor , and illegal migrants in canada from punjab so be careful when you apply next time hire expirience agent ,if you want i can give you one number in ontario he is best agent in canada he got 7 offices in all over the world
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/extension-of-work-permit-t93802.0.html;msg1227948#msg1227948

albertian said:
hi dear only one agent can help you in ontario i guarantee you he will arrange your job offer in 1week and help you to get visa in canada if you are already in canada then its more easy for him .he is a one the best immigraton agent in canada ontario mississauga .he have 8 offices in all over the world mine girlfriend work permit case being look after by him . he will get consultant fees or will help to arrange job offer for you .he is a biggest agent in ontario.if you have a guniune expirience then definately help you because lots of employers have short of qualified expirience staff so they always looking for staff member.one thing you make sure your expirience should be genuine before go to his his office.plzz send your e _mail i will send his contact and detail.

harsewak

Star Member
May 5, 2012
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
B
App. Filed.......
31-08-2017
Nomination.....
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
06-10-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/09/2018
LANDED..........
22/10/2018
albertian said:
give my reference to him he will not charge you any money if you need any consultant plzz let me know.i like to help people no personal interest now i am in australia canberra . need any help let me know :) job offer or any spouse visa anything.i am not a agent but i can help you out .i am doing security job so i am always geeting bored so find this ways help the people in this forum.all of my friends went to canada through federal and pnp program. i got visa too but i prefer to stay in australia because of pay rate and weather .my girlfriend applied in canada through this agent he is very genuine and smart.trust me you will get all your answers.

bro could you give me the no.. of that agent .... i m in punjab india .....wnt to apply for work permit

fareeth

Sep 25, 2015
Hi ! This is fareeth from Chennai..please give me the agent no.. i am looking for job on Ausi or Canada