+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

naimabed

Nov 21, 2019
Category........
Other
Hi guys..
Can anyone explain to me what's going on .. I raised webform to visa office two times and
the first reply was on September as following:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.

We will advise you of any other requirements, but we are NOT able to respond to requests for information on the routine progress of your application.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
=========================

and the second reply was today as following:

Dear Applicant,

We would like to assure you that your case is in active process. We need to await the results of some mandatory checks before your application for resettlement can be approved and a visa issued to you.

We hope this information will be of assistance.
=========================

Can anyone please explain to me why have they removed this Paragraph today "We will advise you of any other requirements .."??.
Thank you in advance ..

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Same thing happened to me recently. I have searched forum and found couple if people who was in same situation. Unfortunately it is a known problem.

Send email to Ankara immigration Canada and the will send you new medical request forms.

My VO is Italy. I have sent email yesterday and expecting new medical request today.
Thank you. Yes i sent them email and asked new IME number. Each process leave behind lots of stress questions answers. When it will finish

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Hi everyone,

Please help

I got an email, my dependants to provide a Medical test. but IME code is not active or wrong for my kid.

Our overseas VO office is Ankara. should I call Immigration or check with Ankara VO?
They asked your family medical this soon?

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
March 2018 applicant
Aip september 2019
Documents for dependents sent to visa office: october 2019
PR: december 2019
Prearrival services received: 19 november 2019
Visa office :dakar

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Do you mind sharing your timeline?
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 12, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 1, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 31, 2019.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on September 17, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. We sent you medical instructions on September 17, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  7. We sent you correspondence on November 14, 2020 about the decision on your application.

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
guys, how long after Medical they will ask for Biometric usually or Decision and pass request?
Does anyone have an appliction from Turkey VAC for independence?
how long the whole process will take nowadays?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Same thing happened to me recently. I have searched forum and found couple if people who was in same situation. Unfortunately it is a known problem.

Send email to Ankara immigration Canada and the will send you new medical request forms.

My VO is Italy. I have sent email yesterday and expecting new medical request today.
I sent to them no respond.

Just asking. What did you do waited their medical request not sent forms?cause there in their request email there is one part. I will just copy past here. Should I wait medical request new one then send forms or send forms later do rest medical request? Copying their email part.

///
In addition to submitting your completed forms and supporting documents by return e-mail medical examinations are also required. You will receive medical examination instructions separately by e-mail ///

What to do? My wife passed already Medical but my kid ime number still no news about new one or active one.
Wait or send forms?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
guys, how long after Medical they will ask for Biometric usually or Decision and pass request?
Does anyone have an appliction from Turkey VAC for independence?
how long the whole process will take nowadays?
Mine is Turkey as well. They asked forms and same day asked medicals. But my wife medical IME number was correct and she passed but my kid IME number was incorrect.i send email to them.
Jist asking did you send forms after medical passed or before? Please i do not know

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I sent to them no respond.

Just asking. What did you do waited their medical request not sent forms?cause there in their request email there is one part. I will just copy past here. Should I wait medical request new one then send forms or send forms later do rest medical request? Copying their email part.

///
In addition to submitting your completed forms and supporting documents by return e-mail medical examinations are also required. You will receive medical examination instructions separately by e-mail ///

What to do? My wife passed already Medical but my kid ime number still no news about new one or active one.
Wait or send forms?
I have received 2 replies from Rome office. First one was confirmation of problem. They told me that problem had been forwarded to proper department.

Second email was received today. They have sent me new medical request form witg new IME number. They also told me if new number does not work, give upfront medical examination. Then the office will link the upfront medical examination manually.

Unfortunately Ankara office is very busy and slow to respond. Keep sending them emails. Meanwhile you may chose to give upfront medical examination. Tell the panel physician exactly this.

Reactions: Ratmir

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
I have received 2 replies from Rome office. First one was confirmation of problem. They told me that problem had been forwarded to proper department.

Second email was received today. They have sent me new medical request form witg new IME number. They also told me if new number does not work, give upfront medical examination. Then the office will link the upfront medical examination manually.

Unfortunately Ankara office is very busy and slow to respond. Keep sending them emails. Meanwhile you may chose to give upfront medical examination. Tell the panel physician exactly this.
Yes. They did upfront medical. Then i asked them to contact as well. Now i received that London office wrote to them and now it is good active. They connected my kids medical as well. Very good. I took 1 day. But stress so much:)

Reactions: SURVIVAL