+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
When submitting PR application to London office for my spouse should I put my address for correspondence or my spouses back home address

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
I have sent webform inquiry 2 day before to London office after pre arrival service letter of my family and got answer .

@YoYo81 what do recommend??? Thanks

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised is undergoing Criminality and Security checks. Medical instructions will be sent as soon as these checks are completed.

We appreciate your patience during this period.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi
I have sent webform inquiry 2 day before to London office after pre arrival service letter of my family and got answer .

@YoYo81 what do recommend??? Thanks

Thank you for your email.

Please be advised is undergoing Criminality and Security checks. Medical instructions will be sent as soon as these checks are completed.

We appreciate your patience during this period.

Yours sincerely,

EXP

Immigration and Medical Services Division

High Commission of Canada
As you received pre arrival services letter last Thursday just wait for now and if your family doesn’t receive medical request within two months order CBSA note to find out. I hope your family join you soon

Reactions: Shanwari

hamo9ody

Mar 4, 2019
When I tried to order CBSA notes it askes me to write details what should I write? Request my Background checks and security or what.

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Hello - I m little confused I m filling out PR my application as a dependent. My spouse is permanent Resident. IRCC asked me to fill IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5669. My question is, do I need to fill IMM 5406 for my wife as well even though she is permanent Resident now. Prompt reply appreciated

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
Does corona virus effect the application processing time of overseas family or they would continue the application like regular way
Thanks

Jan 10, 2017
Hi
Does corona virus effect the application processing time of overseas family or they would continue the application like regular way
Thanks
It does affect the processing depending on the country of application office ongoing circumstances.
For example: France has been completely lock down due to pandemic situation. If number of corona-virus increases in the UK then it will definitely affect the processing time.

I hope this situation may get better soon otherwise consequences could be worsen. HOPE FOR THE BEST

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hello - I m little confused I m filling out PR my application as a dependent. My spouse is permanent Resident. IRCC asked me to fill IMM 0008, IMM 5406, IMM 5669. My question is, do I need to fill IMM 5406 for my wife as well even though she is permanent Resident now. Prompt reply appreciated
Only the applicant who should fill the forms and must list the required relatives.

Last edited: