+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OWP Checklist Question

KateCarpenter

Feb 1, 2019
Hello!

I have a question regarding an item on the checklist for OWP app (IMM5556). It says "If you are a participant in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program, provide proof of health insurance coverage covering the intended extension to your length of stay in Canada." I am in Canada on a 1-year working holiday visa so I purchased health insurance coverage for the duration of my stay. My visa expires April 2020, so does that mean I need to purchase additional coverage and provide proof of that?

Thanks!

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello!

I have a question regarding an item on the checklist for OWP app (IMM5556). It says "If you are a participant in the International Experience Canada (IEC) program, provide proof of health insurance coverage covering the intended extension to your length of stay in Canada." I am in Canada on a 1-year working holiday visa so I purchased health insurance coverage for the duration of my stay. My visa expires April 2020, so does that mean I need to purchase additional coverage and provide proof of that?

Thanks!
You are not applying for IEC again, so N/A.