+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
My wife:
1. Submission of docs may 25
2. Resend all docs by email may 29
3. Pre arrival letter may 30
4. Medical request June 1
5. Medical received June 4
What is next and when I dont know?
Cairo VO
Well if u have pre arrival then passprt request takes between 1-2 months , in my spouse case we didnt submit finger prints this time because we had done it bfr while applying fr a trv. Security and criminal aspects were also cleared based on previous visa application for trv 2 years back

imadeddin

Jul 5, 2016
Well if u have pre arrival then passprt request takes between 1-2 months , in my spouse case we didnt submit finger prints this time because we had done it bfr while applying fr a trv. Security and criminal aspects were also cleared based on previous visa application for trv 2 years back
She's also applied for a visa before and gave her finger prints two years ago. I hope soon. Thanks

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
Thank you to those of you that shared their timelines. It helps a lot!
I will share my spouse's timeline as well:
London VO:
1) Documents and biometric requested on January 14th 2021 - documents received by London VO through DHL on January 27th 2021.
2) Additional documents requested (Copy of BOC claim, proof of relationship etc.) on April 28th 2021.
3) Medical request on May 24th 2021.
4) Pre-arrival services letter received on May 25th 2021.

Current status: spouse waiting for their medical appointment.
Anyone has any idea how long more to go please?
Thank you and good luck to all of us!

Reactions: Ex ツ and Onetv1

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
With the grace of God finally, I got a passport request for my spouse today from Uk processing time is 27 months the day you submit PR application within Canada as a protected person. good luck to all
Congratulations!!! Which visa office and when did you submit your wife application?

Reactions: Polsonlive

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Thank you to those of you that shared their timelines. It helps a lot!
I will share my spouse's timeline as well:
London VO:
1) Documents and biometric requested on January 14th 2021 - documents received by London VO through DHL on January 27th 2021.
2) Additional documents requested (Copy of BOC claim, proof of relationship etc.) on April 28th 2021.
3) Medical request on May 24th 2021.
4) Pre-arrival services letter received on May 25th 2021.

Current status: spouse waiting for their medical appointment.
Anyone has any idea how long more to go please?
Thank you and good luck to all of us!
Congrats on the Pri-arrival letter. After medical passed you will get passport request. Medical usually in a week.

• Love
Reactions: KatbiyaNazi

KatbiyaNazi

Jun 13, 2019
With the grace of God finally, I got a passport request for my spouse today from Uk processing time is 27 months the day you submit PR application within Canada as a protected person. good luck to all
Congratulations! You mean London Visa Office?
Can you share your timeline? It would help a lot! Thank you

Reactions: Onetv1