+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Fuad_Hussein

Apr 5, 2019
Can you share time line pls
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

Fuad_Hussein

Apr 5, 2019
Hi fuad,
If you don't mind Please share your family time line.
Thanks
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 14, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on November 8, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 15, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on May 29, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I am sponsoring my wife to come to Canada as I recently received a letter from IRCC regarding your eligibility that has been passed and download some like IMM0008 and IMM5406e -IMM5669e forms for your dependent and complete and send it to ANKARA VISA OFFICE because we are separate from each other physically and she is back home and I AM at Canada and main applicant.
I am filling the form on behalf of my wife and I have a question regarding the first question which is !!
at form IMM5669e Schedule A background declaration it said :
Indicate whether you are?
1-The principle application
2- The spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child aged 18 years old or older of the principal applicant?

which one do I select for her? I have doubt, I just select number 2 behalf of my wife and post the package
any idea?

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
I already check this one for my wife at IMM5669e Schedule A background declaration what will happen?
2- The spouse, common-law partner, or dependent child aged 18 years old or older of the principal applicant?

and post attached with IRCC Letter and all documents they asked

if this was the wrong selection what will happen what should i do?

Nuug33

Mar 19, 2020
I already check this one for my wife at IMM5669e Schedule A background declaration what will happen?

and post attached with IRCC Letter and all documents they asked

if this was the wrong selection what will happen what should i do?
Select the main applicant. For your wife.

• Love
Reactions: Ranolive

Nuug33

Mar 19, 2020
I selected
what will happen now i just sent application
I don't know but I think you can send email and explain to that.
For my self I filled some questions in the forms wrong answer, and I did send email to the immigration. And the noted that.

Reactions: imissmylove

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
After this pandemic can we apply for visit visa While waiting for spousal sponsorship is there any chance to get the visit visa

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Anyone got any update from London vo
Yessss yesterday i check my husband,s account its decision made from in process
Lvo is handling it
His time line is as following
We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  1. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.

Arbz

Star Member
Nov 1, 2018
Yessss yesterday i check my husband,s account its decision made from in process
Lvo is handling it
His time line is as following
We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  1. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Congrats