+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Overseas spouse and dependents of protected person and convention refugee timeline - Share here

live&love

Apr 25, 2018
The very last update: yesterday finally my family came to Canada :cool:
Just to remind: I am June 2017 applicant, got PR at April 9 2019, applied for dependents to come in March 2019. September 2019 they are here! Wish everyone to reunion very SOON!
Congratulations man, I’m really happy for you!

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
The very last update: yesterday finally my family came to Canada :cool:
Just to remind: I am June 2017 applicant, got PR at April 9 2019, applied for dependents to come in March 2019. September 2019 they are here! Wish everyone to reunion very SOON!
Congratulations :) enjoy your company with family and hope rest of us receive good news soon

Bakhadur

Jul 24, 2017
One question: After passing Medical your dependents how many months it took come to here
Hi Fuad, they had their exam in March, then it is about 5 months. But it is because of country features: we have problems with courier services in there, otherwise they got a passport request in mid July.

Reactions: Fuad_Hussein

tosinandtoyin

Sep 13, 2019
I applied for my Pr and that of my family with all the forms Submitted in june2019. Is it possible to request for GCMS note without an application number. Also which Visa office will handle the processing of my wife and kids as they currently reside in Nigeria.

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
I applied for my Pr and that of my family with all the forms Submitted in june2019. Is it possible to request for GCMS note without an application number. Also which Visa office will handle the processing of my wife and kids as they currently reside in Nigeria.
No , you’ll need application number. Anyway you’ll receive acknowledgment of receipt letter soon just make sure from courier that documents were delivered to IRCC .For the visa office, check the following link
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices.html

chabuck

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hi everyone ! My spouse and kids received their pre arrival services email any idea how long does it take to receive medical request I got my pr on May 23 . their requested papers submitted on end of June

Reactions: YoYo81

YoYo81

May 22, 2018
Hi everyone ! My spouse and kids received their pre arrival services email any idea how long does it take to receive medical request I got my pr on May 23 . their requested papers submitted on end of June
This is good news :) when spouse received pre arrival letter it’s mean eligibility passed .The security check will start and when it’s finished your spouse will receive medical request. Some cases take days and some cases take months depends on security check. I hope your spouse pass the security check fast and receive medical request soon. Good luck :)

Reactions: live&love

Safar@2016

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Good news , which visa office you submitted the document and which country are your spouse and kids as it depends on VO and the country