+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Refu0202

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone!
I received my CoPR very recently and I am sponsoring my husband. Basically what happened is before they sent me the CoPR they sent me a document regarding the sponsorship process for my husband and how he should send in documents for Abu Dhabi’s VO
Please note that application forms for your family members will not be sent by the mission. You or your family members are responsible for obtaining and completing the required application forms for all listed dependants, which must be sent to the visa office in ABU DHABI.”
We already filled out the forms and we got the documents required but the issue is, they didn’t specify where he should send the documents exactly. Can he just send it by mail to the VFS? What is he supposed to do?
Would anyone be kind enough to provide me with an address? (We tried contacting them but no one is replying :( )
*sorry for the long post I’m desperate haha*
Hi you have to send high commission visa office not VFS.
https://www.international.gc.ca/country-pays/uae-eau/abu_dhabi-abou_dhabi.aspx?lang=eng

Nuug33

Mar 19, 2020
Hi guys,

I recieved email from Vo abudhabi has no contents and written like this-
Message quarantined due to GAC (security Policy.
ID:ABDBI-DMEX11:
The email message was also quarantined.)
I checked the domain is correct no scams email, there is no attachment also.
Any one of did recieve emil like this?

Reactions: Amjad.ADKBK

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Can we sent email of additional documents through google drive because some files are so big can anyone please tell

Noda

Apr 15, 2019
Hello everyone
Could you please tell me if any one had the same situation of my application
I’m sponsoring my husband and i got my PR on May 2020
My husband application started on August 2019
Now he finished his medical and security
His process is on the VO of Abu-Dhabi
Now they said that he is ready to finalize his application but they need his resignation of his job and cancellation of his residency in Qatar
does this massage happened to any one and what do you think we have to do

thank you

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
Hello everyone
Could you please tell me if any one had the same situation of my application
I’m sponsoring my husband and i got my PR on May 2020
My husband application started on August 2019
Now he finished his medical and security
His process is on the VO of Abu-Dhabi
Now they said that he is ready to finalize his application but they need his resignation of his job and cancellation of his residency in Qatar
does this massage happened to any one and what do you think we have to do

thank you
why they ask him to cancel his residency in qatar? maybe he has PR of Qatar

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Can someone please tell me what’s the process to do the fingerprints in Pakistan.
Do we need to take appointment at vfs or we just go there without appointment and give fingerprints at vfs.
If need appointment then please guide me how to make an appointment.
Thanks
You need book appointment online or phone best do online easi then you get e mail then you will go there by showing print paper of that e mail

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Can someone please tell me what’s the process to do the fingerprints in Pakistan.
Do we need to take appointment at vfs or we just go there without appointment and give fingerprints at vfs.
If need appointment then please guide me how to make an appointment.
Thanks
When did you get request ? Thanks