+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

Ex ツ

May 24, 2020
Yessss yesterday i check my husband,s account its decision made from in process
Lvo is handling it
His time line is as following
We received your application for permanent residence on November 29, 2017.
  1. We started processing your application on September 13, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence on December 20, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on December 20, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
Your husbands file took almost 3 years to get a medical for ? Thats long isnt it

Polsonlive

Oct 2, 2018
Hi all, My spouse was requested to fill three forms, submit pc and etc. I have two questions:
1. is there fees I have to pay to the local VO as some people seem to do to send the documents?
2. is there a checklist form I have to submit with forms 1m008, 5669 and 5406?
Thanks

Nuug33

Mar 19, 2020
Hi all, My spouse was requested to fill three forms, submit pc and etc. I have two questions:
1. is there fees I have to pay to the local VO as some people seem to do to send the documents?
2. is there a checklist form I have to submit with forms 1m008, 5669 and 5406?
Thanks
I think you dont need to pay fees if you include your family when you applied your PR .
You can include those applications forms, passport copies, marriage certificate, Bird certificate ,criminal Record certificate. Those are the basic things they needed.
Which visa office you need submit?

imissmylove

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Guys According to Aip I complete my wife application and sent it via post as hardcopy package to Ankara embassy, after 1 month I received Corp I become PR,I received an email from Ankara which they said congratulation And asked to send pdf files to email and if u already submitted that ignore this email, does they accept my hardcopy package or only pdf ? I am worry if they ask for pdf i do not have them because I should pay another translation fee plus scan whole things too much hassle again.

kelepirci

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Guys According to Aip I complete my wife application and sent it via post as hardcopy package to Ankara embassy, after 1 month I received Corp I become PR,I received an email from Ankara which they said congratulation And asked to send pdf files to email and if u already submitted that ignore this email, does they accept my hardcopy package or only pdf ? I am worry if they ask for pdf i do not have them because I should pay another translation fee plus scan whole things too much hassle again.
I would suggest you to send them by email too. Because it is not necessary to send the hard copies. They may react fast on email.

refugeewithkids

Jul 24, 2020
dears, my friend wife got her COPR last week but the spouse who is outside canada, doesnt have his Unique Client Identifier (UCI) .....

he was not mentioned in the documents of COPR or AiP, though they asked in the past for him to fill forms...

How can he obtain Unique Client Identifier (UCI) ??

Amjad.ADKBK

Dec 20, 2018
hi guys

just received medical request ,
my spouse get PR on DEC 2019
submit my document on Jan 2020
medical requested On SEP , i did all required test same day .
VO office : Abudhabi

when i can expect DM ,

regards

Reactions: jack_2001

Shanwari

Feb 10, 2017
hi guys

just received medical request ,
my spouse get PR on DEC 2019
submit my document on Jan 2020
medical requested On SEP , i did all required test same day .
VO office : Abudhabi

when i can expect DM ,

regards
When you did medical Did you get appointment of same days of medical ? How much time they took for medical ?
Thanks

Reactions: Amjad.ADKBK