+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Question: when you do your medical exam, the doctor will give you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. Should I send that paper to the immigration?

please advise!

E-A-M-E-A-M-E-A-M

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Question: When you do your medical exam, the doctor gives you a document confirming that you had a medical exam. Should I send that paper to the immigration?

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys, my dependent did police certificate a while back and its valid for one year. Can it be used to send to VO since its still valid. Or is it a must to have one that is done the past six months? please help. thanks

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
Hi
Trying to get medical appointment , did try by phone but they asking for e mail appointment and did e mail could not get any response, can we go to clinic and get appointment by self
Thanks

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Congratulations.
Please share your timeline,
When you get and how long take for your family? Do they abroad?
My overseas wife passed medical last September, eligibility this March. I got PR this January. And today she got DM.

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
My overseas wife passed medical last September, eligibility this March. I got PR this January. And today she got DM.
Wooow so long?
I just paid biometric fee for my wife last September and till now nothing. It means long time is still ahead? My Pr application still on process.

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
Wooow so long?
I just paid biometric fee for my wife last September and till now nothing. It means long time is still ahead? My Pr application still on process.
We didn't give fingerprints. First of all you have to get your PR, then VO will start your overseas family application.

Ranolive

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
We didn't give fingerprints. First of all you have to get your PR, then VO will start your overseas family application.
Got AIP on september
Send the oversea file at VO the same month
Became PR on december 2019

No medical request
Nothing
Nothing since then

I am so tired of this situation

• Wow
Reactions: Emil7

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
Got AIP on september
Send the oversea file at VO the same month
Became PR on december 2019

No medical request
Nothing
Nothing since then

I am so tired of this situation
Woow. It is been almost 1 year your family did not havr had DM ? Which country are you?

Ratmir

Jun 9, 2017
In your case qs you had your Pr january, almost 9 months it took from that time to get DM.
I am just thinking how long it will take finally we as family could be together and forget all about other things. It is so unhappy thing.
Again thank you for your resond. And you are from which country?

Emil7

Star Member
Jan 13, 2018
In your case qs you had your Pr january, almost 9 months it took from that time to get DM.
I am just thinking how long it will take finally we as family could be together and forget all about other things. It is so unhappy thing.
Again thank you for your resond. And you are from which country?
I'm from Georgia. It took so long because of Covid. Be positive, we have nothing to do unfortunately