+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Not marriage photos- I am the principal applicant for PR IRCC asked me to submit my photo for PR card , I got my DM on Jun they asked my overseas and I received a request for my overseas dependents Biometric ? I did not send my dependents documents to visa office yet am I going to get an email ? to send or how it work?
Ohh first of all congratulations, im afraid you cannot upload them if you got an online portal invitation, then yes you can upload your photos(which exact specifications required by IRCC), and yeah you are going to get an email and its not confirmed to which visa office but i hope its singapore which is the fastest.!

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Anyone can share their experience with London VO, what's next and in how long after medical results received by London VO and Pre-arrival services were sent? Thank you!

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Anyone can share their experience with London VO, what's next and in how long after medical results received by London VO and Pre-arrival services were sent? Thank you!
Salam nazi khanom, there is a friend of mine who has a similar case as yours, he also gave medical, and received pre arrival about a month ago, and yet he was asked to submit an updated pcc, imm0008 and 5669 so he did it and is waiting, i believe he will receive his DM by mid july. And i believe the same for you as either you will receive what he received or if we got lucky you will receive DM By mid july as well, if by any chance they asked for Updated PCC and stuff we’ll have to stretch it to mid august or end of august.! When will your PCC expire if i may ask?

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

After medical received it, will go as passed in 3-7 days, after that they might send you dm and PPR or they might ask for updated pcc, and additional forms.!

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Salam nazi khanom, there is a friend of mine who has a similar case as yours, he also gave medical, and received pre arrival about a month ago, and yet he was asked to submit an updated pcc, imm0008 and 5669 so he did it and is waiting, i believe he will receive his DM by mid july. And i believe the same for you as either you will receive what he received or if we got lucky you will receive DM By mid july as well, if by any chance they asked for Updated PCC and stuff we’ll have to stretch it to mid august or end of august.! When will your PCC expire if i may ask?
I like how you figured by nickname right :).
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. I have a question, when was your friend asked for the PCC for the spouse the first time?
My spouse's PCC was submitted along with other documents in January 2021. Technically, if we count 6 months' validity, my spouse's PCC still has one month validity left. I think it expires on July 20th or 21st. Let's hope they don't ask for new one and approve his file.
I pray for all of us to get our families by our side with KHAIR of course! Ameen.

Reactions: Ex ツ

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
I like how you figured by nickname right :).
Thanks a lot for the detailed reply. I have a question, when was your friend asked for the PCC for the spouse the first time?
My spouse's PCC was submitted along with other documents in January 2021. Technically, if we count 6 months' validity, my spouse's PCC still has one month validity left. I think it expires on July 20th or 21st. Let's hope they don't ask for new one and approve his file.
I pray for all of us to get our families by our side with KHAIR of course! Ameen.
Qabl tana nadra :). He sent his PCC along with all his docs birth certificate, marriage certi, etc on 26 of october 2020 and was asked to submit an updated one on 15 of May.
Well in your case i guess they wont be asking you for an updated one inshaAllah by the time it expires you will have a PPR :)

Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Qabl tana nadra :). He sent his PCC along with all his docs birth certificate, marriage certi, etc on 26 of october 2020 and was asked to submit an updated one on 15 of May.
Well in your case i guess they wont be asking you for an updated one inshaAllah by the time it expires you will have a PPR :)
Insha'Allah! Thanks a lot for the positive vibes :).

• Love

Kimkimo

Jun 21, 2021
Please can anyone tell me the timeline to process application for spouse of a protected person in canada whose documents have been forwarded to accra visa office? The wife got her PR via refugee June 10 2021 and spouse was asked to submit documents to accra since May 15 2021..Since then no communication from accra visa office.

Virgono1

Star Member
Nov 23, 2018
Today I receive this email from LVO
Dear Client,

Please note we are unable to open to the attached PDF documents you attached.

When opening them we are met with the following message:

Please re-provide the documents that allow us to open them and upload them to you file.

Yours sincerely,

I send them my pcc, schedule A and generic form in adobe pdf file but they r unable to open it what should I do now? Plz share ur experience as soon as possible thanks

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Please can anyone tell me the timeline to process application for spouse of a protected person in canada whose documents have been forwarded to accra visa office? The wife got her PR via refugee June 10 2021 and spouse was asked to submit documents to accra since May 15 2021..Since then no communication from accra visa office.
Bro it takes 3-5 months to get a response and as far as i know accra is the slowest, people submitted their apps 5 months ago and nothing heard but be positive i hope you hear something soon brother.!

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Dear Client,

Please re-provide the documents that allow us to open them and upload them to you file.

Yours sincerely,

I send them my pcc, schedule A and generic form in adobe pdf file but they r unable to open it what should I do now? Plz share ur experience as soon as possible thanks
Bro did you scan them yourself or someone professional? If you scanned them yourself its best if you ask a guy with a printer and a pc to do it, with 300 dpi, its odd that they couldnt open it.! Whats ur timeline if i may ask?

Reactions: Virgono1

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Ohh first of all congratulations, im afraid you cannot upload them if you got an online portal invitation, then yes you can upload your photos(which exact specifications required by IRCC), and yeah you are going to get an email and its not confirmed to which visa office but i hope its singapore which is the fastest.!
Yes I got an online portal invitation after DM and uploaded my photo as per instruction , and previously IRCC agent told me that once I get my DM they will transfer dependent application to London VO lets hope for the best.

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Dear Client,

Yours sincerely,

It happen to someone I know ,
to be in safe side please download the file first and open it from your download folder DO NOT open it direct from browser once you fill the file please send it to your another trustee email for the test and open it there if it opens than the VO can also open it.

This is my personnel experience from someone - others may have better way good luck dear.

Reactions: Ex ツ and Virgono1

Khan5696

Jan 4, 2016
Hello ,

I need your help with couple question regarding my overseas dependent

1. Do they need to apply for police certificate is visa office will ask them for that?
2. Do they have to pay medical fee or refugees are exemption

please share your experience it will be highly appreceated