+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Yeah, since February, why ?
Because i just know yesterday that my criminality verifications has not been initiated yet !!! I don’t understand why? all requested PCC certificates already submitted since April. I thought maybe they keep it to the end but in most cases only medical exam was kept until security check finalize. I’m confused o_O

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Because i just know yesterday that my criminality verifications has not been initiated yet !!! I don’t understand why? all requested PCC certificates already submitted since April. I thought maybe they keep it to the end but in most cases only medical exam was kept until security check finalize. I’m confused o_O
I am not sure. As I know criminality is the first part of background check. Did you get GCMS and noticed that ?

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I am not sure. As I know criminality is the first part of background check. Did you get GCMS and noticed that ?
Not yet , maybe by next week or beginning of next month. As MP office my security check start on 20 March but criminality check has been not initiated yet !!! This mean that even if my security check finilzed I have to wait for the criminality because security usually done by CBSA and CSIS but criminality by VO using PCC certificates. This is my understanding. I don’t know why VO didn’t star it yet??

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Not yet , maybe by next week or beginning of next month. As MP office my security check start on 20 March but criminality check has been not initiated yet !!! This mean that even if my security check finilzed I have to wait for the criminality because security usually done by CBSA and CSIS but criminality by VO using PCC certificates. This is my understanding. I don’t know why VO didn’t star it yet??
I can’t understand how VO works, they process each application in different way!!! How many PCC certificates did you apply? Have you been living in more than 2 countries ??

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I can’t understand how VO works, they process each application in different way!!! How many PCC certificates did you apply? Have you been living in more than 2 countries ??
Two countries. I’m really frustrated. Yesterday I was shocked when I got this bad news so immediately I sent my PCC certificates again to VO via web form and email and I mentioned that these PCC certificates were sent on April and I’m sending them again because I just know that my criminality check not started yet

hadeel_1986

Star Member
May 19, 2019
Two countries. I’m really frustrated. Yesterday I was shocked when I got this bad news so immediately I sent my PCC certificates again to VO via web form and email and I mentioned that these PCC certificates were sent on April and I’m sending them again because I just know that my criminality check not started yet
You did the right thing. It’s so frustrating, don’t worry they will process it soon because it doesn’t take time. My friend’s application in UAE VO had the same issue, I think they have their own way to process PCC. Ask your wife to keep in touch with MP, hopefully you will get it soon

Reactions: YoYo81

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
You did the right thing. It’s so frustrating, don’t worry they will process it soon because it doesn’t take time. My friend’s application in UAE VO had the same issue, I think they have their own way to process PCC. Ask your wife to keep in touch with MP, hopefully you will get it soon
Thank you and good luck. I hope your husband get PPR soon and you finally get out of this :)

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi Safar, that’s happened to me on the first call with MP. I called him in July and I got medical request in September. I am done 8 months and still waiting for the application. You can order GCMS and CBSA to understand the process, also you can contact MP again. Good luck
Thanks Hadeel I already ordered GCMS and CBSA , I have my friend his family got the PR with visa in 7 months .Looks like Amman office nowdays is very slow , even for the other sponsership applications I never heard any news in the last 2 months .

Reactions: hadeel_1986

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi YoYo
So whay your secuirty check start on 20 March , you mean next year ?

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone!
One week after getting pre arrival email my husband got an email to submit a detailed cv resume covering all his professional and educational history along with a complete travel history form imm5562 any idea at what stage his file is what should we expect now . I have sponsored him and my three dependent children ..

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone!
One week after getting pre arrival email my husband got an email to submit a detailed cv resume covering all his professional and educational history along with a complete travel history form imm5562 any idea at what stage his file is what should we expect now . I have sponsored him and my three dependent children ..
I think asked for travel history mean that they want to know the visited countries so it means security check , good luck and hope to hear good news soon

Shaziajee

Sep 10, 2019
I think asked for travel history mean that they want to know the visited countries so it means security check , good luck and hope to hear good news soon
Hi
My friend mention in his story that his son have argument with him can he add his son for his pr application gorm becuse in his story he mention him his animé plz help