+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Congratulations :D:D this is good news bro , this mean eligibility passed. For medical ,I think it’s depends on security check ,in some cases security take days and some other cases take months. Be positive and hopefully your family receive it soon
Thank you so much

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Did they ask for all the documents or sent by self. what documents were sent. In my case i only sent the forms. Other than that nothing extra documents are requested yet. How do i call cic? Your help is highly appreciated. Thanks
They asked all docs at the same time.
888-242-2100 CIC.

abdalla.ahmed

Mar 13, 2020
Hello Guys

I am a PR now (after being a Protected Person).

My family's application overseas is being processed in Singapore VO.
We sent the Forms in January. They asked for Biometrics shortly after. And 2 days ago they asked for Medical.

( they applied for a visitor visa in Nov 2019 and they were rejected )

Here are my questions:

-does that mean they finished the security/ background check ?
-why haven't they asked for proof of relationship ? is it because I have included them in my PR application initially ? or because I sent some subsequent requests to expedite the processing due to some personal reasons. or because It is clear that we are still married as they applied for a visitor visa to visit me awhile ago ?
- what is the next step ?

Cheers

Jan 10, 2017
Hello Guys

We sent the Forms in January. They asked for Biometrics shortly after. And 2 days ago they asked for Medical.

Here are my questions:

-why haven't they asked for proof of relationship ? is it because I have included them in my PR application initially ? or because I sent some subsequent requests to expedite the processing due to some personal reasons. or because It is clear that we are still married as they applied for a visitor visa to visit me awhile ago ?

Cheers
When your applied for the visitor's visa, have you had your PR status that time?

Skyline2019

Feb 14, 2019
Hello Guys

Here are my questions:

Cheers
Could u plz share your timeline??

Amjad.ADKBK

Dec 20, 2018
Hi
Today received email of Pre Arrival service letter from London office of overseas family exact after 4 month .
Will get medical soon or again back ground process of overseas family ?

Thanks
@YoYo81
@Raza0071
@emi
@Emil7

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
congrats ,
which visa office

Amjad.ADKBK

Dec 20, 2018
hi
any update from Abu Dhabi office , i want to know whether COVID-19 will effect processing time for us or not
regards

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Can any one tell me which IMM-0008 form I have to use for overseas spouse can anyone share the exact form please

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
How do we send PR application to London office by mail or online And which address can any one please tell