+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
I can’t see the reason if eligibility passed already
What about at the airport? I’m asking this question cuz he doesn’t have the original with him, my mom has it in Canada with her. So I’m making sure that he won’t need it anywhere in the process.

Onetv1

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Can I link my overseas application online? I can only see her application status via her application number.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
What about at the airport? I’m asking this question cuz he doesn’t have the original with him, my mom has it in Canada with her. So I’m making sure that he won’t need it anywhere in the process.
I think he’ll need COPR and visa in his passport only. Anyway he can take copy just in case. Original marriage certificate was needed for eligibility check , for landing process only COPR is matter.

Reactions: live&love

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
My dad (overseas) received two emails from IRCC today.

first one was from the VISA OFFICE, asking him to submit his military details again, AND Schedule 1 Application for a Temporary Residence Visa (IMM 5257). They asked him to submit these documents by email. This was sent to him as a regular email without PDF file.

second one was from the MISSISSAUGA OFFICE in Canada asking him to submit the same documents by mail to the office in Mississauga. The letter included his name with my mom’s address in Canada, surprisingly. This letter was sent to him as PDF file.

is Schedule 1 requested so they can issue him the visa to come to Canada?