+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
T

I’ve submitted her application with my PR applicant back in jun 18 now I got the dm and they asking for 3 forms imm0008.5406. and birth certificate, marriage certificate and other things. She send it today so now what’s next
After 3 or 4 week they will ask for the extra documents and extra forms then they will process your application,
I have sent on 13 of November 2019 extra documents on 9 th of December and since that time did not hear any up date ..
thanks

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
T

I’ve submitted her application with my PR applicant back in jun 18 now I got the dm and they asking for 3 forms imm0008.5406. and birth certificate, marriage certificate and other things. She send it today so now what’s next
According to people experiences the processing time is 4-8 month or could be more it depends upon country security check back ground etc .

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello - I got my decision letter which is stating they I need to send IMM 0008 , IMM 5406, IMM 5669. To London office for my overseas dependent. I sent these forms to IRCC when I submit my PR application and kept all copy of them. Should I send these all copies or fill all new forms can anyone tell please

tosinandtoyin

Sep 13, 2019
Hello - I got my decision letter which is stating they I need to send IMM 0008 , IMM 5406, IMM 5669. To London office for my overseas dependent. I sent these forms to IRCC when I submit my PR application and kept all copy of them. Should I send these all copies or fill all new forms can anyone tell please
Pls which country are you orginally from

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Your overseas dependent should fill new forms and send them to the address which mentioned in the letter

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
Today received email of Pre Arrival service letter from London office of overseas family exact after 4 month .
Will get medical soon or again back ground process of overseas family ?

Thanks
@YoYo81
@Raza0071
@emi
@Emil7

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.

Last edited:

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi
Today received email of Pre Arrival service letter from London office of overseas family exact after month .
Will get medical soon or again back ground process of overseas family ?

Thanks
@YoYo81
@Raza0071
@emi

We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and dependants can now receive free pre-arrival services funded by the Government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Congratulations :D:D this is good news bro , this mean eligibility passed. For medical ,I think it’s depends on security check ,in some cases security take days and some other cases take months. Be positive and hopefully your family receive it soon

Reactions: Shanwari